Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Intruder Took To His Heels While I Was Chatting With A Friend On Bb - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Intruder Took To His Heels While I Was Chatting With A Friend On Bb (1071 Views)

Photo ... Teaching A Confirm Amateur How To Use Computer During Chatting / When You're Chatting With New Catch And The Toilet Calls (picture) / See What My Uncle Wife Did To My Uncle For Chatting With A Neigbour [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Intruder Took To His Heels While I Was Chatting With A Friend On Bb by Calebsky(m): 5:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
A man in a taxi was chatting with his friend on BB,when he noticed tнε man sitting beside him was intruding by reading the whole conversation,not wanting to embarass him by telling him to stop intruding he decided to change the chat to this: Alhaji Bako pls tell Alhaji Yusuf that I only took 5 explosives with me and right now I don't think i will gєt to the proposed destination to plant the bombs b4 it explodes as there is a heavy traffic jam and I don't have enough time left. There will be so much death as we are six in number in this vehicle, pls don't forget to take care of my wife and kids as promised should I not make it. Without waiting for tнε cab to stop,tнε intruder speedily opened the cab door,jumped out and took to his heels.

1 Like

Re: Intruder Took To His Heels While I Was Chatting With A Friend On Bb by dani1luv: 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2012

(1)

CALL SUMMARY... True Or Lie? Talk O! / NPJC ........capable Of Doing This? / Bros Basket Mouth And His Pastor Lmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.