Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Where Dressing Causes Feud In Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Dressing Causes Feud In Couples (1131 Views)

Ewedu induced family feud..any experience? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Should Women Change Their Dressing Once They Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Dressing Causes Feud In Couples by erniewhez(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2012
I have heard several quarrels coming up within couples based on indicense dressing or non challant appearance.Many marriages has been broken,while some have taken this as excuse to cheat on their spouse.A woman once reported her husband to his pastor because he insist on her to wear knee skirts...
Re: Where Dressing Causes Feud In Couples by erniewhez(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2012
...knee skirts & trousers.In another scenerio,a woman has alleged d husband hates her & wants her wearing rags because he complains dt her dressing is sometimes indescent.My qtn is,is the individual not free to make a choice what she/he feels good in? Is it reasonable to checkmate spouse's dressing
Re: Where Dressing Causes Feud In Couples by Juton: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
I believe every adult knws the good nd bad. U hve to put on wht ur husband wants nd if u re not comfortable with it make him to see reasons. Dont allow any man to make u to put on rags or look mgbeke. Descent cloth is ok .
Re: Where Dressing Causes Feud In Couples by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2012
Really? A woman has issues with her husband telling her to wear knee-length skirts to the extent of reprting him to their pastor? This women liberation thing is becoming unmanageable, soon women will start asking to live in separate residences from their husbands all in a bid to express freedom. Tell your friend she's free to wear minis afterall she's not a slave.
Re: Where Dressing Causes Feud In Couples by Gambrosia: 4:08am On Jan 18, 2013
Why should the mode of dressing cause friction in any relationship?
This means 'control freaks' are on rampage.
Only sex-ually-frustrated 'LOKITOS' and 'BUSHITOS' will condemn others for their modes of dressing.

OGBONI-OKIJA, CHRISLAMIC-HOLY NWENJES AKA 'VIOLATE YOUR NEIGHBOURS AS YOURSELVES' will always find excuses NEVER TO MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESSES! HA! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Dressing Causes Feud In Couples by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 18, 2013
I've seen married women wore very short pants that revealed her butt cheeks (with ridiculous cellulite cheesy) ewww..... I definitely will not blame her hubby for screening her before heading out ....or fat chubby ones with small tops with their tummy folds showing embarassed..... or too much chest curves in a veeery tight top ...aghh!! Put them under curfew if he has to jare... what disgraceful act for unsolicited display cheesy

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Reasons You're Not Married / What Name Does Your Father Stores Your Mother's Name With In His Phone? / Can U Marry Someone That Is Barren?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.