Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Users Of Nokia E5,whats Your Experience With It. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Users Of Nokia E5,whats Your Experience With It. (1013 Views)

Help I Can't Stream Wit My Nokia E5 / What Is The Price Of Nokia X2 / Best Collection Of Nokia Themes, Games & Applications Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Users Of Nokia E5,whats Your Experience With It. by Chidi4u(m): 8:45am On Mar 21, 2012
I have read alot of negative reviews about this phone.Many complain that it hangs,freezes,sometimes no network and that their own switches off randomly,some never came back to life.I don't know if it is true.As a user what problems have you encountered please i want to know.
Re: Users Of Nokia E5,whats Your Experience With It. by Ebuks: 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2012
@poster, ve u seen the new edition? Some problems u mentioned is true as to the first released edition...try the newest and see the hidden machine in it..
Re: Users Of Nokia E5,whats Your Experience With It. by Chidi4u(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
Thanks for the info.But how can i know the newest.
Re: Users Of Nokia E5,whats Your Experience With It. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2012
Chidi4u: I have read alot of negative reviews about this phone.Many complain that it hangs,freezes,sometimes no network and that their own switches off randomly,some never came back to life.I don't know if it is true.As a user what problems have you encountered please i want to know.
man update to the latest firmware as for me am using a custom firmware br sam

(1) (Reply)

Please Beware Of Mtn Topup Messages Claiming You Have Won 50,000 Naira{airtime} / Low - End Android Apps / Problem With Google Playstore And Youtube!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.