Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? (14203 Views)

Lanre 'Atorise' Terriba Shot In South Africa / Lanre Teriba (atorise) Just Acquired A Hummer Jeep / Atorise Vs. Dare Melody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by labiran(m): 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2006
Atorise any day and anywhere!
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by buzortech(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2006
The difference is crystal clear, Yinka Ayefele is by far superior to Atorise. Atorise simply can't match his class.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by omogenaija(f): 4:22am On Nov 10, 2006
buzortech:

The difference is crystal clear, Yinka Ayefele is by far superior to Atorise. Atorise simply can't match his class.

superior cheesy , how is that ? please tell me
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by buzortech(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by trendy(f): 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2006
yinka! to think that he is disabled and he still conquered the music industry
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2006
atorise
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by buzortech(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2006
Go Yinka. Go Yinka. Go Yinka.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by classiqkid(f): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2006
Lanre is iight But I prefer Yinka ayefele all day any day.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by omolewa(f): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2007
i enjoy listening to both of them and i don,t fink is nice to pick one because that tats not fair,but at the end of the day you got to pick the one that interest you they is no need to flight or aruge with each other over who is the best.
Tak care
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by ayefele200(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2007
ayefele is the best, his rhymes are good,good beat,easy to get along with, he;s the best
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by uchetobi(f): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2007
Ayefele
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by minto(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2007
@  omogenaija
I saw in my vision that you wrote a Yoruba literature book and it's selling like hot coffee in America. Don't rest on your oars darling, your million$ are on the way.

@topic
Atorise is no doubt a good singer,but Ayefele, in my opinion is miles ahead. Besides good composition,I want you to check out the beats and you'll find out he's not lacking in any department; percussions, deep sounding drums,rythms, just mention it. Hoever, the guy that spices up the music [the ajasas] seem to be overdoing it these days.
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by OmoEko1(f): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2007
I love Atorise kiss kiss kiss my mum use to play his songs on the way to school but i think Ayefele is way better than him
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by omogenaija(f): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2007
minto:

@ omogenaija
I saw in my vision that you wrote a Yoruba literature book and it's selling like hot coffee in America. Don't rest on your oars darling, your million$ are on the way.

wow !!! wat a dream , it would be cool it if it came true cool
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by IREAYO: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2007
Ayefele is the man oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. kiss cool
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 1:50am On Aug 06, 2007
who does not know that ayefele is better of, even though in someones dream they you are suppose to know is yinka is his voice that make someone happy or all d ajasasand the inspiration it gives to someone anyway i prefer yinka ayefele
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by trendy(f): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2007
Yinka ayefele, the fact that he is disable and made something great outta life is so appealing to me, aside from his disability he sings better
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2007
i think it is ayefele because his song always inspire me
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2007
Despite the fact that ayefele is disabled he is better of
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2007
may be because of ayefele's alujo i just l9ike him and also pray he should stand up and walk again, anyway sha i prefer ayefele cool cool smiley
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2007
i think atorise should not border him self because ayefele has already wink shocked
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2007
yinka is the winner whether tota want it or not yinka will tota e mole cry undecided
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2007
i like you jare you are the winner no matter the condition you find yourself, i believe God will grant your wishes
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2007
because my birthday is august and i will be 14 yrs i believe you are the winner cheesy
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2007
i love yinka and his song so he is the winner okay
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by trendy(f): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2007
shocked this one don pass becareful o
if i didn't know better i would say Yinka Ayefele himself joined Nairaland
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2007
though my mum does not like ayefele as much as him still i know he is the winner
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2007
though i use to faces somethings i dont like because ayefele but i still think he is the winner cool
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by trendy(f): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2007
see madness, we don hear angry
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2007
all my yinkaayefele vcds and cds have been hidden because they want me to stop loving him but i cant he is still the winner despite all sad shocked cheesy smiley kiss cry lipsrsealed
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2007
know matter what people say i wil not stop calling ayefele the winner cool
Re: Atorise Or Yinka Ayefele? by YINK(f): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2007
ayefele carry go you are the winer grin angry shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Uche Jumbo's Movie Premiere. / Why I Accepted My First Movie Role - Singer Waje Reveals / Uti Nwachukwu Calls Out Instagram Users Always Begging For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.