Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

WHOELSE Can Solve This Simple Math? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WHOELSE Can Solve This Simple Math? (1714 Views)

Whoelse Wants An 100% Interest Free Loan Now Without Going To The Bank! / The Surprising New Math Of Acquisition Of Banks In Nigeria – The Skye Bank Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHOELSE Can Solve This Simple Math? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders................

I have this question for everyone:

"Need u to solve this for Me
You saw a shirt worth 97k,
sinc u dnt have enough
money,
u borrowd 50k frm ur
mum and 50k frm ur dad.

Totallng 100k, d shirt is 97k
so u have 3k left, u returnd
1k to ur dad and 1k to ur
mum and u have 1k left with
u, so u r owng each 49k .(49k+49k=98k +1k with u =99k) where is d missng 1k"

Brainstorm.......................................... smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: WHOELSE Can Solve This Simple Math? by tjmc: 8:46am On May 28, 2012
see am there. LOL.

seems difficult to solve.
Re: WHOELSE Can Solve This Simple Math? by ishmael(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2012
There is no missing 1k bros. You don't balance your acct that way. This is how to balance it :- He borrowed 100k in total. The shirt costs 97k, which means 100k - 97k = 3k. He gave 1k each to his dad and mom, which is 3k - 2k = 1k, which is the 1k left with him. The acct is balanced this way. There is no missing 1k.
Re: WHOELSE Can Solve This Simple Math? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2012
ishmael: There is no missing 1k bros. You don't balance your acct that way. This is how to balance it :- He borrowed 100k in total. The shirt costs 97k, which means 100k - 97k = 3k. He gave 1k each to his dad and mom, which is 3k - 2k = 1k, which is the 1k left with him. The acct is balanced this way. There is no missing 1k.

Bravo.................................................................................................

I should have won N100,000 assuming I bet on this as I was arguing with some people that people on nairaland will get the answer in a short while

and it's reality but I missed the N100,000 as I didn't bet angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: WHOELSE Can Solve This Simple Math? by neksummi(m): 12:14pm On May 28, 2012
You didn't bet because you weren't so sure of nairalanders!
Re: WHOELSE Can Solve This Simple Math? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2012
neksummi: You didn't bet because you weren't so sure of nairalanders!

I was so highly sure but it was night that I submitted this as I was not able to go to ATM to withdraw the cash and I didn't really like betting so that much...........

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Business Without Capital On Online Auction House / How I Started My Affiliate Marketing Business Profitably And The Lessons Learned / Best Place To Buy Wholesale Goods, Ogbete Or New Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.