Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS - Education (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS (318396 Views)

Poll: is admission in abu zaria fair?

very fair: 20% (15 votes)
averagely fair: 25% (19 votes)
not fair: 30% (23 votes)
cant say: 22% (17 votes)
wont say: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Pre-degree A.b.u Zaria Remedial Programme. time for discussion / Breaking News: A.b.u Zaria Admission List Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Sodiq33(m): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2012
Mrnin pals...18 more day's 2go....stil kipin my finger'z nd legs cross..come may wat,we must succeed...
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Sodiq33(m): 6:47am On Oct 04, 2012
Want 2 also use dis opportunity to wish AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY HAPI 50TH BIRTHDAY..WISH HER LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY..ALUTA ACERTA...GREAAAAAAT ABUSIIIIITE...GREAT.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Ibram94(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2012
guud mornin fellow aspirant!!! Pls guys i c no reason 4 us to b exchangin words instead we r suppose to kip prayin for deh best. All dis insult wunt help deh situation......may Allah grant us all our hrt desires and count us all among deh few to be choosen in2 d great uni. Ameen!!! Phamarcy aspirant add me up on 2go@ibram94
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by 2gohandler: 7:53am On Oct 04, 2012
hardarms5050: Can't wait †Φ lay M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ hands on macro econs, calculus and advance maths rather than exhaust M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ vocabulary reservoir on one "English miss road" guy coz I go nid M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ english wey I dey waste now for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ GNS coursessmiley
lol.. "English miss road"... If d dude dey scata vocabulary lyk dz wetin d lyks of drugmoni wey wan study english language itself go dey speak?
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by kutegee: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2012
Hapy birthday to abu.i wish yah 50 years of hardwork and perseverence.but dnt fall my hand.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by 2gohandler: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2012
Sodiq33: Mrnin pals...18 more day's 2go....stil kipin my finger'z nd legs cross..come may wat,we must succeed...
yexo.. Na succes sure pax
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by 2gohandler: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2012
Gudmawnin pals... Api 50th anniversery 2 awa darling a.b.u
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by hardarms5050(m): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2012
Gud mrning fellow Abu aspirants. Jst want †Φ use dis medium †Φ appeal †Φ us all †Φ remain steadfast I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ prayers and patient coz frm M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ research 95 percent of aspirants on Futminna's thread got admitted. A gud handful I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ uniben,unilag,uniport, etc were also on the success side. And M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ frnds I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ such thread told me its mostly those wit gud and encouragin scores u find on most schools thread (I don't mean any disrespect †Φ any one nt on d thread presently)jst posting wat I heard. So the possibility of we getting admitted is great bt yet only God can perfect it nt our scores. *cheers*
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Udinev(f): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2012
hardarms5050: pls hw old are u? Coz for u †Φ call an aspiring undergraduate like u a slowpoke then ur thinking technique is very low. Pls go for brain upgrade I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ computer village. *peace out*
hmmmm unfortunate for you i got just 1 stuff to say to you cuz am nt an idiot lyk you, if nt for NL you wont be talking to me lyk dis as you are ryt now you cant even confront me in person cuz you look like one wit out nerves i know your type, you are the type that pee in thier pants even before a fite. Hardarms5050 nafin about you is interesting you know y? cuz your brain is made up of meatloaf while the rest parts of you is made up of lolly pop. so just get a life and seriously do you want to start with the line of insults? if yes b rest assured that i am fully ready for you. i expected a girl to behave dis way and not a guy, but now that you did i know you are just a big baby with a meatloaf for a brain. gud mrnin peeps And happy 50th Anniversary to Our sch to be. cool
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Udinev(f): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2012
hardarms5050: pls hw old are u? Coz for u †Φ call an aspiring undergraduate like u a slowpoke then ur thinking technique is very low. Pls go for brain upgrade I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ computer village. *peace out*
hmmmm unfortunate for you i got just 1 stuff to say to you cuz am nt an idiot lyk you, if nt for NL you wont be talking to me lyk dis as you are ryt now you cant even confront me in person cuz you look like one wit out nerves i know your type, you are the type that pee in thier pants even before a fite. Hardarms5050 nafin about you is interesting you know y? cuz your brain is made up of meatloaf while the rest parts of you is made up of lolly pop. so just get a life and seriously do you want to start with the line of insults? if yes b rest assured that i am fully ready for you. i expected a girl to behave dis way and not a guy, but now that you did i know you are just a big baby with a meatloaf for a brain. gud mrnin peeps And happy 50th Anniversary to Our sch to be. cool
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Shinexman(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2012
Hapi bufday to abu zaria,wish her llnp,n also to we d gr8 stdnt of dis gr8 citadel of learnin dat aluta continua!!!!! Victoria ascerta lng live abu! Lng live kaduna state!! Lng live hausa's!!! Lng live khaje's lng liv Nigeria.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by BabatundeGPD(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2012
Udinev: hmmmm unfortunate for you i got just 1 stuff to say to you cuz am nt an idiot lyk you, if nt for NL you wont be talking to me lyk dis as you are ryt now you cant even confront me in person cuz you look like one wit out nerves i know your type, you are the type that pee in thier pants even before a fite. Hardarms5050 nafin about you is interesting you know y? cuz your brain is made up of meatloaf while the rest parts of you is made up of lolly pop. so just get a life and seriously do you want to start with the line of insults? if yes b rest assured that i am fully ready for you. i expected a girl to behave dis way and not a guy, but now that you did i know you are just a big baby with a meatloaf for a brain. gud mrnin peeps And happy 50th Anniversary to Our sch to be. cool
i blv dx wat he deserve cus jubril was on a low key an was only expresin hz freedom of expresn in hz article, i dnt knw y d guy av to hunted him down....nw he z goin to far throwin insult on my course mate who has dn ntn rung. Man u gone to far....i blv u own jubril an udinef an apology
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by BabatundeGPD(m): 9:26am On Oct 04, 2012
Udinev: hmmmm unfortunate for you i got just 1 stuff to say to you cuz am nt an idiot lyk you, if nt for NL you wont be talking to me lyk dis as you are ryt now you cant even confront me in person cuz you look like one wit out nerves i know your type, you are the type that pee in thier pants even before a fite. Hardarms5050 nafin about you is interesting you know y? cuz your brain is made up of meatloaf while the rest parts of you is made up of lolly pop. so just get a life and seriously do you want to start with the line of insults? if yes b rest assured that i am fully ready for you. i expected a girl to behave dis way and not a guy, but now that you did i know you are just a big baby with a meatloaf for a brain. gud mrnin peeps And happy 50th Anniversary to Our sch to be. cool
i blv dx wat he deserve cus jubril was on a low key an was only expresin hz freedom of expresn in hz article, i dnt knw y d guy av to hunted him down....nw he z goin to far throwin insult on my course mate who has dn ntn rung. Man u gone to far....i blv u own jubril an udinef an apology
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Udinev(f): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2012
BabatundeGPD: i blv dx wat he deserve cus jubril was on a low key an was only expresin hz freedom of expresn in hz article, i dnt knw y d guy av to hunted him down....nw he z goin to far throwin insult on my course mate who has dn ntn rung. Man u gone to far....i blv u own jubril an udinef an apology
ma dear to some peeps on body is permitted to express how there fill because there are3 in naira land all we have to talk about is Abu Abu Abu its like he just started using the internet you neva jarmb person wen pass you wait till you meet your match ah no wan vex for him head because e no rch 2gohandler you follow the talk 4 ma head ko? u neva tell me wetin ah do oooooooo bt vry soon me go tell you wetin you do mio
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by hardarms5050(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2012
miss it wud be very demeaning of me †Φ barter words wit u. Av got beta things do. So u can suit urself wit the insults.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by hardarms5050(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2012
BabatundeGPD: i blv dx wat he deserve cus jubril was on a low key an was only expresin hz freedom of expresn in hz article, i dnt knw y d guy av to hunted him down....nw he z goin to far throwin insult on my course mate who has dn ntn rung. Man u gone to far....i blv u own jubril an udinef an apology
bros I used †Φ av a great respect for u. Thinking u were filled wit enough sagacity bt nw I kw beta.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Udinev(f): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2012
hardarms5050: miss it wud be very demeaning of me †Φ barter words wit u. Av got beta things do. So u can suit urself wit the insults.
awwwwwwwwww i pity you but you really need to put your self together and rearrange your life ok its for the better you talk like a Girl and not a Guy
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Emmakresh(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2012
i just want to wish ABU happy Golden jubilee n also make a reservation for my seat n accommodation becos i'm good to go.
Long live abusite!
Long live nigeria!!
And God bless nigeria.!!!
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by 2gohandler: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2012
shutup jhor.. Who wan toast u? Smh4u

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Shinexman(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2012
Hey guyz y ar u provin so heard on dis trend nw,y cant u pray u meet ya self physically so dat u can ask on each odas talent.............abu is callin nw dudez hear d bell ringin
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by 2gohandler: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2012
f*ck apology... F*ck d ppl whom it z due 2
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by 2gohandler: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2012
hardarms5050: miss it wud be very demeaning of me †Φ barter words wit u. Av got beta things do. So u can suit urself wit the insults.
yh.. Its beta u gt sumtn beta 2 do..
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Sodiq33(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2012
Walahi all of una dy crase 4 dis thread minus sum peeps sha..lwkmd..dis drama is getin more interesting o..moderator,use ur veto power plz,cum nd ban sum dude here..lol...off 2 romance section..

1 Like

Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by 2gohandler: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2012
Udinev: awwwwwwwwww i pity you but you really need to put your self together and rearrange your life ok its for the better you talk like a Girl and not a Guy
lawd mawt... Ah wud rada enjoy ma amala n abula wt goat meat dan listen 2 ur ranting
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by 2gohandler: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2012
Emmakresh: i just want to wish ABU happy Golden jubilee n also make a reservation for my seat n accommodation becos i'm good to go.
Long live abusite!
Long live nigeria!!
And God bless nigeria.!!!
tnx bro.. Lng live u
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by 2gohandler: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2012
Shinexman: Hey guyz y ar u provin so heard on dis trend nw,y cant u pray u meet ya self physically so dat u can ask on each odas talent.............abu is callin nw dudez hear d bell ringin
bro no mind us.. Na js freestyl tins
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by 2gohandler: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2012
Sodiq33: Walahi all of una dy crase 4 dis thread minus sum peeps sha..lwkmd..dis drama is getin more interesting o..moderator,use ur veto power plz,cum nd ban sum dude here..lol...off 2 romance section..
insult us wella.. We deserve am
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by hardarms5050(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2012
@2gohandler u av said it all. Jst dnt waste ur time on those dudes D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲γ̲ are nt worth it.
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by suamng(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2012
hardarms5050: bros I used †Φ av a great respect for u. Thinking u were filled wit enough sagacity bt nw I kw beta.
c'mon bro, sum shitt r beta left unspoken. As 4 u (BabaTunde) u don't av da sense of reasoning on ur own, I don't blame u sha. Birds of a feather. As 4 u (Udinev) ur own problem Ȋ̝̊̅§ more complex than quantum-singularity cos just a brain upgrade won't solve ur pblem cos da white matter I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur cerebrum has agglutinate into reddish brown substance. I wil prefer u go 4 brain transplant(if it's possible sha) n u jhubril ur own case Ȋ̝̊̅§ out of dis galaxy. 4 da main tym, plss gimme more lyrIcs. I can't wait 2 dance
Re: A.B.U Zaria 2012/2013 ASPIRANTS by Joymojuba(f): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2012
I no fit shout am just passing by. But truly am nt happy wit wat am seeing here we are mature enough to behave ourself we don't need to be intimidated by anoda person post pls at least non of us z less than 18 yrs here. Wateva. HAPPY ANIVERSARY TO OUR SKUL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (243) (Reply)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.