Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Hoping For Man U To Catch Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hoping For Man U To Catch Chelsea (1023 Views)

Who Can Catch Chelsea In 2015/2016 Season / He's Joking Right?-wenger Believes His Side Can Still Catch Chelsea. / Van Persie: Manchester United Can Catch Chelsea. TRUE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hoping For Man U To Catch Chelsea by Vieira(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2006
This thread is for bashing Chelsea.

How many people are praying that Man U catch Chelsea this season?

The gap is 12 points at the moment but Man U have a game in hand and also play Chelsea, if Man U win those two games the gap is only 6 points.

How many people want to see Chelsea mess up and lose the title?

Please feel free to vent your anger and hate for Chelsea in this thread.

I will quote Keegan when at Newcastle he lost a 12 point gap to Man U : I would just love it!

Come on Man U, for once I am behind you to beat that scumbag team called Chelsea.

Show them how football is played and not that boring crap they play!

Neville make sure you send Makelele and Essien to the treatment table.
Re: Hoping For Man U To Catch Chelsea by Akolawole(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2006
Wishful thinking grin
Re: Hoping For Man U To Catch Chelsea by Badman888(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2006
hoping 4 them to catch up but it would be hard 4 chelsea to slip.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / I Need Free Fly Emirates Ticket To London To Say Sorry To Wenger For The Loss. / Choose Your Siasia's National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.