Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos (3662 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times / Over 90 Killed Many Injured As Suspected Fulani Insurgents Sack Benue Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Osiris212(f): 4:37am On Mar 21, 2012
Suspected Fulani herdsmen kill two STF policemen in Jos Tweet 22 March 21, 2012 | 1:46 am News By TAYE OBATERU
Jos—Suspected Fulani herdsmen have killed two anti-riot policemen attached to the
Special Task Force, STF, at Palang in Bachit District of Riyom Local Government Area of
Plateau State. They were reportedly gunned down on Sunday while at their duty post. The same
assailants allegedly shot and injured three people at Tahoss in the same area that night. A police source identified the slain policemen as Corporals Safiyanu Suleiman and
Thomas Kozah. The gun men were said to have caught them unawares, opening fire
on them before escaping from the area.

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-two-stf-policemen-in-jos/
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Callotti: 5:28am On Mar 21, 2012
Welcome to the volatile North.
A gradual degeneration into anarchy for Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by 9javoice1(m): 5:35am On Mar 21, 2012
fulani hausa , fulani hausa, hausa fulani killing killing killing. everywhere your name is mentioned it will be unrest, troubles troubles troubles and more troubles.

no body kills everybody, Jesus whose word is yes and Amen says "they that kill by sword dies by sword"

your cup is full, the blood of those you murder is shouting vengeance here and there.

let the wise among you call other's to order and make public apology to the whole nation.

if not, your balloon has expanded to the limit the next thing is blowing up in pieces and in a more deadlier and bloody way
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Abumilla(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2012
Nawa 4 dis jos crisis. When wil it come 2 an end.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by moderattor: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2012
fullani men dont attack police, its boko haram!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Mogten(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2012
nawao 4 some Hausa/Fulani ooooo..... You guys should stop already. Why carry out dastardly act under the guise of ''mallam said''?. When would you learn to recite and interprete the koran yourselves?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by ZUBY77(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2012
Good for Gowon
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2012
Abumilla: Nawa 4 dis jos crisis. When wil it come 2 an end.
When biafra has her independence
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by ocelot2006(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2012
People, the fulanis are NOT the same as the Hausas. The former are nomads, and both tribes speak totally different languages.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Ikanium(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]its now a regular news, the killings are now coming on a daily basis. I shall live to tel the tale....
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by lacasa: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2012
My qtn is, how them find out say na FULANI HERDSMEN?v

Na dead body tell vanguard?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by lacasa: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2012
My qtn is, how them find out say na FULANI HERDSMEN?v

I. Prefer being unbiased in dealings pls no mata tribe n religion pls
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Commander12: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2012
nawaoo 4 Hausa/Fulani ooooo..... You morons should stop already.[img]http://www.egala.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Zulele: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
lacasa: My qtn is, how them find out say na FULANI HERDSMEN?v

i no lie,na u get sense pass 4 dis thread head!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by gegee(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2012
FULANI HERDSMEN AGAIN ?
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Ozonna(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2012

I. Prefer being unbiased in dealings pls no mata tribe n religion pls

Dude u correct
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by ismhab(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2012
The killer has been killed
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Yagba: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
"

I. Prefer being unbiased in dealings pls no mata tribe n religion pls"

For your information, the fulanis are the only people roaming about with guns in the bush around central Nigeria, the rest are farmers who desperately need peace in order to go to their farms; they don't carry guns to the farms. This the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Classicalman(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
The HAUSAFOOLANIS are the most backward and violent tribe in west africa. They deserve 2 be flushed out into the sahara desert.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by abouzaid: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2012
@lacasa, clearly u don't live in the north that is why ur asking such a naive question. Here in the north, here in niger state, it's only fulani that engage in armed attacks and highway robbery, the police DCO in my local government who is a fulani man himself have to warn all youth coppers during their monthly clearance not to wear their uniforms while travelling along the local highway at night since the fulani normads will kill anybody on uniform during an armed robbery attack since their can't differentiate who is who. The man also used the strongest possible words to describe the brutality of this fulani normads. I believe the above attack was done by fulani and that is what ppl there believe too for them to say suspected fulani herdsmen. The ghanaian army have already concluded two operations called operation cow leg to flush fulani out of ghana, the few that returned again was recently attacked by the local youths killing 20 of them. The reason is very simple, the fulani are responsible for almost all highway robberies in ghana, they destroy ppl farms in a manner that shows intent and daily rape women including the pregnant ones in the presence of their husbands. I believe nigeria should sack the normadic fulani back to their countries, the nigerian fulani are known as gidan fulani and they are neither normads nor do they attack anybody.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Osama10(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
These security men forget that they should be on constant red alert always.

They are being killed like chickens all over the place.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by olayinka1987: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2012
Callotti: Welcome to the volatile North.
A gradual degeneration into anarchy for Nigeria as a whole.

Coming from a South African? That's a laugh. Tell your women too stop sleeping around without condom. Maybe the HIV rate will decrease. MAYBE!
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Litmus: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2012
Wherever the nigerian police see fit to post men they should place another set hidden. The Nigerian police/security people may never prevent surprise encounters and deaths but they can ensure that the people who do the surprise attack and killing never escape.
Re: Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two STF Policemen In Jos by Sirbaanah: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2012
They also invaded,killed and razed down Ugbaa village in Chanchanji,Takum LGA of Taraba state to entirety yesterday 1/4/2012.what about that? Both normadic and both fulanis in TAKUM local govt are not up to 2000 How come they fled in 4000s to C/river state?dis soldiers dont seem to be helping matters but one day,God will profer solution to our problems then cry would be a thing of a very long past.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

How Every Igbo Men And Women Can Help Abia State Build Seaport. / 33 Reasons Why Southern Nigerians Are Fools - And The Northerners Are Not! By Ec / 38.7million Nigerians Now Have Voter Cards- INEC. NW And SW Top List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.