Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183171 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by naptu2: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
andrewza:

Why do Nigerian's all ways go on about South Africa

It's not really about South Africans. This is about an illness that inhabits the minds of a few. On Nairaland it starts off with the Igbo hates Yoruba, Yoruba hates Igbo threads. The illness morphs into South Africans, Ghanaians or African Americans hate us threads and in the face of extreme boredom, they add East Africans (primarily Kenyans) to the mix.

A key symptom of this illness is the tendency to replace reason with emotion.

Another symptom is the individual's inability to take responsibility for his own situation and a tendency to blame everybody else for what's happening to him.

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
They would probably be in any African-like cities or villages dancing to Zulu music! Hahaha....
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by RSA(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
all4naija: They would probably be in any African-like cities or villages dancing to Zulu music! Hahaha....

Good answer..
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Mavor: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2012
Who cares about all this? What's important now is that I need my di<k sucked!!!! cool
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
I dont know why Nigerians are so bitter about this we gave you guys 50 cents during apartheid, now you are like this and like that and if it wasnt for white people blah blah, What exactly do you want black South Africans to do with white South Africans, Should we slaughter them? Will that make you happy?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by RSA(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2012
grin
sinako: If it wasn't for white people South Africa would probably be as fuccked up as nigeria, a failed state

Now this is the real answer grin
sinako: If it wasn't for white people South Africa would probably be as fuccked up as nigeria, a failed state

Now this is the real answer
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
sinako: I dont know why Nigerians are so bitter about this we gave you guys 50 cents during apartheid, now you are like this and like that and if it wasnt for white people blah blah, What exactly do you want black South Africans to do with white South Africans, Should we slaughter them? Will that make you happy?
Stop trolling dude! Try to accept life the way it is. You can not stop people from speaking their minds! Play your part and defend what you can,dude.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
They would be like their neighbours Zimbabwe and Botswana. . . Poor confused and backwards!

lazy bastards who couldnt even fight for their own independence
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
Okija_juju: They would be like their neighbours Zimbabwe and Botswana. . . Poor confused and backwards!

lazy bastards who couldnt even fight for their own independence

Funny i know of no foreign freedom fights for the liberation of south Africa.

And Botswana is a very well run country unlike Nigeria
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Dainfamous: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2012
i love SA women i think they are the sexiest black women on earth cool cool

1 Like

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2012
naptu2: Aha! So we've gone international. I was getting tired of those Igbo hates Yoruba, Yoruba hates Igbo threads. Let's go international. Throw some South Africans, Ghanaians and African Americans into the mix.

Wow! So this is what y'll do to feel better about Naija... In that case carry on ..
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 12:16am On Apr 06, 2012
naptu2: Aha! So we've gone international. I was getting tired of those Igbo hates Yoruba, Yoruba hates Igbo threads. Let's go international. Throw some South Africans, Ghanaians and African Americans into the mix.

I don't understand why people don't place all this energy in creating something positive for the future of Nigeria instead of this tribe/nationality bashing that goes on here. No matter what y'll say about other countries the fact of the matter is that the people there are happy, they can remain in their homelands and they're children can get the best of everything if the parents can provide for it.
The other thing is the fact that SA is a diverse country and the country has embraced that diversity,infact the government has played a huge role of encouraging south africans to accept each other as different tribes but one nation. Perhaps you should do your research about that and try to implement that in your country since tribal bashing is so HUGE there.

On the other hand Nigerians often go abroad for better access to a lot of things. My point is if your generation could make a change then your children could have a better future in they're own homeland. But I guess that's what keeps me coming back to this site... To see how we Africans think... We constantly want to attack each other... I guess it makes some of us feel better about our own problems. Hope this will make you feel better about everything.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 12:34am On Apr 06, 2012
andrewza:

i agree 100% here. Many do nor know, but during the 70s and 80s South Africa was struggling in the economic department, the only reason why it did not look like it was because the country only looked after the white minority. Has it stands we are the biggest power on the block. We refine more crude oil than Nigeria and we do not even have oil in the country SASSOL not counting.

Why do Nigerian's all ways go on about South Africa

Source: Yahoo

Some great South African achievements......Did you know?

Some things to be proud about-

South African inventions/innovations and discoveries-

The heart transplant
The CAT scan
The speed gun
Cybertracking satellite navigation
Wave taming blocks "dolosse"
Kreepy Krawly poolcuum
Tellurometer- revolutionised mapmaking
Oil from coal- SASOL
APS therapy
Pratley’s Putty is an extremely strong adhesive sold across the world. Used by Nasa, in the 1960s it is the only South African invention to have made it to the moon!
Automatic popcorn vending machine....really....it's true..:!
SharkPod - a shark-repellant device
Colindictor - the first device to record a telephone message

and get this....

Fire – the first use of fire was recorded at Swartkrans cave some 1.5 million years ago!!!!!!!!!!

Let's feel good about our country!!!!!!! winkwink grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by khukhi(f): 12:40am On Apr 06, 2012
KINGwax: well i don't low anythin, but what mi knw is 80% of S.A's economy still resides wit d whites. Would u rather them find their roots and move their industries? How many blaks in S.A can boast of running a successful company dt penetrates d african market? Did i hear u say Mtn? I think some whites founded it.

Get your facts straight before embarrassing yourself on the world wide web! Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! Atleast use a search engine before posting unsubstantiated lies.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Dainfamous: 2:04am On Apr 06, 2012
The thing is-that southern African countries got the basic infrastructures to excel, the first successful heart transplant ever was a black south African but due to racism his face was blacked out from the pictures same as Zimbabwe white people rule those countries for a long time never believe that blacks will smell the presidency so they develop those countries for their comforts believing they will keep the blacks suppressed for ever..............
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by noiseless: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2012
The OP has finished bashing Igbos it is a shame he and his frustrated gangs are now taking their frustrations to innocent Southafricans, the Southafrican story some how can be seen as similar to that of Igbos in Nigeria where since after the civil war everything was programmed against the Igbos, unless for those who chosed to deny their Igbo identity were favoured a bit, but for those who remain Igbo no matter how educated you are or how qualified you are all the doors remains shut at you and yet get blamed for everything since you have no one to speak for you. So my advice to the OP is to leave the Southafricans alone, because the didn't contribute anything to the tribal hate and nepotism which is pulling his own country Nigeria to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2012
noiseless: The OP has finished bashing Igbos it is a shame he and his frustrated gangs are now taking their frustrations to innocent Southafricans, the Southafrican story some how can be seen as similar to that of Igbos in Nigeria where since after the civil war everything was programmed against the Igbos, unless for those who chosed to deny their Igbo identity were favoured a bit, but for those who remain Igbo no matter how educated you are or how qualified you are all the doors remains shut at you and yet get blamed for everything since you have no one to speak for you. So my advice to the OP is to leave the Southafricans alone, because the didn't contribute anything to the tribal hate and nepotism which is pulling his own country Nigeria to hell.
For that you want to silent the OP from speaking his/her mind? Please, leave the thread if you can't stand such argument.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 9jaIhail(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
noiseless: The OP has finished bashing Igbos it is a shame he and his frustrated gangs are now taking their frustrations to innocent Southafricans, the Southafrican story some how can be seen as similar to that of Igbos in Nigeria where since after the civil war everything was programmed against the Igbos, unless for those who chosed to deny their Igbo identity were favoured a bit, but for those who remain Igbo no matter how educated you are or how qualified you are all the doors remains shut at you and yet get blamed for everything since you have no one to speak for you. So my advice to the OP is to leave the Southafricans alone, because the didn't contribute anything to the tribal hate and nepotism which is pulling his own country Nigeria to hell.

I wish the OP have the ability to read and digest what you wrote.When live your life hating and criticizing your neighbor you are giving ability to achieve more greater height,i will not blame anyone who said the OP is jealous of SA because this post said it all, jobless fellow
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 9jaIhail(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
all4naija: For that you want to silent the OP from speaking his/her mind? Please, leave the thread if you can't stand such argument.

Which argument are you talking about here? baseless argument? what was the crime of the SA people that lead the OP to create this mucking thread.Had it been there is any single thing SA did that would warrant this thread then i would have say something.Hello brothers/sisters let us first remove what is in our eyes before removing others own.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I wish the OP have the ability to read and digest what you wrote.When live your life hating and criticizing your neighbor you are giving ability to achieve more greater height,i will not blame anyone who said the OP is jealous of SA because this post said it all, jobless fellow
Stop this self-hating idea of yours. Go to Soweto forum and see what South Africans are saying about Nigerians and Nigeria. The OP has every right to speak her mind about anything in a Nigerian forum for being a Nigerian.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 9jaIhail(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
all4naija: Stop this self-hating idea of yours. Go to Soweto forum and see what South Africans are saying about Nigerians and Nigeria. The OP has every right to speak her mind about anything in a Nigerian forum for being a Nigerian.
You might find it difficult understanding what i am saying but for all i care we are big brothers to other africans and most africans i met both in naija and outside naija will always tell u they look up to naija,we need to lead by example.Like i said before can you point out one of two things SA did that lead to the creation of this thread.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
9ja_I_hail:
You might find it difficult understanding what i am saying but for all i care we are big brothers to other africans and most africans i met both in naija and outside naija will always tell u they look up to naija,we need to lead by example.Like i said before can you point out one of two things SA did that lead to the creation of this thread.
Yes, there is a good reason why he opened the thread. It is the OP observation based on what transpired of South Africans recent comments posted on Soweto forum about Nigerians deported and others,I supposed, speculating from my views. Indeed, taking a closer look at the OP title there is nothing wrong asking such a question for curiosity purpose and to have better idea about what society made of only black Africans look like in comparison with the ones having other race as part of their societies.Meanwhile, what is wrong in the OP post?I doubt if he/she meant anything harmful with the post other than people taking it out of context.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
Ok here is a question. Where would Nigeria be with out the white people.

Your oil fields are drilled by white owed company's. So if they all just left then what. The oil gets bought by the white man what if they said we do not want your oil. so where would you be. Your massive army uses whit man guns and tanks. Your computers use white man programs and operating systems. So look at one self be fore laughing at others.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 9jaIhail(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
all4naija: Yes, there is a good reason why he opened the thread. It is the OP observation based on what transpired of South Africans recent comments posted on Soweto forum about Nigerians deported and others,I supposed, speculating from my views. Indeed, taking a closer look at the OP title there is nothing wrong asking such a question for curiosity purpose and to have better idea about what society made of only black Africans look like in comparison with the ones having other race as part of their societies.Meanwhile, what is wrong in the OP post?I doubt if he/she meant anything harmful with the post other than people taking it out of context.

My friend if you tell me that OP thread is not meant to muck the innocent South Africans yes i call them innocent in this because they have not done anything that will lead us to ridicule them,as i was saying if you pretend that OP thread does not meant to muck the South Africans then it must be that you are not fair in your judgement.look i was one of the nairalanders that went to that Ghana site if you where here on the day one Ghanaian site publish shiit and Ghanians started typing shiit about Nigerians i was among those that went to that site signed up and bash them and i am sure we paid them to their satisfaction,though i don't so much believe in Nigeria but for the time been i stand for Nigeria when we did it right,and you knew why i said i don't believe so much in Nigeria,or should i give u reasons.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2012
andrewza: Ok here is a question. Where would Nigeria be with out the white people.

Your oil fields are drilled by white owed company's. So if they all just left then what. The oil gets bought by the white man what if they said we do not want your oil. so where would you be. Your massive army uses whit man guns and tanks. Your computers use white man programs and operating systems. So look at one self be fore laughing at others.
I have come across such thread several times online. If you searched carefully you might find such thread on Nairaland. So, what's your point,dude?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

My friend if you tell me that OP thread is not meant to muck the innocent South Africans yes i call them innocent in this because they have not done anything that will lead us to ridicule them,as i was saying if you pretend that OP thread does not meant to muck the South Africans then it must be that you are not fair in your judgement.look i was one of the nairalanders that went to that Ghana site if you where here on the day one Ghanaian site publish shiit and Ghanians started typing shiit about Nigerians i was among those that went to that site signed up and bash them and i am sure we paid them to their satisfaction,though i don't so much believe in Nigeria but for the time been i stand for Nigeria when we did it right,and you knew why i said i don't believe so much in Nigeria,or should i give u reasons.

Lol @innocent South Africans. You are being sentimental about the post. From the little comments you've posted I can deduce you are taking the whole thing out of context. Yes, the White contributed what is South Africa of today yet the blacks are one hell of xenophobic people telling us how South Africa is better than any other Africa countries, saying bad things about other African countries in their forum(most especially Nigeria) and trying to put other down forgetting that those they are taunting as well have something to say about their failures.

Please, spare me the sentiment and let's argue along the line of the OP title.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by 9jaIhail(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
all4naija: Lol @innocent South Africans. You are being sentimental about the post. From the little comments you've posted I can deduce you are taking the whole thing out of context. Yes, the White contributed what is South Africa of today yet the blacks are one hell of xenophobic people telling us how South Africa is better than any other Africa countries, saying bad things about other African countries in their forum(most especially Nigeria) and trying to put other down forgetting that those they are taunting as well have something to say about their failures.

Please, spare me the sentiment and let's argue along the line of the OP title.

YES THE BOLDED IS WHAT MADE ME SAID EARLIER ON THAT YOU MIGHT FIND IT DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING,THERE IS ADAGE IN MY TRIBE THAT SAYS WHEN A MAN FIGHT WOMEN GO ABOUT MAKING NOISE HOW THE FIGHT WAS THAT IS WHAT YOU SEE THE BLACKS ARE DOING THERE BUT STILL IS THEIR COUNTRY AND THEY RESERVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF THEIR COUNTRY AS LONG AS THEIR LEADERS are getting it right been it white or black they all identify them self as south africans,ANOTHER ADAGE IN MY TRIBE SAYS THE DAY A CHILD WASTE PALM OIL IS NOT THE DAY HE/SHE GOT BEATING OF HIS/HER LIFE BUT A DAY HE/SHE WASTED PALM OIL SHIIT,THERE IS SOMETHING WE CALL PALM OIL SHIIT THAT PALM OIL SHIIT IS NOT IMPORTANT AS PALM OIL IT SELF,BRO THIS ADAGE TAKE A GREAT MIND TO DIGEST IT,HOW I WISH EZE ONLYTRUTH I MEAN THE ONE AND ONLY EZE GBURUGBURU OF NAIRALAND IS HERE HE WILL BE IN THE BEST POSITION TO TRANSLATE THIS ADAGE AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHERE I AM COMING FROM,JUST CHILL UR SWARD BRO AND WAIT UNTIL THE DAY WE WILL HAVE A REASON TO FIGHT A JUSTIFIED FIGHT NOT FIGHTING OR CRITICIZING PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG,MAN ME I AM NOT INVOLVE IN SUCH UNJUST E OR REAL LIFE WAR.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2012
RSA:

MTN is black owned black run,but just like any other multinational companies it have hundreds of shareholders all over the world but its CEO and President is black if that matters.
http://www.mtn.co.za/Support/ProcurementServices/Documents/MTN+Certificate.pdf+3.pdf

sharrap dia you shameless eediot
you come here mouthing off of things that were developed when you were running around the townships hurling stones at the same developers
you people need to bow down and worship at any sign of an afrikaner
take it or leave it, nigerian blacks are centuries ahead of you kalahari hominids. kiss
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by noiseless: 11:35am On Apr 07, 2012
So if you are so concerned about how the innocent Southafricans are being nasty towards you, or saying things about you which you find disturbing and unacceptable, you my friends, are also guilty of what you are accusing them of doing,infact you are even worse when it comes to tribalism or whatever word you use here because you will never speak well about your "countrymen" both online/offline, many of you would even go as far as framing up and lying against your countrymen just to buy a cheap favour or be accepted by the same Southafricans or others that you want us to gang up against. For how long have many of you took it as a duty to go on a mission of spreading lies to the same Southafricans about how a particular tribe in your country but not your own tribe should not be associated with? As if lying about your countrymen would add any value to lives. Nonsense, this is a case of a Saudi Arabian screaming "injustice injustice" on how muslims in some none muslim countries are not well treated or given all the rights they want,yet expecting a none muslim to join in his fight for muslims. It's only a ignorant or uninformed Igbo that will join you in this your pathetic adventures.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
undecided @ thread
Don't you all have better things to do than bad-mouth south africans in a nigerian site? SMH!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by freesoul3(f): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2012
careytommy: undecided @ thread
Don't you all have better things to do than bad-mouth south africans in a nigerian site? SMH!

look at this stoopiid iidiot
so you have been sleeping on this site and didn't see where south africans have been boasting on this site and calling us names
what do you think they are doing on this site? praising nigerians and nigeria?
it is your type that will give them nigerian visas after they have deported nigerians from their xenophobic country
you need to go and fish in the creeks
avoid representing us here you hear?
nonseeeeense! angry

all south africans should cure themselves of chronic xenophobia before posting here
else we will keep nailing their azania @ss with hot nails! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by andrewza: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2012
I never knew we where insulting you? I am here because you bad mouthed south africa. I am only to defend my home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.