Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa (6272 Views)

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) / Nigerian Army Nabs Boko Haram Sponsor (photo) / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by Ess: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
onome25: what happened to the BOKO HARAM members that escpaed yesterday from the hands of the military when they discovered some explosives & guns in some BOKO's car boot y didn.t they make arrest & display the items siezed in public huh.., well time will tell when the Gun Powder the nothern elites & thier boko haram boys sitting on will explode.
Let me say this without fear that islam can never stand the isrealites[ christains ] when it comes to WAR!!!
The battle is coming near & do not just sit hear typing abuses or being tribalistic on the screen of ur PC or MOBILE to read NEWS without u as a christain, Be prepared for the battle ahead. i guess if u.ve passed through the rigour of the UNIVERSITY, u.ll UNDERSTAND the meaning of the WORLD u pass through.
BE VIGILANT & STAY FOCUS & UR STEAD FAST WITH JESUS FOR HE IS THE MIGHTY WARRIOR. UR ENEMY MUST BOW IF U ARE DETERMINE TO FIGHT FOR JESUS!!!
READ PSALM 91 FOR GUIDEANCE tnx.

You are too dull!

1 Like

Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by Maisuya1: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2012
onome25: what happened to the BOKO HARAM members that escpaed yesterday from the hands of the military when they discovered some explosives & guns in some BOKO's car boot y didn.t they make arrest & display the items siezed in public huh.., well time will tell when the Gun Powder the nothern elites & thier boko haram boys sitting on will explode.
Let me say this without fear that islam can never stand the isrealites[ christains ] when it comes to WAR!!!
The battle is coming near & do not just sit hear typing abuses or being tribalistic on the screen of ur PC or MOBILE to read NEWS without u as a christain, Be prepared for the battle ahead. i guess if u.ve passed through the rigour of the UNIVERSITY, u.ll UNDERSTAND the meaning of the WORLD u pass through.
BE VIGILANT & STAY FOCUS & UR STEAD FAST WITH JESUS FOR HE IS THE MIGHTY WARRIOR. UR ENEMY MUST BOW IF U ARE DETERMINE TO FIGHT FOR JESUS!!!
READ PSALM 91 FOR GUIDEANCE tnx.

Where do u start replying to this?

Now I truly understand why they say silence is the best answer to a fool
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by baslone: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2012

Mr Man, where in yesterday's fake news did the reporter mention the identity of the fleeing criminals.

The news didn't say they were gun running pastors neither did it say they were Boko members. Where did you get your information from?

I am starting to suspect you!
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by Joooo(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
The job of bein a bumber or a killer has gone beyound religious tin this days. If yu hav a brother or family member in the north that is a police or a soldier ask him to be very careful with even the christians in his neigborhood let alone the aboki maa suya because they nw pay 300,000 for the life of a uniform man. So anybody can be tempted to go for the money. Yu kw wat the poverty level is in this country.
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by onome25(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2012
Ess:

You are too dull!
i.m trained not to abuse people i know & i don't know but to be self spoken & prepare as a man to defend my self, people who might be oppressed without hope tnx.

1 Like

Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by Everfrank(m): 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2012
So we are to believe that the Christian terrorists arrested trying to bomb COCIN church in Bauchi are hired by Boko Haram. Look Nigeria is our country and the sooner we stop this hatred and take a common stand against evil the better for all of us. Evil is evil!
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by BaBaMike: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2012
debedebe: Any body dat called xtians terrorist shall surely see d other side of God..

Amin!Loruko Jesu,in Jesus mighty name we have prayed, ... Amen! Amen! Amen !!.......Hallelujah
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by nikky5(m): 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
Pls lets face fact.No christian especially from the deeper life church of which I am not a member will be involved in gun running.Anyone can bear any name and denomination.Over a decade ago I knew a woman who happens to be a soldier's wife gun running.These women are usually from the eastern part of the country but any other tribe can also deal in gun running.
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by mailano: 3:25am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by rabzy01: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2012
achi4u: xtians are not terrorist
Even Adolp Hitler is NOT a terrorist for he was a christian and was only depending himself and his country killing the jews gues?? Wonders never ever end.
Laurance Anini is neither a terrorist nor armed robber for he was a christian.

1 Like

Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by baslone: 10:54am On Mar 18, 2012
rabzy01:
Even Adolp Hitler is NOT a terrorist for he was a christian and was only depending himself and his country killing the jews gues?? Wonders never ever end.
Laurance Anini is neither a terrorist nor armed robber for he was a christian.

grin grin grin

So is Monday Osunbor!!! grin
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by rabzy01: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2012
achi4u: xtians are not terrorist
Joseph Konny, Ugundan rebel leader of Lord's Resistance Army IS NOT a terrorist, for as a christian, he is covered by the blood of christ though he killed millions, including women and children??
What a believe? What a religion?

1 Like

Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by rabzy01: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2012
nikky5: Pls lets face fact.No christian especially from the deeper life church... will be involved in gun running....These women are usually from the eastern part of the country but any other tribe can also deal in gun running.
What is this man saying? Christians are not involved in gun running but women from the east and people from every tribe are involved?
What I didnt know is that there are no christians from any Nigerian tribe & among women from the east. I dey laugh oh.
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by rabzy01: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2012
onome25:
i.m trained not to abuse people i know & i don't know ............
AND YOU ARE ALSO TRAINED TO BEAT THE DRUM OF WAR. Is that right?
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by rabzy01: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2012
Tropilo: They are not "gun-running" anything. As far as i m concerned all Christians in the north SHOULD PROTECT themselves, and i believe that's what they are doing. That's all!
Yea, that is exactly what your brothers HITLER, JOSEPH KONNY and OJUKWU did. Depended their peoples and land.
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by mki: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2012
One would be naive to expect christians and pastors in the North not to arm and protect themselves and their churches now. It is clear that the law cannot provide that for them. This is just the begining.
Re: Army Nabs Gunrunners In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2012
moderattor: maybe the christians were preparing a vengeful unBIBLICAL attack.
"We dont fight for God like the terrorists do, God fights for us".
the main reason why i stopped making 'defense Nzzzzxxs!'
Good point!

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Shocking:lady Sees Dead Husband In Another City / Insecurity: Be Mindful Of Your Utterances – ACF Cautions Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.