Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan (1642 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / Crack Ur Ribs Wit Mormoni's Collection #PROJAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by bingbagbo(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2012
This pastor was preaching against the BOKO HARAM in his temple when one guy from BOKO HARAM showed up in the temple.The pastor looked right, looked left and was shivering.
The BOKO HARAM guy even showed the pastor his bomb.
then God asked the pastor to jump through the window, which he did and the BOKO guy pursued him.pastor was scared, but God spoke to him sayin "take the cemetery road", which he did, and the BOKO guy still pursued him.Now the pastor got the cemetery and the Boko guy was there too with his bomb.The pastor was shivering, then God said again, "hop unto the graveyard there" then the pastor did, the BOKO guy still pursued the pastor looking very angry.Then God said again "now jump up and hold the branch of that tree" and the pastor did, but the BOko guy still came after him, then God said again " climb the tree and stay up in there". The pastor lost faith and said " God, what i do you at all you wan make this bokoman kill me, abi na the same thing you do all the prophets of old, Noah, Paul, Jesus, and john the baptist.. .now if i die, i go come meet you for dia angry" grin grin grin
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by dani1luv: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2012
This is Blasphemy!!

Like seriously, u started very well, but ended badly..
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by bunmioguns(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2012
JOKE GRADING : A

REMARK: Keep the Projan fire burning

other remarks: 20 strokes of koboko for anybody dt wil make a negative comment on dis thread
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by bingbagbo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2012
dani1luv: This is Blasphemy!!

SHUT UP and move ya bomboklaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! angry angry

rappisst! angry
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by dani1luv: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2012
bin gbagbo:

SHUT UP and move ya bomboklaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!! angry angry

rappisst! angry
i understand ur problem! Its is well
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by bingbagbo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2012
^^^

angry
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by Nobody: 2:10am On Mar 16, 2012
Eh! Bingbagbo! (•͡.̮ •͡) Ђδω U̶̲̥̅̊ use †ђξ Lord's name in vain?! Youu no even fear say God fit punish youu??!
Smh

Youu better go ąЙd̶̲̥̅̊ ask fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ forgiveness b4 It'ڪ too late! angry
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by eldav(m): 8:59am On Mar 16, 2012
@ All jokers,please leave the name of God out of jokes.He's too mighty to be insulted.

Thanks.
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by Emmyk(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2012
Op is either mad or high on weed
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by Emmxyl(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2012
dani1luv: This is Blasphemy!!

Correct!
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by Agybabe(f): 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2012
the start was interesting but the ending no sweet.
you try sha! keep the flag flying.
Re: God, Boko Haram And The Pastor. . . . . . .. . .projan by bingbagbo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
^^^

thanks my lov kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Aboki / Akpos Question To Aunty Dolly ! / Bunmioguns Spotted (hot Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.