Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour (23258 Views)

Don Jazzy Confirms That Young John Might Win The Best Producer Of The Year Award / Don Jazzy Confirms He’s Still A Member Of Cherubim & Seraphim / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by kushe: 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2012
i wish we could predict the outcome of this entire fiasco, but sadly despite whoever of the feuding parties we pitch our tent with,favour could swing in the other's direction.

Remember Ike and Tina Turner,Ike was supposed to be the genius who groomed and eventually abused Tina, but like old wine tina turner became more successful and more beautiful as she aged.she was even renowned for the sexiest pair of legs on the planet while in her fifties.

Jay Z didnt have the 'thing' till he met a certain damon dash who was a helluva person,and when their thing went south,so did damon dash's networth while jay z went on to world acclaim,gracing the cover of forbes and marrying beyonce.15 years ago,damon dash was the engine driving the roc, but now where is he?

Justin Timberlake had a massive first outing as a solo artist with the neptunes running the show for him,while timbaland produced only 1 track i.e cry me a river. but why did he decide to fix wat wasnt broke by sacking the neptunes and marrying timbaland,dont ask me cos i dont know. the neptunes' popularity as first choice producers declined while the career of JT and timbaland soared.

if i was to predict,i would say a winning team is dead and both of dem wld never be the same again but with their antecedents,i will be pitching with don jazzy cos this is naija and u just dont bite,chew and spit out the hand that fed you.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Afam4eva(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
I really pity D'Banj. From the look of things Don Jazzy will be ok.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by bittyend(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
So, what will happen to all the kokolets, huh? Don Jazzy needs to pass them to me..

Who gives a phuck if the two clowns go their separate ways? Their music is rubbish any ways - no message, no inspiration, just tunes for bytches to rock to. Both of them are overhyped and overrated by nappy headed bytches.

Personally, I think D'banj will be alright because his fan base (bytches) will still rock his tunes - and like 2pac said: "make music for the bytches, once they like it, men will follow suit". You guys also forgot girls love D'banj because most girls think he's sexy - and he appeals to them sexually. As for Don Jazzy, he has Wande Coal - but he needs to throw the other Mo'hits crew in the bin - those guys are UNTALENTED.

Phuck the two of them any ways!
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by baslone: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2012
Now even Boko haram are claiming responsibility for Dbanj & don baba j's split

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by elampiro(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
Why are people saying they pity Dbanj? Is he not the one that has the money and the talent? Is he not the product? I don't understand! Don Jazzy said he would give money to charity. It sounds to me that he doesn't really have much or Dbanj didn't settle him well, and now he wants to hide under the excuse that he gave his suppose millions to charity. Why can't we just say Dbanj sacked Don Jazzy? It is nothing new, Beyonce sacked her own dad about two years ago and got a new manager.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by nasty45(m): 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hw does this bother me.dbanj wan start on him own.no b everytym u go de stay wit ur parent.carry go jor.ILLUMINATI @ WORK

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by ekwynwa: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
@ Yoruba Bleep off my back angry

Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by eros(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2012
This is really sad. Obviously the signing with Good music had something to do with this break up. God go make all of us bigger.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by ekwynwa: 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2012
jesse8048:

Nigeria and Biafra

grin grin grin grin Hilarious
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by bisiaet: 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2012
Well if this news were to be truth I wish both of them goodluck but i'm not going to be a believer in a statement like "its a pity" "someone will go down" and so on all I know is both of them will make an headway in whatever they choose to undertake as next step and beside I dont see any point in guys making big deal out of this issue it has be happening long before this time and will always happen so to me is not a big deal and it might even be the best for both of them to split up, what I will not be happy about is to see two of them turn enermy, I guess no need for that.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by egtl: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2012
when u hook up with d illuminati dat is wat ll happen, they ll split u 4rm ur group nd give u money then u ll start to misbehave. Don Jazzy it si neva too late start ur thing afresh i bet u Naijas will still like u.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by fili24: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2012
@ elampiro

you're right, D'banj is the brain and talent of mo'hits
Don jazzy got no talent, he's voice is awful
he's just ripping d'banj of his hard earned dou
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by eastOFwest(m): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2012
You guys don't know what the Forkk u talking about. Given half the exposure D Banj has had in the last few months, u guys will even do worse!

Of course, my heart feels that Dbanj has Forkked Don J over. But my brain tells me that u have to seize onto any little opportunity you have to advance yourself onto the global stage. How old is dbanj? He aint getting any younger! To succeed in this world you have to be ruthless and decisive; you take no prisoners mate. Any immensely successful person has loads of people who feel wronged by them. That's the nature of the game. You have to look out for number 1.

Don jazzy should have seen this coming. Dbanj used his head. All that "don jazzy this", "don jazzy that" and the fake reverence was so obviously fake and seemed like a big joke to me. D banj must have been laughing out his arse to his "real friends" behind Don jazzy's back all this time. Don Jazzy allowed all that crap get to his head and started feeling like a real "Don". I won't be surprised if it wasn't Dbanj who even gave him that nick name, the image, the confidence etc. All that business of Don jazzy not talking and dbanj doing all the talking. Heck, they don't even come from the same social background (forget tribe).
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by 4wardever(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2012
Pride or no pride. I think D'banj will be well off. He's got it going too. Check out his portfolio. The guy na correct bizman.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Afam4eva(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2012
4wardever: Pride or no pride. I think D'banj will be well off. He's got it going too. Check out his portfolio. The guy na correct bizman.

Don Jazzy is the bizman not D'bang. There's an extent to which your talent can take you(assuming what d'banj has can be called talent). He's not the only talented person in Nigeria but due to the business mindedness of the boss, he was able to make it.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by ekwynwa: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2012
afam4eva:

Don Jazzy is the bizman not D'bang. There's an extent to which your talent can take you(assuming what d'banj has can be called talent). He's not the only talented person in Nigeria but due to the business mindedness of the boss, he was able to make it.

Fixed cool cool
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by pampizeal: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
Bad guy¿!
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by silvernus0: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2012
they hv both used themselves to make money for demselfvs . Notin lasts foreva .Dey gat to split cause dem no b psquare
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2012
Singing MOBOLOWOWON by dbanj. . . .Don jazzy is only beefin dbanj because he made more money than him.bloody bastaard.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Afam4eva(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Singing MOBOLOWOWON by dbanj. . . .Don jazzy is only beefin dbanj because he made more money than him.bloody bastaard.

Who makes more money more than their boss. Okpoko.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2012
afam4eva:

Who makes more money more than their boss. Okpoko.

Abegi. . . .Don jazzy is nobody until dbanj came into his life.Now,dbanj doesnt have to worry about his burfen again.oya make hin go carry hin okoro brothers make them form another band.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Afam4eva(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Abegi. . . .Don jazzy is nobody until dbanj came into his life.Now,dbanj doesnt have to worry about his burfen again.oya make hin go carry hin okoro brothers make them form another band.

Then i guess D'banj was somebody abi? Don jazzy picked D'banj from the gutter and turned the born comedian into a celebrated artist and you're here yarning ethnocentric dust.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by firstjoe(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
so painful... angryso painful...
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2012
Enough of monkey dey work,baboon dey chop.If jazzy is bold enough to release an album,let him hit the studio !
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Afam4eva(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
firstjoe: so painful... angryso painful...

Do you have any business interest in Mo'hits?
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Afam4eva(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Enough of monkey dey work,baboon dey chop.If jazzy is bold enough to release an album,let him hit the studio !

Don'jazzy is a producer cum business man and he's making his money. Singing is secondary.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2012
afam4eva:

Then i guess D'banj was somebody abi? Don jazzy picked D'banj from the gutter and turned the born comedian into a celebrated artist and you're here yarning ethnocentric dust.

when did dbanj meet don jazzy ? Dbanj is free from his bondage,let him go and sign wizkid.nonsense
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Afam4eva(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

when did dbanj meet don jazzy ? Dbanj is free from his bondage,let him go and sign wizkid.nonsense

Tell me one song that D'banj had before meeting Don'jazzy.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2012
So don jazzy wrote the songs for him and he made his name abi ? Funny cuz you will also tell me that kennis music were responsible for all the music 2face sang. . . .Dbanj has dumped don jazzy for good and if afam can sing,let don signs him.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Afam4eva(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

So don jazzy wrote the songs for him and he made his name abi ? Funny cuz you will also tell me that kennis music were responsible for all the music 2face sang. . . .Dbanj has dumped don jazzy for good and if afam can sing,let don signs him.

Don baba j made D'banj who he is whether you like it or not. Just the same way kennis music made 2face. having talent is one thing and being able to harness that talent and get across to people is another. That's what Don jazzy and kennis music stand for.
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by wbankz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2012
N̶̲̥̅̊åå dem sabi jare N̶̲̥̅̊åå Ђ‎​øƜ ♏ε̲̣̣̣ ma self go make α̩̩̩♏ α̩̩̩♏ all Α̩̩̩bo̶̲̥̅ΰ†̥ if dem like make dem go break up taaaaaah
Re: Don Jazzy Confirms Mo'hits Rumour by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2012
Don jazzy made him what he became but he has dumped his asss,so tell your brother to go into import and export cuz no more exploitation of dbanj again.Singing MOBOLOWOWON by dbanj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Dancing Skills: Performs The Tshwala Bam Dance (pics) / Daddy Freeze's Son With Benedicta Elechi In New Photo / Falz: 'Finding True Love Has Been Hard For Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.