Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,941 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

When Will Our Tomorrow Come? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Our Tomorrow Come? (570 Views)

Currently Raining In Lagos. Might Tomorrow; Come Out With Your Umbrellas. Vote W / WHEN WILL TOMORROW Come? (who Is Fooling Who?) / When Will Tomorrow Come? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Will Our Tomorrow Come? by gendebs(m): 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2012
In 1985, IBB was the president of Nigeria and our teachers told us that Buhari was the former President....Our teacher also called us the leaders of tomorrow....27 years later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for President....its either our teacher lied to us about being the leaders of tomorrow...or tomorrow hasnt come.
Re: When Will Our Tomorrow Come? by Arosa(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!

(1) (Reply)

NLC Against Sovereign National Conference / Death Of A Nation! / Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala World Bank Presidency As Reported In British Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.