Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally (11192 Views)

Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
jmaine:

I repeat you all are crazed jobless people who feel venting on NL changes the world . .my standing order to a cretinized brained fool like you is to shut your blunt beak up . . . .

A cretinized goblin like your mooronic self constantly bleating to no where attracts pity . . . I dont give a bloody fvck about you Saga-cretin . . So stop trying so hard to prove relevant

bunch of jobless crazed fellas . . .

You are a reetarded!

You are a person product of a failed education system leading to lack of development of brain cells. I am trying to help you here, murdafoka. Be grateful.

Bow down and worship your GOD! I am bring you intellectual salvation. Cretin!

MORAFORKA! WORSHIP!
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by jmaine: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a reetarded!

You are a person product of a failed education system leading to lack of development of brain cells. I am trying to help you here, murdafoka. Be grateful.

MORAFORKA! WORSHIP!

I repeat you all are crazed jobless people who feel venting on NL changes the world . .my standing order to a cretinized brained fool like you is to shut your blunt beak up . . . .

A cretinized goblin like your mooronic self constantly bleating to no where attracts pity . . . I dont give a bloody fvck about you Saga-cretin . . So stop trying so hard to prove relevant

Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by nduchucks: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a reetarded!

MORAFORKA! WORSHIP!

LWKMD, I knew this thrashing would be incomplete without the word "cretin". una go wound person for hia cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
jmaine:

Shut up, CRETIN!

The day you can defend your moronic statements is the day I would know you have balls between your legs.

Cowardly eunuch!

Don't step to a reeeeeal man. Fooool!
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by jmaine: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sagamite:

Shut up, CRETIN!

The day you can defend your moronic statements is the day I would know you have balls between your legs.

Cowardly eunuch!

Don't step to a reeeeeal man. Fooool!

He even called himself a real man . .real men are not jobless . .Cretinous moronic goblins like your sorry self
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
jmaine:

He even called himself a real man . .real men are not jobless . .Cretinous moronic goblins like your sorry self

person .......

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xydg0L1kGbs&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=298&feature=plpp_video[/flash]
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by jmaine: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sagamite:

person .......

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xydg0L1kGbs&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=298&feature=plpp_video[/flash]

Real men are not jobless . .Cretinous moronic goblins like your sorry self
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 9:20pm On Mar 22, 2012
jmaine:

Real men are not jobless . .Cretinous moronic goblins like your sorry self

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqOQqX4_j38&feature=BFa&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&lf=plpp_video[/flash]
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by nduchucks: 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2012
@jmaine, ino mo e lese mejeji (dem don set both of ya feet on fire - you don step on top of hot coal today. LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
ndu_chucks: @jmaine, ino mo e lese mejeji (dem don set both of ya feet on fire - you don step on top of hot coal today. LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is running and trying to distract from defending his cretinous opinion.

He lacks balls!

He is an example of moorons that speak before they think. The type of moorons that are my favourite type of suya! grin
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by jmaine: 10:03pm On Mar 22, 2012
ndu_chucks: @jmaine, ino mo e lese mejeji (dem don set both of ya feet on fire - you don step on top of hot coal today. LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool

Ndu . . .Set whose feet on coal . .so he sat close to Alams in a PDP function and so the fvck what . . .people wey dey bang their head for wall over this matter na craze people wey no get work . .i stand by it . . .You seriously think . . . am cornered . .you must be joking i swear . .and btw, your back patting won't stop the Saga-fool from getting more verbal bile from me . . .
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by jmaine: 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
Sagamite:

He is running and trying to distract from defending his cretinous opinion.

He lacks balls!

He is an example of moorons that speak before they think. The type of moorons that are my favourite type of suya! grin

As for you Saga - Cretin. . . . a self acclaimed intellectual cretinous goblin like you . . . You think your constant unnecessary bleats that wont get anyway is a challenge . . what a useless cow . .bang your head for all i care on this thread . . .You stand in the breath as those crazed fools with no jobs . . .This was a PDP affair you foul Cretin god . . .
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2012
jmaine:

As for you Saga - Cretin. . . . a self acclaimed intellectual cretinous goblin like you . . . You must be joking for thinking am running away from your constant unnecessary bleats that wont get anyway . .bang your head for all i care on this thread . . .You stand in the breath as those crazed fools with no jobs . . .This was a PDP affair you foul Cretin god . . .

You are a person!

Defend your statement and stop trying to distract.

Have some balls! grin

I bet this is what you did when you saw me quote you and started heating the grill for your suyaing.

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6_98tq4mY&feature=BFa&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&lf=plpp_video[/flash]

You lost your liver straight up. grin
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by jmaine: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
^^
Defend what Cretinous cow . . .that you are all jobless and crazed for banging your head on the wall that GEJ sat close to Alams during a PDP function . .I repeat cretinous god . .You all screaming to the high heavens are all buncha crazed jobless fellas . .

Am here for you . . .Nothing has changed . . .
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
jmaine: ^^
Defend what Saga -Cretin . . .that you are all jobless and crazed for banging your head on the wall that GEJ sat close to Alams during a PDP function . .I repeat cretinous god . .You all screaming to the high heavens are all buncha crazed jobless fellas . .

Am here for you . . .

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yytbDZrw1jc&feature=BFa&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&lf=plpp_video[/flash]

You person!

You are here? You sure? You are no more running or trying to distract. grin

Do you want to be garnished with onions and tomatoes or you want to be a plain suya? grin

So it is a PDP function makes it okay the President is seating and liaising with a convicted, shameless criminal?

You are a cretin.

So he can't refuse to sit next to a criminal and be pictured with a criminal?

You think in sane countries, Presidents let a convicted criminal seem important and connected by being shown miggling with them?

You are a cretinous product of a failed education system?
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by jmaine: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2012
You are here? You sure? You are no more running or trying to distract.

Do you want to be garnished with onions and tomatoes or you want to be a plain suya?

Too much talk makes you sound like an overgrown foolish kid. . Like i said . .am here for you . .like for like .

You are a cretin.

We all are aware you are the self acclaimed Intellectual Lord of the cretins . . . So it takes a cretin to identify one . .moreso a cretinous god like you

So it is a PDP function makes it okay the President is seating and liaising with a convicted, shameless criminal?So he can't refuse to sit next to a criminal and be pictured with a criminal?

So in your wisdom . . . Alams conviction for financial embezzlement makes him worth segregating and alienating from other perceived criminals in the PDP cartel who have also embezzled public funds without any form of conviction . .

Singling Alams out makes your moral hot air so shallow, idiotic, stvpid and silly . . . You should be advocating for GEJ not to be seen among his PDP cronies cos they are composed of individuals seen as criminals purnishable by the Law . .a trait evident in all political parties in Nigeria

You all screaming to the high heavens are just blowing unnecessary hot air . . . It takes joblessness to expend so much energy screaming your cretinous lungs out over a shallow and wanting moral arguement

Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
jmaine:

Too much talk makes you sound like an overgrown foolish kid. . Like i said . .am here for you . .

We all are aware you are the self acclaimed Intellectual Lord of the cretins . . . So it takes a cretin to identify one . .moreso a cretinous god like you

You are a person!

You resort to the illiterate adages of a failed product as usual.

Don't worry, by the time you are done on the grill, you will admit you are the one that is a cretin! grin

You made an error to stop running, suya! cheesy

jmaine:

So in your wisdom . . . Alams conviction for financial embezzlement makes him worth segregating and alienating from other perceived criminals in the PDP cartel who have also embezzled public funds without any form of conviction . .

Singling Alams out makes your moral hot air so shallow, idiotic, stvpid and silly . . . You should be advocating for GEJ not to be seen among his PDP cronies cos they are composed of individuals seen as criminals purnishable by the Law . .a trait evident in all political parties in Nigeria

You all screaming to the high heavens are just blowing unnecessary hot air . . . It takes joblessness to expend so much energy screaming your cretinous lungs out over a shallow and wanting moral arguement

You are a cretin!

Yes, the fact he is a convicted criminal FOR LOOTING makes him being worth segregated from contributing to the decisions of a ruling party of a nation corruption is killing, you person!

What a stewpid question!

Cretin! When people are convicted or even charged, then as a principled president you distance yourself as much as possible to not give them any leverage or discourage the people about fighting corruption.

Fooool! You cretinous arse sees nothing wrong with it? Which schools failed you? Start by naming the State poly.
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by jmaine: 12:25am On Mar 23, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You resort to the illiterate adages of a failed product as usual.

Don't worry, by the time you are done on the grill, you will admit you are the one that is a cretin! grin

You made an error to stop running, suya! cheesy

You are still sounding like the overgrown foolish kid . . .You blab foolishly and am here to make you even sound more silly . . .

Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Yes, the fact he is a convicted criminal FOR LOOTING makes him being worth segregated from contributing to the decisions of a ruling party of a nation corruption is killing, you person!

What a stewpid question!

Cretin! When people are convicted or even charged, then as a principled president you distance yourself as much as possible to not give them any leverage or discourage the people about fighting corruption.

Fooool! You cretinous arse sees nothing wrong with it? Which schools failed you? Start by naming the State poly.

Spare me all your babbling crap . . ..Alam just happened to be one of the convicted few among a host of corrupt individuals still holding sway in our political terrain . . . . .let me follow you on your shallow moral blabs . . . Now am seeking to ask your cretinous brain who seeks a principled president to make a public statement against corruption, that :-

A Principled president should not be seen mingling with corrupt individuals and corrupt party cronies whether convicted or not ? True or False

Does not sitting with Alams a convicted criminal . .make GEJ anti corruption stands acceptable even when party cronies are known to be highly corrupt ? True or false

If Alams was not in that picture .. . You did have no problem seeing GEJ with corrupt party cronies as decision makers in a ruling party . . . True or False

You are just a shallow brained dim eyed overgrown foolish kid . . .

Let me repeat myself once more . . .

Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 12:52am On Mar 23, 2012
jmaine:

You are still sounding like the overgrown foolish kid . . .You blab foolishly and am here to make you even sound more silly . .

Spare me all your babbling crap . . ..Alam just happened to be one of the convicted few among a host of corrupt individuals still holding sway in our political terrain . . . . .let me follow you on your shallow moral blabs . . . Now am seeking to ask your cretinous brain who seeks a principled president to make a public statement against corruption, that :-

A Principled president should not be seen mingling with corrupt individuals and corrupt party cronies whether convicted or not ? True or False

Does not sitting with Alams a convicted criminal . .make GEJ anti corruption stands acceptable even when party cronies are known to be highly corrupt ? True or false

If Alams was not in that picture .. . You did have no problem seeing GEJ with corrupt party cronies as decision makers in a ruling party . . . True or False

You are just a shallow brained dim eyed overgrown foolish kid . . .

Let me repeat myself once more . . .

You are a fcking cretin!

What power does he have over people that have not been convicted or even charged? All he can do is to make sure they are charged as intelligent people like us have been screaming, person!

On the other hand, Alams is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL without shame. For a President to be seen miggling and facilitating with him on party issues is an ABOMINATION, you cretin! He is being pictured for the nation. He can AT LEAST say this one is purely a thief and should not even be considered in this circle and Alams would not have a a defence, the others have a defence until at least charged.

There is a time for sane and intelligent people to be pragmatic, and there is a time to be real.

You think he would be a president without his party, you person? So he should not go to his party convention because corrupt people are there?

That is as daft as your moronic arse saying Obama and Cameron should not go to a G7 meeting because some bad leaders abusing human rights would be there. Fooooool!

Your daft arse sees nothing wrong with your president formulating party policies with a convicted criminal. You defend it. Name the state poly, foool!
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by jmaine: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a fcking cretin!

What power does he have over people that have not been convicted or even charged? All he can do is to make sure they are charged as intelligent people like us have been screaming, person!

On the other hand, Alams is a CONVICTED CRIMINAL without shame. For a President to be seen miggling and facilitating with him on party issues is an ABOMINATION, you cretin! He is being pictured for the nation. He can AT LEAST say this one is purely a thief and should not even be considered in this circle and Alams would not have a a defence, the others have a defence until at least charged.

There is a time for sane and intelligent people to be pragmatic, and there is a time to be real.

You think he would be a president without his party, you person? So he should not go to his party convention because corrupt people are there?

That is as daft as your moronic arse saying Obama and Cameron should not go to a G7 meeting because some bad leaders abusing human rights would be there. Fooooool!

Your daft arse sees nothing wrong with your president formulating party policies with a convicted criminal. You defend it. Name the state poly, foool!

With your screams and blabs . .you refused to answer simple questions of true & False . . Hello cretinous Junk . . .go back to my post and present your true or false replies as requested. . A more educated eediot like you was meant to do better .

My Quote to you below has not being dispelled and it still stands. . .come up with something better Cow

Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 1:18am On Mar 23, 2012
jmaine:

With your screams and blabs . .you refused to answer simple questions of true & False . . Hello cretinous Junk . . .go back to my post and present your true or false replies as requested. . A more educated eediot like you was meant to do better .

My Quote to you below has not being dispelled and it still stands. . .come up with something better Cow

You are a person!

In the failed state polytechnic you attended you are used to "true or false" answers to show intelligence. That was how you passed exams?

Cretin!

Only when I answer true or false is when I have answered your question?

You are reetarded!

You think this is your beer parlour fellow mooron you are debating with? True or false? grin

What a mooron!

These are the kinds of cretins we saw saying Ibori was not the only thief so why are they chasing him!

Foooool!

So because you can not deal with all problems means it is wrong to deal with one?

So Obama should ignore all leaders with human rights abuse records because he can't stop some like those in Russia, Saudi and China?

person! Which state poly? You are not answering that question becuase it is not true or false?
Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by jmaine: 1:33am On Mar 23, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

In the failed state polytechnic you attended you are used to "true or false" answers to show intelligence.

Cretin!

Only when I answer true or false is when I have answered your question?

You are reetarded!

You think this is your beer parlour fellow mooron you are debating with? True or false? grin

What a mooron!

These are the kinds of cretins we saw saying Ibori was not the only thief so why are they chasing him!

Foooool!

So because you can not deal with all problems means it is wrong to deal with one?

So Obama should ignore all leaders with human rights abuse records because he can't stop some like those in Russia, Saudi and China?

person! Which state poly? You are not answering that question becuase it is not true or false?

Your present attempt to swivel is lost only on your dumb self . . . If you cant answer my simple true or False questions in the context of our engagement . .then permit me to say . .you a fool for being an unnecessary loud mouthed jobless cretin . .

Please shame me and do that . . .am begging you cretin god . . .

Again . . .

Re: Jonathan Sat Next To Alamasiegha At PDP Rally by Sagamite(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2012
jmaine:

Your present attempt to swivel is lost only on your dumb self . . . If you cant answer my simple true or False questions in the context of our engagement . .then permit me to say . .you a fool for being an unnecessary loud mouthed jobless cretin . .

Please shame me and do that . . .am begging you cretin god . . .

Again . . .

You are a person!

You think this is your state poly? True or False.

You want to strawman me with a contricted argument? grin You think I went to a quack school like yours?

You think I went to a true or false poly?

You are a product of a failed school? True or false.

I asked you person:

You could not answer? Feel free to use true or false. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh / Oil Subsidy: Reps Summon Finance Minister, Give One-Week Ultimatum / Policemen Threaten To Protest Non-payment Of N35,000 Fuel Subsidy Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.