Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good (7549 Views)

APC Manifesto Not Quran Or Bible, It Can Change ---Buhari / Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. / The 7 Characteristics Of An Eagle And Why They Are Lessons For Good Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Jucci80(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
I think the likes of Nasiri El-rufai,Pat Utomi.Who do you think?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2012
Jucci80: I think the likes of Nasiri El-rufai,Pat Utomi.Who do you think?
Wake up!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by musiwa46: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
I believe it is better breaking nigeria to protect the life of the people. I notice most people are promoting their selfish ambition and not about the life and safety of the people. This is what should matter the most for anyone who really claim to love nigeria. and it should not be about anybody. it should be about how to get the lifes of millions of nigerian to safety.

I dont trust anyone. at the moment I think I should be the president, not because i am been selfish but because I will protect the lifes of millions of nigerian. Most of this politician are all about contract and all that. it is all about money for all of them.

I know i may sound selfish. but i am not been selfish here. look the lifes of millions of nigerian is in danger. and I think, i have no confident in any other person ability to make the best decision to protect the lifes of millions of people.

I can not trust anyone to protect the lifes of millions of people. apart from my own heart. most people are just about the money and the glory. they are not been sincere. i know the north will not suffer. I will make sure they get part of the oil money.

The school.

[img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg836/scaled.php?server=836&filename=30710382081422477933697.jpg&res=medium[/img]
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by NwaNimo1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
Jesus Christ as President. . . . . and Prophet Muhammed as Vice President.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: Jesus Christ as President. . . . . and Prophet Muhammed as Vice President.

Not funny!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2012
REVOLUTION IS THE ANSWER,BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Fashola
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Thereishel: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: Jesus Christ as President. . . . . and Prophet Muhammed as Vice President.

NO WAY, LIGHT AND DARKNESS ARE INCOMPATIBLE
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Korrection(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2012
@IYA NGBALI...IF YOU SEE BLOOD YOU FIT STAND.....?? I agree with you Musiwa.....
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by AreaFada2: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
grin grin[quote author=musiwa.] I believe it is better breaking nigeria to protect the life of the people. I notice most people are promoting their selfish ambition and not about the life and safety of the people. This is what should matter the most for anyone who really claim to love nigeria. and it should not be about anybody. it should be about how to get the lifes of millions of nigerian to safety.

I dont trust anyone. at the moment I think I should be the president, not because i am been selfish but because I will protect the lifes of millions of nigerian. Most of this politician are all about contract and all that. it is all about money for all of them.

I know i may sound selfish. but i am not been selfish here. look the lifes of millions of nigerian is in danger. and I think, i have no confident in any other person ability to make the best decision to protect the lifes of millions of people.

I can not trust anyone to protect the lifes of millions of people. apart from my own heart. most people are just about the money and the glory. they are not been sincere. i know the north will not suffer. I will make sure they get part of the oil money. [/quote
. they are not been sincere. i know the north will not suffer. I will make sure they get part of the oil money. [/quote

Musi...........

That's the mindset of a tinpot dictator that only you can bring salvation and nobody else: look at sit tight dudes like Mugabe,Ben Ali, Mubarak, Wade of Senegal in the making, and late ones: Gaddafi, Saddam, Idi Amin,Mobutu etc]. they all have/had similar opinion of themselves.
As much as I agree with your idea of "To your tent O Israel", I cannot trust you with presidency. I don't want to find out after voting you in that you too didn't have SHOES. LOLZ.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Abagworo(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
Jucci80: I think the likes of Nasiri El-rufai,Pat Utomi.Who do you think?

I think Jonathan is doing a good job economically but the bane of Nigeria remains corruption. If I were Jonathan I will allow a free and fair election in 2015 that will bring in Buhari. Buhari is the only man of the political class today that has the moral binding to fight corruption absolutely. He can cleanse Nigeria and imprison people like IBB and his cohorts. I feel he might not be as economically sound as Jonathan and should vacate after a single tenure focused totally on annihilation of corruption in Government.

After then will the likes of Igbo business brained Soludo, Utomi, Rochas and Okonjo-Iweala lead Nigeria to its greatest economic success.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2012
Changing Nigeria is actually not something a single person can achieve, it's a collective thing, but I believe these guys have the sincerity and courage to lead the change team:
Buhari
Lamido Sanusi
Fashola
Ifueko Omoigui(FIRS boss)
Nuhu Ribadu
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by iKoksi(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2012
Chief Godswill Akpabio
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by babaowo: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2012
Abagworo:

I think Jonathan is doing a good job economically but the bane of Nigeria remains corruption. If I were Jonathan I will allow a free and fair election in 2015 that will bring in Buhari. Buhari is the only man of the political class today that has the moral binding to fight corruption absolutely. He can cleanse Nigeria and imprison people like IBB and his cohorts. I feel he might not be as economically sound as Jonathan and should vacate after a single tenure focused totally on annihilation of corruption in Government.

After then will the likes of Igbo business brained Soludo, Utomi, Rochas and Okonjo-Iweala lead Nigeria to its greatest economic success.
........... Do you went to arabic only
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by tribalism(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2012
you're taking us back. we are at the point of breaking up and here you are busy talking nonsense. only GEJ and BOKO HARAM can break us faster.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by bakila: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2012
musiwa.:
I believe it is better breaking nigeria to protect the life of the people. I notice most people are promoting their selfish ambition and not about the life and safety of the people. This is what should matter the most for anyone who really claim to love nigeria. and it should not be about anybody. it should be about how to get the lifes of millions of nigerian to safety.

I can not trust anyone to protect the lifes of millions of people. apart from my own heart. most people are just about the money and the glory. they are not been sincere. i know the north will not suffer. I will make sure they get part of the oil money.

Millions MILLIONS to plenty for your post. If we vote Billions billions go enter your head. As we no be China. The Billions will be of Dollars going into your accounts.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by gregg2: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2012
Let's give this Jonathan more time. His economic team is tight.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by nijanigga: 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
If we have been experimenting since 1960 and things are getting worst,what the hell stops us from going back to pre independence? Nigeria was better off when all the regions controlled their resources. Nigeria is getting worst everyday, look at the rots in NASS,corruption stinking to high heavens in all the three arms of govt.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by 3RNEST(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2012
> Mr. IBU
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Marlboro1: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2012
Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo State and Senator David Mark of Benue State
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by nijanigga: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
Marlboro1: Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo State and Senator David Mark of Benue State
You are a DIMWIT for suggesting David Mark,who Boko Haram will take care of.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Marlboro1: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
IYA NGBALI: REVOLUTION IS THE ANSWER,BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Sir are you willing to sacrifice yours since you seem really passionate about this?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by belovedaja(m): 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2012
Abagworo:

Although it is obvious that nigeria will disintegrate this year, i hope it does not.
Buhari should not rule again we must move forward.
Ribadu can fight corruption. We do not need people like el rufai with religious and ethnic sentiment. We need a new generation of leaders supported by the old generation to put nigeria in it place of pride. Naturally nigeria is endowed but it should be made realistic economically, politically etc. If i become the president of nigeria now i will make our economy productive one , i will develop a strong military that is technology oriented, i will ensure nigeria get a seat at the UN security council, i will emphasize on citizenship and state of residence, etc. This should atleast keep us together as a state.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Marlboro1: 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2012
nijanigga:
You are a DIMWIT for suggesting David Mark,who Boko Haram will take care of.
Haba! My brother take am sufry sufry now. Na my opinion wetin be yours? We fit agree to disagee.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by TobbyD(m): 12:04am On Mar 21, 2012
Imao,nobody cn change nigeria.Only God can do it.D system is so corrupt dat evn 8 yr olds cn do 419.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by davo3286: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2012
iKoksi: Chief Godswill Akpabio

Kpam!
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by EPOMA(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2012
iKoksi: Chief Godswill Akpabio
When people are discussing better thing , you come here to mention an Idi ot, in what capacity
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by musiwa46: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2012
Abagworo, I have to honest with you, Jonathan Goodluck is not doing well, I am not a praise singer. over 75% of nigerian do not like jonathan Goodluck. this is been honest. apart his fellow ijaw militia who log on, nigerian dont like jonathan Goodluck, they call him badluck jonathan. i can show you video. the occupy nigeria is the largest ever protest in the history of nigeria. And most people where not concern about oil price but more of the way they handle the nation.

To be honest with you, they mostly dont like hearing his name.

On why I said I should be, I dont trust nigeria politician, they steal Ok. And another thing most of them dont know what they are doing. they think presidency is a chieftain title. They all never have plan or solution on how to fix anything, or where the money is coming from. It is obvious, you see nigeria is a nation that is gifted, and full of so much in term of resource. But nigeria govt dont know how to make people lifes better. What they do is trick and lie to the people. And the kainji dam they turn off to make it look as if it was working. I have a friend who works there. they just pretend. it is not possible to maintain kainji dam in 2 days. all turbine. ask any nigeria engineer.

We can not continue to deceive the people of the nation. Jonathan came and we assume he will fix the satellite pictures issue. Instead he as been playing games , And I can tell you, he as no intention to correct injustice. But what he does not know is that when the north get power without breaking the nation. Most southerners will become boko southerner been killed by bombs x 100 more people. the north never forget

Nigeria has pass a point of no return. it can not be amended. The north , will never agree they are minority. They are a stubborn people, they will rather continue with violent. And instead of more lifes been lost. This is why I said, I should be president.
To be honest with you, if I say give it to a northerner, southerners will oppose it. While the north will be against an easterner been president. To be honest with you, a Yoruba person is the best person to be president at this moment. this is not because I am Yoruba,. That way it can be fix. I am not going to stay more than 1 year. You see the easterner will not give the north any part of the oil. walahi.. If nigeria break up. while the south will blow up the oil well if the north become president.
I will not trust anyone to do the right thing for the protection of the lifes of millions of Nigeria. I cant trust anyone. I can only trust my heart.
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by MeGaStReEt: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2012
me
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by iKoksi(m): 12:37am On Mar 21, 2012
EPOMA:
When people are discussing better thing , you come here to mention an Idi ot, in what capacity

na wa...oh
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by Reference(m): 12:52am On Mar 21, 2012
There are no singular forces that can improve Nigeria. That's why in our history no military ruler left the country better than he met it. The challenges are just too complex. Our ideologies are too diverse. Nothing binds us long enough for a potential leader to hitch on to motivate the nation. Even the crucible of civil war that galvanised strong nationalistic and pluralistic tendencies has failed in Nigeria. Very little works here. We just have to find some alien system to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good by lacasa: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2012
If it is tacklling corruption n locking up corrupt politicians, cabal, untouchables - Gen Buhari

If It is mordern leadership and collective n responsible govt - Fashola

If it is economic prosperity - Pat utomi

If it is judiciary n transparent courts - Salami

If it is a better Nigeria from 2015 - remove PDP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FLASH: APC Denies Suspending Akeredolu / Ogun IGR Is More Than The Whole South East States Combined - Deji Adeyanju / Buhari Commiserates With Bayonga Family Over Death Of HRH Danjuma Bayonga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.