Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Spring Bank Issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Issue (1051 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Issue by mordebe: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2007
well the first batch have finished training, it was an expensive exercise, the trainees asked the management when we will called for the second batch,they guaranteed we will all be called but not as soon as we we think, bringing up the the issue so that we can create a pressure group to ensure they call us as soon as possible by maqking calls and enquries to the bank officials, at least before december period, so we go get money for christmas period,

P.S according to the trainees their take home salary is 140,000 thousand naira a month
Re: Spring Bank Issue by akp: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2007
Nawaooooooo! its only God dat will help us.

but i hear sha (NOT FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE) that if we are not called in november it will be January.

All IS WELL.
Re: Spring Bank Issue by mordebe: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2007
my bros january is exactly what i heard aswell, i just didnt want to be the first person to mention it, pls that is to far, well akp just as you said na GOD, there is nothing more powerfull than prayer, with fervent and continous prayers any situation can changed for the better, pray that GOD will touch the hearts and minds of spring bank officials and they will call us sooner before december
Re: Spring Bank Issue by uwex: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2007
Spring bank is really doing very well. I wish ya all the best! Just keep praying God is able
to make all grace abound.

much love
Re: Spring Bank Issue by tochikc: 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2007
WE DID IT BEFORE, WE CAN STILL DO IT AGAIN.
LETS START PRAISING AND THANKING GOD FOR THE JOB because I NO HE HAS ALREADY DONE IT.
IF WE GIVE GOD WHAT HE CANNOT GIVE HIMSELF, GOD HAS NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO GIVE US WAHT WE CANNOT GIVE OURSELVES AND THAT THING IS "PRAISE". IF WE PRAISE GOD HE DONT HAVE ANY OPTION THAN TO GIVE US OUR HEART DESIRE WHICH IS FOR THE SPRING BANK MANAGEMENT TO CALL US THIS MONTH.
I KNOW MY GOD IS ABLE TO DO IT,
IT'S WELL
Re: Spring Bank Issue by tochikc: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2007
WE DID IT BEFORE, WE CAN STILL DO IT AGAIN.
LETS START PRAISING AND THANKING GOD FOR THE JOB because I NO HE HAS ALREADY DONE IT.
IF WE GIVE GOD WHAT HE CANNOT GIVE HIMSELF, GOD HAS NO OTHER OPTION THAN TO GIVE US WAHT WE CANNOT GIVE OURSELVES AND THAT THING IS "PRAISE". IF WE PRAISE GOD HE DONT HAVE ANY OPTION THAN TO GIVE US OUR HEART DESIRE WHICH IS FOR THE SPRING BANK MANAGEMENT TO CALL US THIS MONTH.
I KNOW MY GOD IS ABLE TO DO IT,
IT'S WELL
Re: Spring Bank Issue by mordebe: 3:08pm On Nov 01, 2007
tochikc , well spoken, thats the kind of attitude and belief we need right now, gooodluck
Re: Spring Bank Issue by akp: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2007
They will surely call us. Lets just believe and be hopeful.

If there anybody with useful info please do not hesitate to share.

Cheers
Re: Spring Bank Issue by tochikc: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2007
why is everybody keeping quite??
I want to announce to all that they will call sooner than u expect.
its well
Re: Spring Bank Issue by tochikc: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2007
its well
Re: Spring Bank Issue by tochikc: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2007
its well
Re: Spring Bank Issue by akp: 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hi
Tochikc do u have any info?
If u do please share it .

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Cbssl Conducted Aptitude Test (14 June 2008) / Fresh Ond Graduates Needed Urgently. / Kimberly Ryan Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.