Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview (28688 Views)

He Missed An Interview Because……. / This Number Called Me These Night 08083957*** / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by sucobaba(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
First things first,i must thank nairaland and all nairalanders for the life saving platform which not only has saved thousands of job seekers from malicious and dumb scammers like these but most importantly saving lives.Imagine someone outside Lagos travelling and risking lives all to find out they are totally scam....i can't but thank this wonderful site enough.
That said and done,am still a staunch apostle of the power of internet and still believe that good jobs and openings are still available online so those whom have fallen victims shouldn't lose hope.
Due to the on-going strike,i applied for some vacancies and only this night precisely an hour ago (22:16)i got a text from this number 08067778995 which says "Congrats! You are invited for an Interview on wed 4/9/13 by 10am at 109,Old Ota rd,Berger b/stop,oke odo,ile epo oja b/stop Agege Use PS1005 as your text code".I was getting excited and decided to call the number,it rang and i discussed with the receiver(a man)...i asked for the name of the organisation and he said HEALTH STREAM ALLIANCE(hearing the name for the first time),i thanked him and dropped the call with the promise to see him the next day.i was still contemplating what to wear and which clothes to iron (as usually our oga at the top has done what they know how to do best...no light lo je be),transport fare too strucked my mind and i was thinking all of these before i decided to do my own background checks on them(never ever make that mistake of not doing your own "fbi" on any organisation before going for an interview or test) and then pronto i stumbled on the wonderful nairaland and most experienced nairalanders with their views,reviews,comments,lamentations and i just couldn't stop laughing and thanking God for the wisdom and lives of all the posters saving me not only precious time,scarce resources but also rest of mind.Thank you for all of your posts and pls let's continue to expose these people and enlighten naive and innocent job seekers.at least anybody going after reading all these will be prepared to face whatever comes his/her way and thus expectations won't be dashed.thank you all

1 Like

Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Estorico: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Madam Lizzy or what ever u call yourself,u are not GOD. So u can't decide for Nigerians. If they choose to apply for jobs rather than starting their own business,leave them to it. Its what u want that you simply go for,and I will advice such persons to stick to his or her dream cause delay is never denial. Stop confusing people with your disturbance. You guys aren't even registered, so don't make any comments here. That era of applying for jobs haven't passed cause people are still getting jobs without applying for such jobs and even without knowing anyone. So don't say what u don't know. Its never by force to force people into what they don't want to do or forcing them to come for any test or interview in your company.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by Estorico: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Please guys,BOSS RESOURCES is also part of them cause I have received countless number of text messages from there,even when I had already gone there. The experience was bad. It was around february this year. It rained cats and dog that day. After the whole explanation by a man,some of us refused to accept their offers. We weren't even given the chance to ask questions cause they told us to pay the sum of 8000naira before we could be attended to. You can just imagine that! As if that wasn't enough,majority of us stood on our grounds and still rejected their offers. Lo and behold,we were sent out of their building while it was raining heavily. We asked their moderator if that's how they treat their applicants,he didn't even want to listen to us,and still insisted on we leaving his RENTED building while it was raining. Arguments and quarel sprang up between their moderator and one of the candidates that rejected their offers. I was just watching. Because am a simple minded person,I left their building and got seriously beaten by the rain on that day. Imagine them setting interview by 2pm. All this was my experience with BOSS RESOURCES situated at Ikeja ooo.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by bbt1: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2013
Just got a txt message from HS.Alliance abt an interview 10th Sep.2013 @32 Toyin street opp st.leo's catholic church.....08101852062....
Looks like dey r still trying to scam pple...did anyone else get d text
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by alotofgrace(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
mhen I got this...

U're Shortlisted 4 test & interview by 2.00PM tomorrow Friday, 27TH SEPTEMBER, at NO 32, Toyin Street, Opp. St. Leo's Catholic Church, Ikeja,Lagos.08101852062

what's d way forward na?
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by taofeeky2k(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2013
I was asked to come for an interview today by H STREAM I want to know if it is true and genuine.
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by hardygoon: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2013
H-Stream Invites you for written test & interview on Sat 30th,Nov.2013 by 12pm.At #14 Toyin Str,0pp St Leo Catholic Church,Ikeja.H/R:07016727341
Re: Healthstream Alliance Called Me For An Interview by hardygoon: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
H-Stream Invites you for written test & interview on Sat 30th,Nov.2013 by 12pm.At #14 Toyin Str,0pp St Leo Catholic Church,Ikeja.H/R:07016727341.......:-)I think nah the same fake info abi? I just received this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Differences Between A CV And A Resume / His New Boss Struck The Centre Of His Palm With First Finger, First Handshake / 774,000: 4 PhD, 200 Masters Degrees Holders Apply For FG's N20k Unskilled Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.