Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

1-year Career Plan For 19-year-old? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 1-year Career Plan For 19-year-old? (867 Views)

Imagine A Life Without A Career Plan / New Year Career Plan (uk) / Can Health Issues Affect Ones Career Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1-year Career Plan For 19-year-old? by Seabreez15(f): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2007
Hi All,

I'm hoping you can help me with suggestions. My little sister is back in Nigeria now until Sept. 2008 when she'll start Uni in the UK, but until then she needs something to occupy her time, and I was hoping you would have suitable suggestions. She will be studying Civil Engineering, so anything in that field would be great. She's open to opportunities around West Africa or Western Europe. Please do let me know if you know any engaging programs where a Bachelors degree isn't a requirement. Any internships or traineeships you know about? Or any universities (probably only the private ones?) that will let you enroll to take just a few courses of your interest (without taking the JAMB)?

So far I've come up with:

- French Village Badagry
- AutoCAD training (somewhere in Abuja, do you know where this is possible?)
- Internship with Julius Berger (if they'll take her without qualifications - even without pay)

I can't think of anything else and well, she needs to fill up about 10months, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your replies.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sea.

(1) (Reply)

Cv Writing Firm / Nema Job / Job Dilema, Urgent Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.