Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

1st Bank Medicals2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1st Bank Medicals2 (796 Views)

1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package / Click Here To Get 1st Bank Invitation / 1st Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Bank Medicals2 by ropyjay(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2007
hi 1st bankers
for does who wher invited congrates n may
joy never seize
pls i will like 2 help does dat
wher not yet invited
i suspect batchng was don by region
pls does invitd shuld send dere region
lets undastand d fomula
all d best evry1
Re: 1st Bank Medicals2 by stellose(f): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2007
embarassed
Re: 1st Bank Medicals2 by awa(m): 10:25am On Oct 30, 2007
ropyjay:

hi 1st bankers
for does who wher invited congrates n may
joy never seize
please i will like 2 help does that
wher not yet invited
i suspect batchng was don by region
please does invitd shuld send dere region
lets undastand d fomula
all d best evry1

This is like a new version of the whole exercise. It will be great if your source of information is closer to the 1st Bank HR.

Re: 1st Bank Medicals2 by kiel: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2007
Please when are they calling the next batch
Re: 1st Bank Medicals2 by graceade(f): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2007
congrats to all who were called for the training i am also waiting for the next batch God will see us thru amen
Re: 1st Bank Medicals2 by zenitta: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2007
Allow me to clarify some issues here,its not done region by region.maybe it happens dat u have not yet seen someone 4rm ur region dat was called but believe me, they hv called 4rm ur region.

they call according to the performance i.e ur score, the computer chooses randomly 4rm the highest score down and everything no matter the region was sent to their HQ in Lagos after the interview, its 4rm there dat they call,
so its not abt the region,its abt the scores.

lets keep on praying,we will be called in their next batch
do i hear u say amen to dat??
Re: 1st Bank Medicals2 by awa(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2007
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Sister zenitta, I really believe that and the good Lord that knoweth the heart of all men will certainly make it real for us to be invited for the second round of the exercise. He that brought us this far will not drop us just like that.
Sister Zenitta, I love your faith in the Lord and I solicit your continue prayer in this regard. God will make it for us!!!
We all must get there ASAP. AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!
Re: 1st Bank Medicals2 by AbusM(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2007
Awa i dey enjoy u, lets get gisting, abbmesq@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Invitation 4 A Test(kindly Assist Urgently) / Gapbridge Test Invitation / Celtel Need Engineers, Apply Nowwwwwwwwww

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.