Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! (14437 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them” / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Correction - World War III Not Prophesied By T.b. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Calradised: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
TB Joshua once again has made waves by continuing to speak words of prophecy
although each time he speaks, people start to curse, villify him and call him all kinds of names, his prophecies keep getting confirmed, one after the other
to confirm the outcome of this one, check out this report from the tribune, dated 1st February, 2012 regarding a prophecy spoken the sunday earlier by tb joshua
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/35343-nigerians-urged-to-pray-to-avert-plane-crash

Nigerians urged to pray to avert plane crash

Written by Shola Adekola, Lagos
Wednesday, 01 February 2012
The pastor in charge of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua, has called on Nigerians to pray fervently to God to avert a looming air disaster in the country.

The man of God made the appeal while revealing a prophecy God showed him concerning the aviation sector during a Sunday service.

The pastor, while making the prophecy, was said to have explained that the purported crash would have nothing to do with either pilot error or aircraft problem but that of security problem.

According to Joshua, the purported crash, if not averted, would involve one of the country’s local flights.

Prophet Joshua urged Nigerians to pray that the country did not experience such a disaster, which he said, might claim lives of many government officials.

He, however, advised anybody who wanted to travel by air to recite Psalm 91 before boarding any aircraft for safe landing.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by OmoPastor(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2012
serious?

source please!!!
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2012
Calradised: TB Joshua once again has made waves by continuing to speak words of prophecy
although each time he speaks, people start to curse, villify him and call him all kinds of names, his prophecies keep getting confirmed, one after the other
to confirm the outcome of this one, check out this report from the tribune, dated 1st February, 2012 regarding a prophecy spoken the sunday earlier by tb joshua
http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/35343-nigerians-urged-to-pray-to-avert-plane-crash

The pastor in charge of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua, has called on Nigerians to pray fervently to God to avert a looming air disaster in the country.

The man of God made the appeal while revealing a prophecy God showed him concerning the aviation sector during a Sunday service.

The pastor, while making the prophecy, was said to have explained that the purported crash would have nothing to do with either pilot error or aircraft problem but that of security problem.

According to Joshua, the purported crash, if not averted, would involve one of the country’s local flights.

Prophet Joshua urged Nigerians to pray that the country did not experience such a disaster, which he said, might claim lives of many government officials.

He, however, advised anybody who wanted to travel by air to recite Psalm 91 before boarding any aircraft for safe landing.
T.b. Joshua again??!! Am still waiting 4 boko's annihilation.he said boko wud be gone by feb/march n am still waiting

1 Like

Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Fourcade(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2012
Provide the link for the DIG's case not the Plane crash

2 Likes

Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2012
Calradised: TB Joshua once again has made waves by continuing to speak words of prophecy

_
The helicopter crash was due to aircraft errors.
_
It was a private security chopper.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Commander12: 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2012
Nice post thanks for sharing.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by mkmyers45(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
_
Tell them oo

1 Like

Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by achi4u(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2012
he says eroplane not chopper.
...because he knows that nigeria is not in good shape.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by searay(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2012
Now that this is over,my uncle can start travelling by air. If you are a doubter, continue. You will believe one day.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by ogemdi2004: 1:17pm On Mar 16, 2012
He said a flaying balloon, if you didn't understand it, that means you are not supposed to be a human being, so for the person saying he said aeroplane and not chopper try and understand the word of prophecy!!!
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Whymee: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2012
Why r we deceiving ourselves, such Prophecy was not widely publicized to save lives, after lives has been lost, the publicity then came in for T.B Joshua to score a point for more mugu to roll into his church.

If the crash had not happen, T.B Joshua will defend his foil prophecy by saying that thay had pray and fasted over such mishap in his church, now that the crash happen, he blame the whole country for not praying and fasting when he prophecised.

Pls tell us when and where BOKO HARAM will strike at least to help the security agent.

Less I forget, a digit from my PIN is missing in my ATM form, pls T.B Joshua communicate this missing digit to me thru NL, just a digit. Ratio 1:10, am stranded and need to move, still in front of ATM?

Someone is deceiving someone.

2 Likes

Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Ganys: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
You people and your yeye pastor no go kill me o. i think its high time the security agencies quiz this voodoo man of God. enough of this bullshit
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by stagger: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
I fail to see where the "prophecy" mentioned DIG Haruna John.

Compare that with the 1998 prophecy of Prophet Nuhu Kure who mentioned very clearly that Gen Abacha would die that year.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by MORNDEW(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2012
How did that prophecy with the DIG's death
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by muyoto: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
intertesting
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by ziccoit: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2012
Tell him he is a liar, even with the fact that DIG is dead.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by kasonud(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
_
how do you know for 'sure' it was aircraft error?
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by mercenaryx(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2012
Whymee: Why r we deceiving ourselves, such Prophecy was not widely publicized to save lives, after lives has been lost, the publicity then came in for T.B Joshua to score a point for more mugu to roll into his church.

If the crash had not happen, T.B Joshua will defend his foil prophecy by saying that thay had pray and fasted over such mishap in his church, now that the crash happen, he blame the whole country for not praying and fasting when he prophecised.

Pls tell us when and where BOKO HARAM will strike at least to help the security agent.

Less I forget, a digit from my PIN is missing in my ATM form, pls T.B Joshua communicate this missing digit to me thru NL, just a digit. Ratio 1:10, am stranded and need to move, still in front of ATM?

Without reasonable doubt, you are the wisest person following this thread... thank you for being a sage.

3 Likes

Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Calradised: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2012
here is video where tbj said the prophecy:

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6PgyVWZ_48[/flash]

@ stagger - imagine the implications if tb joshua had come out to say in black and white, john haruna - he is wise and only speaks exactly what God shows him, as he said, in the video, he peeps into the unseen world
he is only a servant
a servant cannot dictate for his master
they must simply obey
tb joshua is simply obeying his master in heaven..
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by mercenaryx(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
Believe whatever you want... This is a farce and if you think its true, then woe betide you. What an ignoramus nation.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by achi4u(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
ogemdi2004: He said a flaying balloon, if you didn't understand it, that means you are not supposed to be a human being, so for the person saying he said aeroplane and not chopper try and understand the word of prophecy!!!
guy no mind!,is just that church machant like you won't allow us hear word.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Calradised: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2012
how many more times must this man speak before people start believing?
or maybe it is becoz our hearts have become hardened
for those who say he is a false prophet
can you categorically come out to point out a prophecy that tb joshua has said and that has not come to pass??
just listen to what he says during his live services on his tv station, emmanuel tv, and monitor one

more we are expecting soon
he said an african president - we should pray against sudden death due to sickness... he did not give name or timeframe
also,
he mentioned something about bill clinton, that we should pray for his health
let's see what will happen...
but don't just disregard him and start cursing and swearing at him
coz if you discover that at the end of the day, he is a true prophet, you will have a lot of apologies to make (mostly to God)
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by mercenaryx(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
Calradised: how many more times must this man speak before people start believing?
or maybe it is becoz our hearts have become hardened
for those who say he is a false prophet
can you categorically come out to point out a prophecy that tb joshua has said and that has not come to pass??
just listen to what he says during his live services on his tv station, emmanuel tv, and monitor one

more we are expecting soon
he said an african president - we should pray against sudden death due to sickness... he did not give name or timeframe
also,
he mentioned something about bill clinton, that we should pray for his health
let's see what will happen...
but don't just disregard him and start cursing and swearing at him
coz if you discover that at the end of the day, he is a true prophet, you will have a lot of apologies to make (mostly to God)

What a bunkum!
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by lonamy: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
If that is the case, I can tell you that even me I can prophesy. Because I am not a public figure or I do not have the medium to disseminate my vision doesn't make the poster of this thread to magnify TB Joshua.

All the highly celebrated Pastors in Nigeria have said this thing so it does not make TB Joshua special in any way.

If that is the okay, okay then, I want to prophesy to you that you should pray for Olagunsoye Oyinlola, the former governor of Osun state, so that he will not be involved in plane crash. This vision I saw sometimes back but I never make noise about.

The flood problem in Lagos, I had had the vision before it happend and worst is yet to come. I don't want to make myself prophet of doom so I tend to be quiet and pray to God to avert it.
May be I will have to make myself popular by creating a thread on nairaland and begin to announce my prophecy. If you are really close to God in worship, you will receive many things from above.

So stop aggrandising somebody's personality because of prophecy of doom.

Prophesy that Nigeria will be GREAT. All the treasury looters will submit their loots, all the corrupt officers will no longer steal. Nigeri will be the best place to live, all our public infrastructures will begin to work 100% efficiency, good roads, 24/7 electricity, crime free Nigeria, good leadership.

Begin to pray for Nigeria, saying goog things everyday and it will come to pass.

1 Like

Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by mercenaryx(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
lonamy: If that is the case, I can tell you that even me I can prophesy. Because I am not a public figure or I do not have the medium to disseminate my vision doesn't make the poster of this thread to magnify TB Joshua.

All the highly celebrated Pastors in Nigeria have said this thing so it does not make TB Joshua special in any way.

If that is the okay, okay then, I want to prophesy to you that you should pray for Olagunsoye Oyinlola, the former governor of Osun state, so that he will not be involved in plane crash. This vision I saw sometimes back but I never make noise about.

The flood problem in Lagos, I had had the vision before it happend and worst is yet to come. I don't want to make myself prophet of doom so I tend to be quiet and pray to God to avert it.
May be I will have to make myself popular by creating a thread on nairaland and begin to announce my prophecy. If you are really close to God in worship, you will receive many things from above.

So stop aggrandising somebody's personality because of prophecy of doom.

Prophesy that Nigeria will be GREAT. All the treasury looters will submit their loots, all the corrupt officers will no longer steal. Nigeri will be the best place to live, all our public infrastructures will begin to work 100% efficiency, good roads, 24/7 electricity, crime free Nigeria, good leadership.

Begin to pray for Nigeria, saying goog things everyday and it will come to pass.

Seconded.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by jimjones: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2012
so t.b joshua's prayer wasnt enough? or god could simply not give a fc.uk? hit me up when he crashes the plane of barefoot tyrant
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Calradised: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ lonamy

it is true, as you said, you are not a public figure, so you can choose to say anything at any time
have you considered how many times tb joshua has put his reputation, ministry, integrity on the line by saying these things, live publicly for everyone to hear? he knows that if he is proved wrong, he will become a laughing stock and yet he continues to prophesy.
he even said that doesn't want to do it any more because we on the internet keep twisting his words and misconstrue what he said
but like i said, he is only obeying what God is telling him to say.

you can say that this prophecy may have been more generalised
but it mentioned a local flight, prominent figures, and a non-pilot error... it takes either a crazy person or someone convinced to just come out and say that...

if you say that this prophecy is too general
what about when he categorically came out to say basically that zambia would win the afcon, before the game started

or when he said that the nigerian protests would be over by the next day (when they were still on)

or when he said nigeria's result against guinea would be unfavourable (before the match started)

imagine if any of these events had been a different story - people would be ridiculing him like there's no tomorrow

and i am not magnifying the man, tb joshua
i am praising God that God keeps proving to us doubters that he is a true prophet
and we should start listening to him!
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by gegee(m): 2:07pm On Mar 16, 2012
na wa o this nigger with his publicity stunt again. why im no dey ever see better thing na so so plane crash and how super eagles go loose march nai im dey see
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by jennann(f): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2012
So, why didn t the man of God pray to avert the crash?
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
Whymee: Why r we deceiving ourselves, such Prophecy was not widely publicized to save lives, after lives has been lost, the publicity then came in for T.B Joshua to score a point for more mugu to roll into his church.

Good one bro.
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by Calradised: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
@gegee
na wow for you o
watch your language
did God call us to curse our fellow man?
actually tb joshua has prophesied regarding very many things,
for example:
- iran, israel crisis
-outcomes of many international football matches
- the resignation of pakistan's president
-the ash cloud that affected airlines
- the passing of edward kennedy
- the outbreak of the nigerian's protests
- the rescue of ingrid bentancourt from the jungle
- the resignation of gordon brown
among many many others

@jenann
maybe he did pray but he called on all nigerians to join him in prauer
but as usual, instead of heeding the prophecy, we started cursing, villifying him and calling him a prophet of doom
and then we blame him when it happens
as if he did not warn...
Re: DIG Haruna's Tragic Death Prophesied By?? Guess?? TB Joshua! by otokx(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2012
There must be a relationship between poverty and outright lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! / 6 Reasons You Need A Pastor In Your Life / Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.