Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience (1224 Views)

Discover The Power Of Praise And Thanks Giving / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by emmadejust(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2013
how often do you come out in your church to testify or give Thanks giving for God blessing, guildance, wisdom in decision making everyday.
or are u shyin away When they call for testimony time to come out and declare Gods love in your life al this year ,
there is a reason to testify always no matter your circumstance now,
shame the devil today by praising ye the lord for his goodness and mercy and faithfulnes forever,
halleluyah .................God is good
revelation 12:11
and they overcame him (devil)by the blood of the lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved nt their lives unto death.

Share your experience here....
Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by emmadejust(m): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2013
thank you lord for everyday inspiration

Thank for great strenght to stand against many challenge

Thank u lord for your abundance provision of my desires and my family, friends, colleques, church, country, and continent

you make my life Beautiful wit love, grace, and favour

you are awesome God worthy of my worship, praise, and forever Thanks giving.
Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by goldpetals: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2013
God is soo good. His mercies endureth forever.
In nigeria it is believed that u have to know somebody to get somewhere in life. But I'm telling you today that u don't need to know anybody.
God has put a new song in my mouth, He has blessed me with a job just 2 months after nysc and its a really good job, I know there are soo many people here who have been looking for jobs for quite a while and nothing seems forthcoming, do not waver. When things started to chnage for me, it was soo sudden though atimes I got discourgaed but the bible says he who puts his faith in God won't be disappointed. I know so many of us don't know people up there but we know God and he controls the hearts of men, my God that did it for me, will do it for you.
Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by emmadejust(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2013
wow wow that's awesome testimony of God favour and establishment .
his word say When men wil say there is lack or casting down we his faithful wil say there is lifting to higher ground.

I Thank God for your testimony

1 Like

Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by emmadejust(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Learn to say Thank you with your good offering,
praise and declaration among brethen

the lord takes delight in your testimony, just as he love king david Because of his hrt of praise
Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by emmadejust(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
YOUR TESTIMONY CAN BE A LINK TO BLESS AND GIVE HOPE TO WHO THINK HE/SHE IS AT THE END OF THE ROAD Where all hope is lost.

the spirit of the lord is roaring like a lion in our heart,we are born never to die but to praise the lord forever...
Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by 4tunebest(f): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
goldpetals: God is soo good. His mercies endureth forever.
In nigeria it is believed that u have to know somebody to get somewhere in life. But I'm telling you today that u don't need to know anybody.
God has put a new song in my mouth, He has blessed me with a job just 2 months after nysc and its a really good job, I know there are soo many people here who have been looking for jobs for quite a while and nothing seems forthcoming, do not waver. When things started to chnage for me, it was soo sudden though atimes I got discourgaed but the bible says he who puts his faith in God won't be disappointed. I know so many of us don't know people up there but we know God and he controls the hearts of men, my God that did it for me, will do it for you.

It is true that it isnt necessary to know someone before securing a job. If you are connected to God, He is the one that will connect you to whoever you need to meet to get a job. In my own case, He brought an expatriate all the way from spain, I didnt have to go and lobby with anyone 'cos I didn't even know anyone, and those I knew refused to help me. It is a very long story but I'll just summarize it. God brought this man to secure an apartment next to mine when the previous occupant decided to leave one year before the expiration of his rent. During our conversation, I found out that He is one of the top shots in my company of interest. I gave him my CV, within 2 weeks, I was called for interview and a week after that, I got the job.

Surprisingly, this man, who was supposed 2 spend about 3 yrs with the firm spent only 3 months. He left Nigeria a month after I got the job

If we are willing to develop a close relationship with God, we would realise that those things we think are far from us, are actually within our reach

1 Like

Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by emmadejust(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
all things are working together to those Who love God.
we are position in the place of Rest and divine supply
Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by emmadejust(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2013
Thank you lord for this season of christmass,

thank you lord for strenght for the new day

your abundance grace and provision is Grt

thank u for this harmathan weather

you are Grt ello-him
Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by emmadejust(m): 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
I wil lift up my holy hand to the lord for he is worthy
his faithfulnes is forever
his mercy endureth forever
Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by emmadejust(m): 7:06am On Dec 22, 2013
today is the day of the lord, let's praise and glorify his holy name with heart of Thanks giving and worship.
Re: Testimony/thanks Giving,share your experience by emmadejust(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2014
WELCOME ON BOARD TO AIR2014 LIFTER JET, TAKING OFF TO GLOBAL HEIGHT, INFLUENCE, POWER, FORTUNE AND FOREVER HEALTH LIFE, ENJOY THIS FLIGHT WITH SMILES, HOPE, CELEBRATION AND WINNING. HAPPY NEW YEAR,

DEJUST
OUR FAITH, OUR REALITY IN LIFE.

(1) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome: Does His Recent Marital Saga Affect Your Perception Of Him / Were People In The Old Testament Really That Old? / Great Testimonies...come And Take Your Settlement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.