Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID (12475 Views)

Nicki Minaj Plastic Booty May Explode If She Doesn’t Get A Refill (photo) / Dr Sid’s Brother, Andrew's Pre-Wedding Shoot (photos) / Mercy Johnson Endorses President Jonathan,Says He Deserves A Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by younmoney: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2012
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by femzy(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2012
We are waiting for Dapo's syd of this whole nonsense

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by moderattor: 9:17am On Mar 20, 2012
d'banj has left them for good, just like 2face left plantation boys.
They should wake up to that.
Its obvious d'banj has got new targets for his carreer and don jazzy wasnt meeting up with that.
Look at d'banj, thd most promising Nigerian musician.
In 3 years time, he would be a threat the chris yellow abi brown and their likes in the US.
The US should know that a kokomaster has come to town.
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by nlofficial(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2012
femzy: We are waiting for Dapo's syd of this whole nonsense

ℓ☺ℓ.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by hassymo5(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2012
but really, Dr sid is right!!!!!!
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by ePUNK: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2012
bullshit
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2012
I dnt see d'banj succeeding without some Don Jazzy influence

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by dominionangel: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2012
woops! They just have 2 move on.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by scriptwizz: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2012
moderattor: d'banj has left them for good, just like 2face left plantation boys.
Its obvious d'banj has got new targets for his carreer and don jazzy wasnt meeting up with that.
In 3 years time, he would be a threat the chris yellow abi brown and their likes in the US.
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

MOST OF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE AT STAKE. WHO BROUGHT UP DBANJ? WHO BRUSHED HIS POOR TALENT? ,MY FRIEND TILL TODAY DBANJ HAS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER TO DO WHAT HE DID. BECAUSE HE IS GOING TO AFFECT HIS CAREER, JUST WATCH AND SEE.
2FACE ISSUE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM DBANJ.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Pakavy(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2012
scriptwizz:

MOST OF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE AT STAKE. WHO BROUGHT UP DBANJ? WHO BRUSHED HIS POOR TALENT? ,MY FRIEND TILL TODAY DBANJ HAS NO EXCUSE WHATSOEVER TO DO WHAT HE DID. BECAUSE HE IS GOING TO AFFECT HIS CAREER, JUST WATCH AND SEE.
u don talk my mind lyk say we b twins

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by olapo(f): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2012
only the mohits crew and God knows what the IBO boys are doing to the most successful yoruba guy in the crew...he has to move on and he took a very bold earthquaking step...i wish him well, and i hope he doesn't suffer what black entertainers in yankee suffered or suffers...like MJ,R KELLY,AKON,MIKE TYSON.E.T.C
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2012
;DDon Jazzy is like a god to Sid.i understand his sentiment very well.he writes and produce his album for him.crackhead looking for cheap attention.P.S..Soon it will be 2face turn to reliquish that number 1 spot,he doesn't deserve it at all.his last Hit was ONLY ME,and 3 years have rolled over it,he doesn't seem to have any surprise for us yet.a great artist will maximise his career chances.and not this Ho fvvckig around with ugly biatches.So much for 9ja finest act.Shioor

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2012
olapo: only the mohits crew and God knows what the IBO boys are doing to the most successful yoruba guy in the crew...he has to move on and he took a very bold earthquaking step...i wish him well, and i hope he doesn't suffer what black entertainers in yankee suffered or suffers...like MJ,R KELLY,AKON,MIKE TYSON.E.T.C
And what did dey suffer
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by titus3: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2012
olapo: only the mohits crew and God knows what the IBO boys are doing to the most successful yoruba guy in the crew...he has to move on and he took a very bold earthquaking step...i wish him well, and i hope he doesn't suffer what black entertainers in yankee suffered or suffers...like MJ,R KELLY,AKON,MIKE TYSON.E.T.C

This mode of thinking is pitiful sad and disgusting. Must everything be about tribe?

So Wande Coal and K Switch are Igbo boys? For you to describe Mo Hits as Ibo based is absolute rubbish. The group performs a lot of songs in Igbo and Yoruba, I would have thought the Hausa people would be complaining.

SHAME ON YOU for thinking like this. SHAME!!!! angry sad angry

As for black entertainers in the US, I wont comment on that but would leave you to your ignorance...

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by INAHJOSEP(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2012
moderattor: d'banj has left them for good, just like 2face left plantation boys.
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

U are not serious!
With his kind of music? Wake up bro.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2012
scriptwizz:

Anything fit cause the seperation buh na wa for you pple wey dey always think one way traffic.You no get broad mind at all. .Don Jazzy get nothing to offer the boy jare and the guy need another class,so what let him be Jare.8years na long long journey ,especially for the restless dude.The guy sef never talk,na all of una just dey insinuate SMH
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by MotOnyx(f): 10:15am On Mar 20, 2012
titus3:

This mode of thinking is pitiful sad and disgusting. Must everything be about tribe?

So Wande Coal and K Switch are Igbo boys? For you to describe Mo Hits as Ibo based is absolute rubbish. The group performs a lot of songs in Igbo and Yoruba, I would have thought the Hausa people would be complaining.

SHAME ON YOU for thinking like this. SHAME!!!! angry sad angry

As for black entertainers in the US, I wont comment on that but would leave you to your ignorance...
. Must u add insult 2ur comment?
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Babamide(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2012
What does d'banj know? We have seen Don jazzy work with other artists and produce good music. D'banj has only ever worked with kas and it is clear he has got no talent. Just gragra and a celeb status.
P.s- Is a tribal war brewing on nairaland?
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by oobim(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2012
drsid,u lie.donj is wel recognsd n gets more than enuf credit.did som1 say dbanj'll succed in d US?I dey laf!how many apprc8s hs music in Africa,let alone d US of A

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2012
Oh, 2face is dulling me.[/quote] You are Seriously high smoking dried cow dung...Oga ade,kilode??

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Weselion1(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2012
I can see his downfall,shey na oliver twist video oyibo man wan buy. D'banj your days of shaking bom bom is over.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by mekaboy(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2012
I GUESS ITS THE PROBLEM IN MOHITS THAT MADE THE OLIVER TWIST VIDEO , LACK FOCUS AND INTEREST.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by kuzoma(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2012
Don Jazzy brought Dbanj up, so Dbanj should take it easy and He should becarefull of dis Iluminatic guys around him.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by titus3: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2012
MotOnyx: . Must u add insult 2ur comment?

As a rule, I try not to, but this guy's talk just make me vex. Although freedom of expression is a right, hate speech is not.

Anyway, I apologise if I sounded rude, but it is this kind of thinking/talking that brings out the Nigerian in me grin

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2012

What a load of dog poo Quincy Jones produced Michael Jackson first 3 album.. but Jacko severe all ties from quincy Jackson release another 3 album...

Dr Dre gave Snoop his first opportunity.... but he moved unto Deathrow, Timberland and Pharrel..

Don Jazzy is a producer... if he is that good let him go and pick another talent and turn him into a star like how great producers do. Remember Dbanj is was a rough diamond he just needed polishing...

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by thehunted(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2012
Oh, 2face is dulling me.

dbanj isnt even better than fally pupa not to talk of threatening chris brown. i`m sure u were on some cheap drugs when u wrote tht.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2012
D'banj has stepped up his game and he doesnt give a flying d'ick about what any of you think.
Lmao @ dbanj wont succeed without don jazzy's influence.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by omar22(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2012
D'banj has stepped up his game and he doesnt give a flying d'ick about what any of you think.
Lmao @ dbanj wont succeed without don jazzy's influence

Exactly.... The way people are going on you would think Don Jazzy was actually a singer / rapper!!! he is a PRODUCER!!!!!!!!!

Not his manager
not his marketer
he doesnt write dbanj's songs

He only produces the music! and they are so many producers around. beats cost as little as $5 online
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by deathmen12: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2012
@moderattor, if not don baba D.banj is nothing.
Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by kunlefox(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2012
I really don't care what Dr.whatever says...but people saying Dbanj is gonna pull a 2face success story are delusional...One thing is obvious which is that Dbanj is talentless..2face actually has talent,a good singer and even a better songwriter...
You saying "Dbanj will compete with the chris browns, other American musicians" just got me lmao because Dbanj doesn't even have a genre of music coz i don't know what he sings,pls if you know tell me pls..he has nothing except his personality to "succeed" in the American...And that so called "personality" seems normal coz in the US there are people who have infectious persona but are actually talented...
I'm not saying all American musicians are really good but Dbanj doesn't have what he talent to succeed in the American market...one thing he may gain from kanye west is an introduction to that b!tch kim kardashian to be her next boy toy...he can be popular with that..

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by IykeD(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2012
Who is D'banj pls? The only Nigerian international star I know is Tubababababa! I have always said, that dude called D'banj is full of himself and as they say pride goes before a fall, a big fall for that matter! I wish him luck!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Doesn’t Get The Credit He Deserves – Dr SID by Esinwaju: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2012
Lip service but I understand. At this point, the other guys will do anything to keep their careers on board.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest African Musicians 2014 / Nike Oshinowo Is Pregnant! / Chikezie Ijeoma Unveils Perfume Line, Rebrands To Valentine Gold Bottle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.