Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Expose Fraudsters And Scam Artistes Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Expose Fraudsters And Scam Artistes Here (1716 Views)

ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / Fraudsters Apprehended At First Bank In Aba While Trying To Scam A Woman- Photos / Golden Manipulated Fixed Match On Facebook Is Fake And Scam!!read This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose Fraudsters And Scam Artistes Here by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2012
Dear Fellow Nairalanders and those who have the good interest of our nation Nigeria, kindly use this thread to expose fraudsters and scam artistes, for example if you receive any emails or text messages that its contents seems too good to be true, please lay it bare.
For example i receives this email message and i behave like a mugu to go along with them, when they start to smell that alarm go blow, they scrammed, read the email below:

CONSTRUCTION OF BUILDING 800 ROOMS UNIVERSITIES HOSTELS

I am Hon.Charles Okonkwo, Secretary federal Tenders Board of Nigeria,I want to confirm if actually your company can handle a project of the above mentioned magnitude, Which comprises of 800 rooms Universities hostels under direct labor.

Kindly get in touch with the Secretary of the Ebonyi State Tender Board for further details.

NAME: HON. FRED IREM
DIRECT LINE: 07066456040

Regards and i would be expecting your maximum cooperation and response.

Hon.Charles Okonkwo
Member Tenders Board.
Will please MTN and NCC trace the owner of this number to bring him to book
Re: Expose Fraudsters And Scam Artistes Here by dejinik: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2012
Thanks man, their is dis man call himself Michael Nwabor, he is a internet marketer. I saw his advert on guardian n i paid him 20,000 naira since febuary 28,2012 this man has nt deliver wat he advertise n since he has confirmed my payment he switch off his phone.......i ve d teller as a prove of payment... This is his phone number 08033117782 nd his email address is bestbusinessman@yahoo.com.
Thankz
Re: Expose Fraudsters And Scam Artistes Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2012
The guardian newspaper will deny any liability to indemnify you in any way, because the always warn that you should make investigation before you part with any money to their advertisers.
The first mistake you made is. Do this advertiser have any identifiable address?
The bank the advertiser maintains an account in which you paid in the money can be of help, if you report in writing, where they fail to reveal the identity of the account holder, you may brief the police against the bank.
Because before one opens an account banks asked for a lot of documents and guarantors etc, for their good corporate name, they will help, where they felt ignorant of your complain threaten to blog it in a forum that they re harboring criminals
Re: Expose Fraudsters And Scam Artistes Here by ayodele123(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2012
You cannot brief the Police against the Bank just like that.
Before the Bank can release customer information,there has to be a court order to them to do so..
Even if the Police needs the information,they have to go through a court.
Writing on a forum to rubbish a Bank that they are harbouring criminals because they didnt release a customer's account information to you,without your following due process,can land you in trouble.
Go to the EFCC rather than the Police.The EFCC will do the job faster than the Police

(1) (Reply)

WHOELSE Can Solve This Simple Math? / How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned / Can One Have Two BVN PINs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.