Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Travellin 2 India 4 I.T Certifications - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travellin 2 India 4 I.T Certifications (1599 Views)

Travellin By Train / I Want To Travel To Uk But I Don't Know About Travellin Stuff / I Need Ur Help About Travellin Wit These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travellin 2 India 4 I.T Certifications by toye4eva01: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2012
I am a graduate of computer science from osun state university and I would like to travel to india certifications like certified ethical hacking, and some programming languages. I will like to knw hw much of money is needed to achieve this. I.e 6months visa, ticket, school fees and accomodation
Please if u have an idea please reply. And also if you knw any of the institutions in india offering this course pls reply here too
Thanks
Re: Travellin 2 India 4 I.T Certifications by Abbasufi: 6:56pm On May 22, 2012
toye4eva01: I am a graduate of computer science from osun state university and I would like to travel to india certifications like certified ethical hacking, and some programming languages. I will like to knw hw much of money is needed to achieve this. I.e 6months visa, ticket, school fees and accomodation
Please if u have an idea please reply. And also if you knw any of the institutions in india offering this course pls reply here too
Thanks

Koenig are good and fantastic they provide you with accomodation,food and its relativly cheap wit lot of courses includin wat u mentioned here is there website. They r one of d best.
www.koenig-solutions.com
Re: Travellin 2 India 4 I.T Certifications by toye4eva01: 8:59am On May 23, 2012
Abbasufi:

Koenig are good and fantastic they provide you with accomodation,food and its relativly cheap wit lot of courses includin wat u mentioned here is there website. They r one of d best.
www.koenig-solutions.com

Thank you. But I was hopin dat there r still some oda dats can still b cheaper than koenig
I will b glad if u can still help wit some oda names
Re: Travellin 2 India 4 I.T Certifications by Abbasufi: 9:34am On May 23, 2012
toye4eva01:

Thank you. But I was hopin dat there r still some oda dats can still b cheaper than koenig
I will b glad if u can still help wit some oda names

CHEK ZOOMGROUP.COM
Re: Travellin 2 India 4 I.T Certifications by longman56: 11:25am On May 23, 2012
zoomgroup.com is a good option. Located in hydrabad and they should link u up with other other nigerian students currently studying wit them. Took some courses wit them back in 2007.

(1) (Reply)

Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) / A Trip To Enugu From PH By Rail. / 5 Cool Places To Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.