Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? (8996 Views)

See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647 / President Buhari And The "Promise" Of Making $1 Equal To N1 / Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? by igwebuike01: 9:52am On Mar 07, 2017
ijawcitizen:
AT LAST, AN IGBO GUY IS NOW CORRECTING THE BLUNDERS OF HIS FELLOW IGBO. I WISH TO SEE MORE OF THIS.
And you ignored your own blunder which he corrected. Did you not list all south south states as Niger Delta?? It is the Ijaws who messed up the real meaning of the word Niger Delta
Re: Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? by unohbethel(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Cc immhotep .... There is no igbo in south south hehe
Re: Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 08, 2019
unohbethel:
Cc immhotep .... There is no igbo in south south hehe
But Major Nzeogwu is from the south south and he is Igbo grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii slap44 afamed anonimi iceberg3 cletus77 adaibeku metaphysical

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? by Kpoikpoi: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2019
Afam4eva:
The Niger Delta is made up of different states such as Rivers, Bayelsa, Abia, Imo, Ondo, Delta, Akwa-Ibom, Edo and Cross-river but it seems anything Niger Delta is brought up, ti's always about Ijaw, ijaw and Ijaw. All the freedom fighters are Ijaw. I've never seen an ikwerre ND freedom fighter, neither have i seen one from Akwa-Ibom and Cross rivers state. It also seems most of the ex-militants that are undergoing rehabilitation are all Ijaws. The Sou-south president that they've been fighting for is also Ijaw. I just seems to me that it's only Ijaws that are benefiting from this oil thingy.
Re: Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? by Kpoikpoi: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Who told that Abia and Ondo are in the Niger Delta ,are you mad?
Stop insulting the people of the Niger Delta.
Funny how everyone wants to belong in the Niger Delta.
What a crazy country.
I bet this article was written by an Igbo man.
Re: Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? by Kpoikpoi: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2019
mr man you 're a deranged illiterate with enormous ignorance. Niger delta is made up of nine states, while the south south is made up of 6 states. Get that into your thick concrete skull. And the ijaws arent the majority in Rivers state. The Igbo's are
Re: Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? by Kpoikpoi: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Really,you Igbos are really dreamers,now you want to claim Niger Delta abi?
No wonder dem de massacre una every where you go, from Kano to South Africa.
You don't know your bounderies, yeye slaves.
Re: Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? by Biafrannuke: 10:32am On Oct 08, 2019
There is a geopolitical Nigerdelta and there is a geographical Niger delta. Geopolitical Niger delta consist of about eight oil producing states while geographical Niger delta consist of some ethnic groups like Ijaw, ogoni itshekiri and some parts of urhobo all of whom live in an area where the river Niger empties into the ocean. therefore Niger delta is largely ijaw.
Re: Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? by Ekealterego: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
Really,you Igbos are really dreamers,now you want to claim Niger Delta abi?
No wonder dem de massacre una every where you go, from Kano to South Africa.
You don't know your bounderies, yeye slaves.
Shut up this Fulani man.

There was a thread on front page a few days ago on how fulani guys killed people in Akwa Ibom, i was waiting to see which one of you will show up and condemn the act, I saw Zero! Not one of you "I am from AKS" people absolute zero. To think that there were multiple threads on this.. Do you know people who came with fire and brimstone, the same Igbo guys... From then I was really convinced that, you guys are just fake people trying to sow enmity between brothers.

1 Like

Re: Is The Niger Delta Equal To Ijaw? by olisaEze(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rotimi Amechi, Nyesom Wike, Tonto Dike; these are all Ikwerre militants. Just look into their eyeballs and judge their antecedents to realize it! grin
As for the last mentioned, Churchill will explain better! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Hausas? / Malami Warns Judges, Lawyers Says Justice Not For Sale To Highest Bidders / Nigeria Highway Robbery And Gruesome Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.