Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? (1213 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / So There Is A Street In Lagos Called Blood Of Jesus Street?! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2012
U knw 4 eons i'v been told about hw powerful d blood of jesus is.those days in kiddies church,we even sang songs 'bout it.but u see,d blood didnt cleanse ma heart like dey said it wud.i tried d blood 4 over a decade n added som real effort of mine too buh nofin hapnd.ma heart remaind d same.no ethereal power or ability was givn 2 me 2 live above sin.so nw am askin,is d blood literally 4 heart cleansing?(of course i knw it's not physical n am not supposd 2 see ma heart being cleand up).what i mean is dis:does d blood rily change d heart's spiritual conditn?? if yes,why didnt it change mine.FYI,I stopped prayin 4 d blood 4 about 2 yrs nw since it wont work.it's not ma fault,is it
Re: The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
i use it to flush my toilet.
Re: The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2012
Dear friend Beretta92.
I do not speak English but your English is really much worse than mine!
Re: The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? by Oldpath(f): 11:25pm On Mar 15, 2012
His blood is indeed powerful incleasing our sins but it doesnt wash our hearts. You purge your heart by reading and meditating in His word. Then All your action is to be done in His name(colo.3:17) not in the blood. We are to call his name. None called blood of jesus in the bible.
Re: The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 16, 2012
Ptolomeus: Dear friend Beretta92.
I do not speak English but your English is really much worse than mine!
Well,i doubt that.yeah,maybe i do lots of abbreviations but i dont fink my english is bad.i browse on my phone n it ain't easy to do long typings on it.
Re: The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? by Callotti: 6:15am On Mar 16, 2012
As powerful as disintergrating 'fibroid' tumors leaking from a woman's arzzze every month!
Or, as powerful as a man's cancerous hypolastic prostrate. grin
Re: The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2012
Oldpath: His blood is indeed powerful incleasing our sins but it doesnt wash our hearts. You purge your heart by reading and meditating in His word. Then All your action is to be done in His name(colo.3:17) not in the blood. We are to call his name. None called blood of jesus in the bible.
Interesting.
Re: The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? by Baayanjida(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
Jesus was Gay motheerrfuckker,he got killed by Jews after he rapped one jewsh man in the ass. Bleep Jesus anyway.
Re: The Blood Of Jesus,how Powerful??? by procedure: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
Well i know him to be the most loving and caring lord. U see this ur insult is borne out of ignorance. Wait have u ever used the name of christ to pray i mean sincere prayer of need not selfishness. If u can then u will find the truth of who christ is. He is so real more real than any.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Need A Pastor To Pray With U Concerning That Challenge? / The Black Church: Where Women Pray And Men Prey / Sex With Girl Child Is Not A Crime- ISLAMIC LAW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.