Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Citibank's Interview:how Is It Like? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citibank's Interview:how Is It Like? (3669 Views)

Getting Ready For Job Interview – How To Keep Calm / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / On Interview, How Do I Answer The Salary Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citibank's Interview:how Is It Like? by santanovva(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2007
hello nairalanders.
I had this test with Workforce Management Center on behalf of Citibank on the 23rd of october and got this responce:
Hello,

Good morning, how are you and how is your day going?

This is to inform you that you passed the Citibank test you wrote at Workforce Management Centre. Citibank will contact you for further correspondence. Thank you.

Workforce

I was wondering if anyone is aware of Citibank's interview (procedure and all) I've heard some not-too-pleasant info about workforce and I dont want to commit myself.

I'll appreciate updates
Re: Citibank's Interview:how Is It Like? by bigfred(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2007
Friend, be carefull with this workforce people,they will soon ask of #50,000 from you (if they have not asked already).A friend of my is working with Citibank,he told me that citibank organizes their test and interview by themselves.
So, be very very careful.
God help us all.
Re: Citibank's Interview:how Is It Like? by 2bad(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
hi santannova,
i got that same text, were you at the work force mgt centre that day too?
if you here anything contact me.
2bad grin
Re: Citibank's Interview:how Is It Like? by 2bad(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2007
somebody should please hint us on the interview format.
anything will do
Re: Citibank's Interview:how Is It Like? by clutch162(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2007
congrats guys, it wasnt the same 4me
Re: Citibank's Interview:how Is It Like? by rasqman: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2007
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i]Congrats guys. I work for Citi and I can tell you categorically that it's a nice place to be. there is no big deal in the interview, it's just a chit-chat. Just be confident and try to familiarize yourself with what banking is all about. do your home work well , you can  visit www.citigroup.net for more info on Citi.
Re: Citibank's Interview:how Is It Like? by Greatbee: 3:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Citibank's Interview:how Is It Like? by Dblaiz(f): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
For your Citi Bank aptitude test, click on this link...
https://myjobtests.com/test/citi-bank-job-test-prep-pack-ebook-online/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Recruitment, November 2016 / Who Else Got This / Deloitte Past Question Download- Test On Nov 6th 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.