Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! (14440 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them” / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Correction - World War III Not Prophesied By T.b. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by niddamugu(m): 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
Whymee: Why r we deceiving ourselves, such Prophecy was not widely publicized to save lives, after lives has been lost, the publicity then came in for T.B Joshua to score a point for more mugu to roll into his church.

If the crash had not happen, T.B Joshua will defend his foil prophecy by saying that thay had pray and fasted over such mishap in his church, now that the crash happen, he blame the whole country for not praying and fasting when he prophecised.

Pls tell us when and where BOKO HARAM will strike at least to help the security agent.

[s]Less I forget, a digit from my PIN is missing in my ATM form, pls T.B Joshua communicate this missing digit to me thru NL, just a digit. Ratio 1:10, am stranded and need to move, still in front of ATM?[/s]

Someone is deceiving someone.

This is on point Bro. Meanwhile, this "prophecy" did not follow due process as stipulated in Habakkuk 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it..
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Rastamann: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2012
In Nigeria anything goes, that is why every dick and harry will become pastors and start prophesying doom on God's people. Let this man prosthesis how Boko Haram can be tamed or use his so called "spiritual power" to tackle the Boko Haram and then people will see reason with him.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Shinor(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
Beretta92: T.b. Joshua again??!! Am still waiting 4 boko's annihilation.he said boko wud be gone by feb/march n am still waiting
The government has entered into meetings with BH...............that's the end of the brouhaha and it's March.
I am not endorsing TBJ O. But I am just responding to your comment.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by gegee(m): 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2012
maybe he did pray but he called on all nigerians to join him in prauer
but as usual, instead of heeding the prophecy, we started cursing, villifying him and calling him a prophet of doom
and then we blame him when it happens
as if he did not warn...
so its a win win for joshua na. if he prophecies and it comes to pass it means he's a true prophet if nothing happens then he's parayer has worked abi
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Yoshiyuki(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
Calradised: @ lonamy

it is true, as you said, you are not a public figure, so you can choose to say anything at any time
have you considered how many times tb joshua has put his reputation, ministry, integrity on the line by saying these things, live publicly for everyone to hear? he knows that if he is proved wrong, he will become a laughing stock and yet he continues to prophesy.
he even said that doesn't want to do it any more because we on the internet keep twisting his words and misconstrue what he said
but like i said, he is only obeying what God is telling him to say.

you can say that this prophecy may have been more generalised
but it mentioned a local flight, prominent figures, and a non-pilot error... it takes either a crazy person or someone convinced to just come out and say that...

if you say that this prophecy is too general
what about when he categorically came out to say basically that zambia would win the afcon, before the game started

or when he said that the nigerian protests would be over by the next day (when they were still on)

or when he said nigeria's result against guinea would be unfavourable (before the match started)

imagine if any of these events had been a different story - people would be ridiculing him like there's no tomorrow

and i am not magnifying the man, tb joshua
i am praising God that God keeps proving to us doubters that he is a true prophet
and we should start listening to him!

Guess this proves that he will make a better football pundit than Victor Ikpeba grin
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Killcabal(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
What i need from him is to predict lotto number (baba ijebu) 4me.thankx
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by andyanders: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
He is a man of God hence his accurate predictions. People can say any negative things about him but cannot change the fact that till date, he has remained consistent with the truth and accuracy by informing the whole world about God;s opinion about us.

Many who has called him names here and elsewhere still end up going to the Synagogue Church of All Nations for a solution to their problems. May God continue to use him for God's purpose for our lives.

When Jesus Christ was alive, His people did not recognize Him until He was gone. Till date, NONE like Him. Nigerians who are spiritually blind will continue to look at T.B.Joshua negatively. God knows His people and His prophets.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by forkadict(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
lonamy: If that is the case, I can tell you that even me I can prophesy. Because I am not a public figure or I do not have the medium to disseminate my vision doesn't make the poster of this thread to magnify TB Joshua.

All the highly celebrated Pastors in Nigeria have said this thing so it does not make TB Joshua special in any way.

If that is the okay, okay then, I want to prophesy to you that you should pray for Olagunsoye Oyinlola, the former governor of Osun state, so that he will not be involved in plane crash. This vision I saw sometimes back but I never make noise about.

The flood problem in Lagos, I had had the vision before it happend and worst is yet to come. I don't want to make myself prophet of doom so I tend to be quiet and pray to God to avert it.
May be I will have to make myself popular by creating a thread on nairaland and begin to announce my prophecy. If you are really close to God in worship, you will receive many things from above.

So stop aggrandising somebody's personality because of prophecy of doom.

Prophesy that Nigeria will be GREAT. All the treasury looters will submit their loots, all the corrupt officers will no longer steal. Nigeri will be the best place to live, all our public infrastructures will begin to work 100% efficiency, good roads, 24/7 electricity, crime free Nigeria, good leadership.

Begin to pray for Nigeria, saying goog things everyday and it will come to pass.

Guy, go siddon for one place abegi
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Tropilo(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
There was a certain man (Oyewole) who prophesied sometime ago that d name of d 1979 election winner was in the Holy Bible. Now d two contestants with Christian names were Awolowo (Jeremiah) and Azikiwe (Benjamin). After d election Shagari (Aliyu) was declared winner. D very popular prophet came out to say he was right and that Shagari was also in d Bible, they asked where in d Bible d name could be found. He referred dm to one old testament name "Shamgar". Nawa! E don tey wey wayo de prophecy. I aint saying TBJ is fake but prophecies should be specific and told to the people directly (pls ref: The Holy Bible prophecies).
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by 1Emmy: 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
CONFIRMED
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by SamMilla1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
Prophet of doom. I think someone is a major fan of tb joshua here. Why not go to USA and predict such rubish and see what the masses will tell him. This is why the South Africans banned Christ Embassy.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by MahatmaGhandi: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2012
"@NigeriaNewsdesk: The ill-fated police chopper that crashed in Jos, Plateau State, on Tuesday morning was brand new, the Ag. IGP, MD Abubakar, said Thursday".
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by chuqudy(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
I am ashamed of the Entity NIgeria. Most Nigerians are gullible. Assuming that chopper did not crash, and there was no plane crash, they would say it was because of their prayers. The "prophet" said that you should pray to prevent plane crash. Does it mean that your prayers were not answered?
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by sample042(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2012
hmmm not again!
Ds s d 2nd tym i'l repeat maslf abt T.B JOSH. Am nt against hs prophesies bt must d soothsayer continue unveiling catastrophies, ordeals, misfortunes, chaos n dooms al d tym? Haba! Ds s getn out of hand. I believe dt economists created division of labour to broaden n lessen most of d difficulties dt humans encounter on dia daily struggles. If God has endowed u as a clergy to reveal prophesies, heal d sick n do many oda thns, why shld it b limited to averting(overcoming) d dooms dt may follow d prophesy as an annointd man of God? I once gave an example using Abraham hu bargaind wit God when he was reveald d doom abt 2 bfall hs ppl(soddom n gomorrah), abr'm didnt cm out to voice out d doom rather he went into bargain wit God. Isn't ds a lesson to b learnt?
Dear am nt against ur prophesies bt mk a u-turn to d dooms (biko!).
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by cjenny: 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
@cairadised pls dis is nt a marketing forum.anybody can guess something n get it right.I even predicted that zambia will win and dey won.even the protest of a things is no news, cos we new it won't be for long cos if u listen to new or read online,u will knw wat I mean.I hate negative prophesies without solution,is better u don't say anything at all.why didn't he pray to avert it?as for meoo ,noting can take me to that church.u don't have to force anybody to believe him or u.anyway I am out of here
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Tobiustobius: 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
Calradised: @ lonamy

it is true, as you said, you are not a public figure, so you can choose to say anything at any time
have you considered how many times tb joshua has put his reputation, ministry, integrity on the line by saying these things, live publicly for everyone to hear? he knows that if he is proved wrong, he will become a laughing stock and yet he continues to prophesy.
he even said that doesn't want to do it any more because we on the internet keep twisting his words and misconstrue what he said
but like i said, he is only obeying what God is telling him to say.

you can say that this prophecy may have been more generalised
but it mentioned a local flight, prominent figures, and a non-pilot error... it takes either a crazy person or someone convinced to just come out and say that...

if you say that this prophecy is too general
what about when he categorically came out to say basically that zambia would win the afcon, before the game started

or when he said that the nigerian protests would be over by the next day (when they were still on)

or when he said nigeria's result against guinea would be unfavourable (before the match started)

imagine if any of these events had been a different story - people would be ridiculing him like there's no tomorrow

and i am not magnifying the man, tb joshua
i am praising God that God keeps proving to us doubters that he is a true prophet
and we should start listening to him!

Where is the proof of all these prophecies? Especially his football 'prophecies', which would only become public after the match has ended.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Maxymilliano(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2012
Come to think of it, why does prophesies always spelt doom and not bloom?
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by mcpure(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2012
You people of dis forum try to watch what u say to d man of God.Maybe he good or bad,cos only God can judge.Pls rememba God's word,stop embarrasing men of GOD
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by inas911(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2012

might claim lives of many government officials.

If top government officials that are destroying this country would be in the plane, Then let the plane crash and let them perish But God allows the innocent ones live. This could be one of the ways God want to use to eradicate this devils in Nigeria.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Enigma(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
Tropilo: There was a certain man (Oyewole) who prophesied sometime ago that d name of d 1979 election winner was in the Holy Bible. Now d two contestants with Christian names were Awolowo (Jeremiah) and Azikiwe (Benjamin). After d election Shagari (Aliyu) was declared winner. D very popular prophet came out to say he was right and that Shagari was also in d Bible, they asked where in d Bible d name could be found. He referred dm to one old testament name "Shamgar". Nawa! E don tey wey wayo de prophecy. I aint saying TBJ is fake but prophecies should be specific and told to the people directly (pls ref: The Holy Bible prophecies).

Dat one na classic! Oyewole bin even talk say na hin Shagari dey for Bible as Shamgar son of Anath.

Na one newspaper cartoon bin catch de thing pass. If you see dem cartoon drawing of Shagari with massively huge teeth dem like so! grin

Na wa.

cool

1 Like

Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by omoleka(f): 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
Very laughable grin Who is decieving who now?!
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by fm7070: 11:36am On Mar 17, 2012
these days, we can't even differentiate between real prophesies and unspecified predictions.
There can be disaster anywhere. Elisha prophesied specifically.

2Ki:7:1: Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by cynthiafred67(f): 9:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ummmmmm interesting. . . .
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Damilorlah(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2012
Dis pastor self,enough of their prophesis. They no fit prophesize good things alwayz bad things, d senate should better pass a bill on bad prophesy.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Theophine: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2012
I think "what a sensible man ought to do when a word of prophecy come to him is to pray for or against such praophecy".We should stop attacking the prophet nor his prophecy.Pls fellow children of God,let's be careful.

In the olden days-days of Elijah,Elisha, Jeremiah,Isaiah,Samuel and other prophets,their prophecy counts for nothing as far as some of the Isrealites are concerned.Jeremiah prophesied about the capture of Isreal by king Nebuchadnezer and the Isrealites sought killing him.What later happened?That didn't stop Jeremiah.Elijah nko?They sought killing him even after his encounter with the so called prophets(of baal)Let's face what's facing us.

As for the person that said he has prophecy/revelation from God and refuse to prophesy,remember what God told Ezekiel(study Ez. Chapters 18 & 33).

Pray always even with or without prophecy.I believe in prophecy not the prophet(i am not of or against T.B Joshua)Let him continue after all all works must be tested by fire.God bless you.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by SirToothBrush: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
omoleka:
Very laughable grin Who is decieving who now?!
lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Need A Pastor In Your Life / The Trichotomy Of Man: Spirit Soul And Body / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.