Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Has Any One Seen Or Heard Of The Winners - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Has Any One Seen Or Heard Of The Winners (511 Views)

Have You Heard Of Mid-day Madness At Yudala.com? / Wow Have U Heard Of E156g Broad Band Internet Modem Works With Zain,mtn,glo,eti / Heard Of Clickgen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Any One Seen Or Heard Of The Winners by Telcompare: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
Is it just me or anytime any telecoms company pulls up a new promo we are excited and so wish we will be one of the many persons that gets to win one of the mouth watering and amazing prizes.

It is a well known fact that all promos are just the marketing arm of every company trying to brand the company and increase their consumer base, we have no crime with that but we are left to wonder if this is more than marketing, or some sort of professional scam.

Come on look at it they spend so much on publicizing these products but do very little to actually justify its authenticity, i just visited one of the telecoms companies currently running a three month promo and all I could see was a lot of talk on how Nigerians stand to win a lot of prizes and gifts if and only if they buy SIMS and register, but not even a sign to authenticate that people are actually winning these prizes - blackberries to be more precise, if people are winning blackberries every minute wont you be lucky to get one or at least know someone who has won one.

The promo states that Consumers who buy new sims and register stand a chance to win Blackberry phone (curve 4) every hour for three months. Lets do the math if from the month of January to February people are to win a blackberry curve 4 every hour for two months it equates to 7272000 winners in two months……hmmmmm, Am I the only one screaming SCAM SCAM SCAM.

However I just hope NCC would actually wake up and recognize this and maybe put a foot down to avoid this deception or are they in ties with these telecoms Giants.

This is a very strong plea to the Telecoms Companies if you going to run on lies and fabrications don’t do it at the expense of innocent Nigerians who will patronize you with or without your lies.

www.telecomscompare.com.

(1) (Reply)

Silver Torch2 Available (new In Pack) 70k...07052536677 / Neatly Used Iphone 3g For Sale / 13TH TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED...Information Communication Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.