Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Any News From Alder Consulting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News From Alder Consulting? (964 Views)

FHI360 Recruitment: Any News? / Any News On First Bank Training School Jos / When Alder Consulting Broke My Heart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News From Alder Consulting? by Emperoh(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2007
Just a Bit curious to know if Alder -Consulting has called or contacted anyone who wrote their essay and applied for their Vacancies.
Re: Any News From Alder Consulting? by aydot20(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2007
i applied too, yet to hear from them too. for me dat firm represents the dream. i wil give anything to work there because of the man behind it 'leke alder'. i like the essay topic i believe everybody that wrote should ve a joint forum, where we can share what we wrote
Re: Any News From Alder Consulting? by gbenga79(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2007
My essay, I cannot grade. I spent 2 sleepless days & nights composing a world class one. Eversince i sent it, no response. Whenever u make up minds in idea exchange or essay analysis, let me know on 0802-311-9441 or gbenga79@yahoo.com
Re: Any News From Alder Consulting? by Kermit(f): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2007
Hello everyone,
I have read some posts on Alder consulting; poor customer service, and people wondering whether they have called anyone for interviews.

I wrote the essay (which was fun to write), and sent off my application on October 9, 2007.

I got a call last week Tuesday for an interview on Thursday. In my opinion the interview went well but I have not heard from them yet. (They said they would make contact in 48 hours which would be an indication that the candidate had succeeded to the next level of interview).

I am sorry to hear about the poor customer service and the fact that some people had a hard time sending their applications in. I think it could be due to the fact that they were inundated with applications. My contact with the front desk lady was pleasant, she wasn't rude to me for a minute.

I wish you all well.

If anyone has been called for the next round of interviews put word out. smiley
Re: Any News From Alder Consulting? by WarrenBaba: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2012
Hey all,
I have read with interest all that has been posted here. Though this is like coming late, but i have never experienced any of what y'all said . I wrote the essay, got called for the interview and was called exactly when they said they would. My phone was even switched off at the time and they still called till they got through to me. So if you didnt get the call from them...well..guess you didnt make the cut. I always had and would always recommend Alder to anyone that is interested in developing himself personally and intellectually.

Peace y'all.....

(1) (Reply)

Lateral-links Is Recruitng / Oceanic Bank Minna/jos / Unity Bank Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.