Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo (4213 Views)

Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa / Head Teacher raped And Put Stick Inside The Private Parts Of 4 Female Pupil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by youngies(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2012
A 29-year-old Mathematics and Social Studies graduate of a college of education, Mr. Seun Oyeleke, has been caught pants down with a seven-year-old female pupil in a school toilet.

Oyeleke teaches at a private nursery and primary school on Church Street, Osogbo, Osun State.

One of the pupils' mother, Mrs. A Ajiboye, had been informed by her son, who attends Oyeleke's tutorials with her five-year-old sister, that the teacher was fond of taking the girl out of the classroom to an unknown destination.

"I told my brother, who is a policeman, and he urged me to be patient. My brother then devised a plan with which we caught the teacher," she said.

Ajiboye told her son that whenever the teacher took her sister out, he should run home and inform her immediately.

But on Saturday, Oyeleke took another girl to the toilet on the school premises and the boy quickly dashed home to inform her mother.

The mother rushed to the school, where he found the teacher on a seven-year-old inside the toilet.

Narrating the incident to PUNCH Metro on Tuesday, Ajiboye said, "When my children were leaving for the tutorials on Saturday morning, I told my son to rush back home whenever the teacher takes any girl to the toilet.

"At about 11:30am, my son rushed in to inform me that he had taken another girl out, I quickly rushed to the school, went to the toilet and forced the door open, I met him on top of the little child.

"I was very furious and I began to shout and wail. I called on neighbours to come and see what was happening. He was subsequently taken to Dugbe Police Station in Osogbo."

"He took me to the bathroom in the building and removed my pant and lay on me and later asked me to wear my pant back and return to the class," the little girl said.

At the police station, the teacher pleaded, "Please, spare me; I didn't know what came over me. The effect of what I did just dawned on me. I did not rape them. I only had sex with them. It's the devil's work."

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1162-teacher-found-on-top-of-female-pupil-in-school-toilet
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Beaf: 7:34am On Mar 22, 2012
The man should be killed.
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ZUBY77(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2012
So low...
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ayobase(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2012
Always d devil's work!
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ade80: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2012
The teacher must not go free btw what kind of tutorials are children under 10 years going for.
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2012
Gross angry
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2012
angry Why wasn't he lynched?
When I saw the title of the thread, I was actually thinking it was some high school girl.
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2012
^^^what is the difference if it was a high school gal or not?

@OP
pedos/r[b]a[/b]pists are everywhere and therefore, parents better wake up and [b]EDUCATE THEIR KIDS [/b]on what is appropriate or not!!!!
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Korrection(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2012
Where are the tribalistic cretins
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2012
careytommy: angry Why wasn't he lynched?
When I saw the title of the thread, I was actually thinking it was some high school girl.

I was about to ask the same question.fooolish people abound in Nigeria; always trying to form good citizens instead of discharging justice asap.i was expecting to hear that this guy was burnt alive or so.
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Funkymallam(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2012
Lyk WTF! He said 'he did not rape dem only had sex with dem'.
Gosh! Justice must be done.
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by chosen04(f): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2012
From is the "Good" Teacher from again?
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by eghost247(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2012
he should rot in jail
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by bilaya(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2012
Yoruba pervert

1 Like

Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Callotti: 9:44am On Mar 22, 2012
To think his name is "Seun" too?
Very religious and praising 'God' while doing it. . .the devil indeed!
Christian "Oshu" pedo!

That means all the under 10 females all have wide congos in that school. The 9 year old did not even scream? She must have been phocking before this O Seun Jesu Pedo got a hold of her. Even the 5 year old 'sister' too? Na wa o!
It looks like this 'disVAgining' process is getting easier for the girls of nowadays. Thanks to Nigerian pedo-philes!

"I did not violation them. I only Were Intimate with them. It's the devil's work."

Hmmmmm!
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ekwynwa: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2012
bilaya: Yoruba pervert

This is not news
na today it runs in their blood, from the Obasanjos to the Okoyas , it is squarely fixed in their DNA
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ade80: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2012
ekwy nwa:

This is not news
na today it runs in their blood, from the Obasanjos to the Okoyas , it is squarely fixed in their DNA

Can't u make a make a comment without Bringing tribalism into it. There are perverts in every tribe and country so please stop all this nonsense.
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by mkmyers45(m): 1:43pm On Mar 22, 2012
"Please, spare me; I didn't know what came over me. The effect of what I did just dawned on me. I did not rape them. I only had sex with them. It's the devil's work."

The devil don suffer ooo
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by HighChief4(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2012
Ofemmanus again. These people and their weird life
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ekwynwa: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2012
congrats baboon
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ayobase(m): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2012
bilaya: Yoruba pervert

Itunmo?
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ayobase(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2012
ade_77:

Can't u make a make a comment without Bringing tribalism into it. There are perverts in every tribe and country so please stop all this nonsense.

dont go down to a fool's level!
U dont need to educate anyone on ''tribalism''.
Only immature in mind can be!
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ayobase(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2012
Callotti: To think his name is "Seun" too?
Very religious and praising 'God' while doing it. . .the devil indeed!
Christian "Oshu" pedo!

That means all the under 10 females all have wide congos in that school. The 9 year old did not even scream? She must have been phocking before this O Seun Jesu Pedo got a hold of her. Even the 5 year old 'sister' too? Na wa o!
It looks like this 'disVAgining' process is getting easier for the girls of nowadays. Thanks to Nigerian pedo-philes!

Hmmmmm!

Cant u be a gentleman for once and c how good it is!
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Callotti: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2012
ayobase:

Cant u be a gentleman for once and c how good it is!

Oh please!
I couldn't even if I tried!
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ayobase(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2012
Callotti:

Oh please!
I couldn't even if I tried!

No wonder!
How cld u even b in d first place!
Dey there make pant dey wear!
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by armyofone(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2012
top of female in Shalanga shocked shocked
Holy Mary, mother of God and Jesus shocked shocked
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ayobase(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2012
armyofone: top of female in Shalanga shocked shocked
Holy Mary, mother of God and Jesus shocked shocked

Common!
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Bella3(f): 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2012
What? Where are our lawyers in the house? The man must be chopped in pieces!
And all these tribalistic goats when wil u change?
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by youngies(m): 7:29am On Jul 07, 2012
BĂ©lla3: What? Where are our lawyers in the house? The man must be chopped in pieces!
And all these tribalistic goats when wil u change?
The man is already being prosecuted.
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by Bella3(f): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2012
youngies:
The man is already being prosecuted.
better! I mean its an inhuman act.
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by ruffhandu: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
This is sheer evil.
Re: Teacher Found On Top Of Female Pupil In A School Toilet In Osogbo by swimcash(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2015
END TIME THINGS

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Burnt To Death For Being Gay! / See The Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / 8 Primary School Pupils Attack Their Class Monitor (Graphic pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.