Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! (32046 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2012
ekt_bear:

So none of the shop keepers in this entire community were armed with a gun of some sort? A machine gun would have turned all of these youths into red paste...

Very simple solution.

You see part of what baffles me in these types of stories?
Honestly, Nigeria and Nigerians just don't make sense to me!
How can I have a shop with goods worth millions, but I cannot even keep a gun.
Beats me completely! undecided sad
Notice that aboki is always armed whenever he has a shop or is moving his cattle.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 2:19am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:
My bad, I was just using "Igbos" figuratively grin - I should have said other tribes.

Your behaviour is simply the result of the xenophobic politics Tinubu has introduced to the SW. Congrats, you're a "hero!"
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ektbear: 2:19am On Mar 20, 2012
obowunmi: But how will Nigeria move forward if segregation is the way most people are going ? undecided undecided undecided

Faggoty-asz Yoruba like you who see ish like this and talk about "move forward", "segregation" etc piss me the fvck off.

What you should be talking about is how to deal with these folks. How to see them punished heavily and destroyed.

What the hell is wrong with you man

I don't understand you guys at all, how you reason or think
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Desola(f): 2:19am On Mar 20, 2012
Hypocrites!

Ibos can have their little enclaves but Hausas can't? They have the same rights the ibos have in Lagos and right now, they have kicked dust in your faces! All other ethnic groups are showing you that truly, they hold sway in your regiom. The ibos have spat in your faces and the hausas have kicked dust. So, whatcha gon do?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 2:19am On Mar 20, 2012
Onlytruth:

You see part of what baffles me in these types of stories?
Honestly, Nigeria and Nigerians just don't make sense to me!
How can I have a shop with goods worth millions, but I cannot even keep a gun.
Beats me completely! undecided sad
Notice that aboki is always armed whenever he has a shop or is moving his cattle.

cool
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 2:23am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola: Hypocrites!

Ibos can have their little enclaves but Hausas can't? They have the same rights the ibos have in Lagos and right now, they have kicked dust in your faces! All other ethnic groups are showing you that truly, they hold sway in your regiom. The ibos have spat in your faces and the hausas have kicked dust. So, whatcha gon do?

Have the Igbos ever ran around Lagos with machetes and guns hunting down Yorubas? You people will keep shouting Igbos this, Igbo that and Hausa will wipe you out in your land.
Face the problem before you and leave Igbos out of it.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by obowunmi(m): 2:24am On Mar 20, 2012
ekt_bear:

Faggoty-asz Yoruba like you who see ish like this and talk about "move forward", "segregation" etc piss me the fvck off.

What you should be talking about is how to deal with these folks. How to see them punished heavily and destroyed.

What the hell is wrong with you man

I don't understand you guys at all, how you reason or think

What will a reasoning like yours achieve ?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ektbear: 2:24am On Mar 20, 2012
Obiagu1:

Have the Igbos ever ran around Lagos with machetes and guns hunting down Yorubas? You people will keep shouting Igbos this, Igbo that and Hausa will wipe you out in your land.
Face the problem before you and leave Igbos out of it.

You missed her point. Read it more carefully, see that she is the saying the same thing I am...
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Desola(f): 2:26am On Mar 20, 2012
Some modaforking ibos getting on their blooody high horses telling us to deal with the Hausas as if they are any better.

You lot shoulld know that once the Hausas have been dealt with, you would be next! We don't want bloody ingrates and murderers any longer.

Forking asswipes looking for strength in number. If you wanna avenge the massacre of your people, pls head North and not use us as shields here in the west.

Blurdy southern Nigeria my left nipple!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by jmaine: 2:27am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola: Hypocrites!

baby mi . .dey try talk sense small atleast to save face . . .
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 2:28am On Mar 20, 2012
Your behaviour is simply the result of the xenophobic politics Tinubu has introduced to the SW. Congrats, you're a "hero!"

How is my behaviour "xenophobic"? Is being tired of a particular ethnic group killing fellow Nigerians up there in their own Northern enclaves and, moving the same barbaric tendencies down South, to the next man's abode xenophobic? If that's being xenophobic - then, I'm proudly a xenophobe. Hope that makes you happy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ektbear: 2:28am On Mar 20, 2012
I don't understand the way folks like the shopkeepers in this neighborhood or folks like this obowunmi reason.

It baffles me.

At this point I should probably leave this thread and go hit the gym, take out my anger constructively.

All I know is, if the vast majority of us reason like obowunmi and these passive, foolish folks on those three streets, we are absolutely, 100%, doomed.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 2:29am On Mar 20, 2012
ekt_bear:

You missed her point. Read it more carefully, see that she is the saying the same thing I am...

I really don't think I missed her point. She was basically saying that the Igbo got away with "whatever" and you guys did nothing so others can equally exercise their right that's why I asked her if Igbos ever attacked the Yorubas.
If she wants to equate what the Hausas have done to whatever she perceived the Igbos did, then that's wrong.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Obiagu1(m): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola: Some modaforking ibos getting on their blooody high horses telling us to deal with the Hausas as if they are any better.

You lot shoulld know that once the Hausas have been dealt with, you would be next! We don't want bloody ingrates and murderers any longer.

Forking asswipes looking for strength in number. If you wanna avenge the massacre of your people, pls head North and not use us as shields here in the west.

Blurdy southern Nigeria my left nipple!

LMAO @ the boldfaced. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2012
Some modaforking ibos getting on their blooody high horses telling us to deal with the Hausas as if they are any better.

Blurdy southern Nigeria my left unmentionable!

I don't think Igbos are as guilty as the Hausas. Igbos doing their massacres on NL, and faceless forums - but they're cool people in real world. Igbos from what I know don't like trouble - they leave as fast as possible when trouble starts. And you will notice that every time there's violence in Lagos, they all head to the East.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 2:32am On Mar 20, 2012
I see obowunmi as intelligent, wise and quick witted.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by obowunmi(m): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2012
ekt_bear: I don't understand the way folks like the shopkeepers in this neighborhood or folks like this obowunmi reason.

It baffles me.

At this point I should probably leave this thread and go hit the gym, take out my anger constructively.

All I know is, if the vast majority of us reason like obowunmi and these passive, foolish folks on those three streets, we are absolutely, 100%, doomed.

What will killing all these jobless Hausa youths achieve ?? Theey need to be fried, chopped into pieces and their heads used for Isi-Ewu to make you feel better about repaying evil for evil....

Hausas are devils, and we all know what they do to the Igbos in the North, you don't have to tell me that. I was questioning what segregation will achieve...... NOTHING.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by obowunmi(m): 2:33am On Mar 20, 2012
Beaf: I see obowunmi as intelligent, wise and quick witted.

ThX Boss. Have we met? grin grin grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 2:36am On Mar 20, 2012
What will killing all these jobless Hausa youths achieve ?? Theey need to be fried, chopped into pieces and their heads used for Isi-Ewu to make you feel better about repaying evil for evil....

Hausas are devils, and we all know what they do to the Igbos in the North, you don't have to tell me that. I was questioning what segregation will achieve...... NOTHING.

That's what you think, retard. If the people in Jos had nipped the situation in the bud, when Hausas started dominating them up there - Jos will be a peaceful place today. People need to be vigilant when it comes to warlike tribes like the Hausa/Fulanis and the Ijaws - they can NEVER be allowed to dominate, period. You instill fear in them, and every other thing will sort itself out.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Beaf: 2:39am On Mar 20, 2012
obowunmi:
ThX Boss. Have we met? grin grin grin

Rather than meeting, I think we've actually butted heads in the dim mists of time. grin
Its just your general approach. Its quite level headed and exemplary, keep it up bro.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ektbear: 2:40am On Mar 20, 2012
The old testament says, "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth."

Not only does this make intuitive sense, but if you've ever played around with this strategy on any level (mathematics, psychology, political science, economics, or through just your own personal experiences), you'll realize that it is the correct one.

Killing them or punishing them is not to satisfy any particular blood-lust I have. I am not a particularly violent person.

However, if you don't repay like with like, then the other party will use that as a license to do whatever they want.

Strategically, you simply must respond. Anything else is foolish, illogical, and undermines your longterm interests.

I understand fear, uncertainty, etc. But you have to understand, if you DON'T respond, you put yourself in a worse position for the future.

Does that make it clear why these Hausa youths must be found and killed, and they community they live in dispersed, obowunmi?

If you don't get it, that is fine...I just hope that those who must understand why this is necessary act accordingly.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 2:41am On Mar 20, 2012
@Beaf

It seems having your head stuck on GEJ and PDP's buttcrack has made up retarded grin grin What happened to your militancy?? Chai, amnesty and free monthly allowance dey do wonders ooo. Wetin pesin no go see for naija, I fear fear for fake MENDelites grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Desola(f): 2:41am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

I don't think Igbos are as guilty as the Hausas. Igbos doing their massacres on NL, and faceless forums - but they're cool people in real world. Igbos from what I know don't like trouble - they leave as fast as possible when trouble starts. And you will notice that every time there's violence in Lagos, they all head to the East.

Really? Okay, keep nursing that delusion at your own peril.

You see the danger in a Hausa man killing just one of your kinfolk but not the greater danger in being overrun in your own land by foreigners?

Hausas can be easily dealt with by sheer massacre but how do you get rid of the enemy that does not wield machetes but skillfully take over your house? Look around you, what do you see? Yes, you're damn right! Ibos and their munchkins moving in in droves!
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ektbear: 2:43am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

That's what you think, retard. If the people in Jos had nipped the situation in the bud, when Hausas started dominating them up there - Jos will be a peaceful place today. People need to be vigilant when it comes to warlike tribes like the Hausa/Fulanis and the Ijaws - they can NEVER be allowed to dominate, period. You instill fear in them, and every other thing will sort itself out.

Exactly.

It is like dealing with a dog or an animal. You must establish who is master immediately, otherwise you create bigger problems further down the line.

Jos is also a great example. If they been more proactive from the start, then the place would be peaceful.

This isn't rocket science here...
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by obowunmi(m): 2:43am On Mar 20, 2012
bittyend:

Hausas behave like animals because many of them are extremely illiterate with a mix of religious illusions of Islam ---- dangerous mixture. The Hausas can never dominate South West or Lagos for that matter.....

Most Hausas in LAGOS are mayguards or armed robbers --- they do nothing else. Anyways, I'm off this thread.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by obowunmi(m): 2:44am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola:

You see the danger in a Hausa man killing just one of your kinfolk but not the greater danger in being overrun in your own land by foreigners?

Hausas can be easily dealt with by sheer massacre but how do you get rid of the enemy that does not wield machetes but skillfully take over your house? Look around you, what do you see? Yes, you're damn right! Ibos and their munchkins moving in in droves!

What about the Chinese and Lebanese...... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Onlytruth(m): 2:44am On Mar 20, 2012
Desola:

What type of cowardice is this?
Hausa/Fulani is killing you in your land, and all you could see is the Igbo that is peacefully going about his business (at least until you provoke him) in your land.
Dude, stop being idiotic. We can all see your fear. lol

Face aboki or shut tha fkc up. cool

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by obowunmi(m): 2:45am On Mar 20, 2012
The Igbos and Yorubas need to work together.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ektbear: 2:46am On Mar 20, 2012
The WHY is irrelevant!

The point is, handle animal like animal.

If you buy a dog and it bites you, you must punish or slap it. Train that behavior out of it.

Yet obowunmi is instead talking nonsense.

You are a f[i]o[/i]ol.

My hope is that most don't think like you do.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by ektbear: 2:47am On Mar 20, 2012
No one should mention Igbo again in this thread.

They are irrelevant.

Stop bringing them up and face the issue at hand.

Man WTF is wrong with you guys? undecided

How can a land progress when the people of it are so scatterbrained and cannot face tasks they must deal with?
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by bittyend(m): 2:48am On Mar 20, 2012

My point is that Hausas are warlike people - and they deserve the same treatment. As for the Igbos, they live in la la land. There are more Hausas in Lagos, and the entire SW than Igbos - they just don't make noise like the Igbos do. Igbos can never take over Lagos, not in the next gazillion generations, trust me. To reduce the 3/4 of population of Igbos is very easy - just attack alaba market, and 90% of them will be on eastern buses the next morning, heading towards the East. Or leave it till christmas, when they're all gone - and take over all their enclaves in Lagos grin grin grin grin
Re: Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! by Chyz2: 2:48am On Mar 20, 2012
How were they allowed to populate all of the places in such places? Are they intimidating non-hausa not to move there? Why is it that the Hausa are the only one that believe that you should be armed at all time whether at home or abroad? If the hausa are to be removed covertly it would have to be done by goverment in partner with the army.

Why are people concerning the igbos with this. Igbos do not bring tribal warfare to any land. We are just not like that. The Igbos and the Yorubas are mixing in lagos. Those who talk nonsense clearly want trouble. Yorubas are living in Igboland Port Harcourt the same way igbos are in lagos but you see no wahala from us. Learn to stop focusing on igbos when these fools attack your land because thats exactly what the tivs continue to do put blame on the igbo while the fulani continue to wipe them out and take their land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Loses Wife In Abuja Bomb Blast, Just One Year After Their Wedding (Photos) / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.