Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Cheap Are Cars In The USA - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Cheap Are Cars In The USA (846 Views)

What Are Cars Turning Into Check This Ride Bmw Pininfarina Gran Lusso Coupe / Why Are Cars Still Costly In Nig. After The Lift Of Ban On Tokunbo Cars By Fg? / Where Are Cars Cheapest In The Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Cheap Are Cars In The USA by olubainc: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hello all, I will like to hear your point of view on this topic. As a dealer, one of the most frustrating thing is when I come across a potential buyer who is under the impression that cars are ridiculously cheap here in the US and we practically just pick them on the street for nothing. I will prefer for regular members of nairaland to share first then dealers can then come in clarify or speak on how accurate their assessments are. Feel free to add links of actual vehicles for sale to support your point. I will later come in attach past links to past auction results here in the US. I believe this thread will provide transparency and allow us all to be on the same page. Your contributions are very welcome and please lets keep this one civil.
Re: How Cheap Are Cars In The USA by olubainc: 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2012
What kind of a car can be delivered under 1 million naira?

(1) (Reply)

Any Acura Tsx 2005 Model In D House / Buying Cars / Need A One Stop Auto Mechanic Workshop For Toyota Prius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.