Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! (8072 Views)

Nigerians Abroad Please Help Nigeria / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here / Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Worldwidebiz: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hello, I am a business man from the UK, but I am a Nigerian. I have been out of the country for years now. I just need a honest and God fearing person I can do business with both offsite and onsite. Please, get in touch. I have lots of profitable ideas
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Skanas(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2012
please what kind of biz do you do?
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by xquire(m): 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
hi, i'm Onuoha Frank from Abia State and i stay in Aba, i graduated from Michael okpara Uni. Agric Umudike, Department of Accounting last year, am still waiting for my NYSC Call-up letter and posting, am really interested in your request for a partner in Aba. i'm ever resourceful and innovative and it will be a privilege to doing business with you. contact me on 08165171090 or leanfrost@yahoo.co.uk nice meeting you Partner!
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by udyesu(f): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
What kind of biz do u do?
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by wondaboi2010(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2012
maybe if u send me an email on planetboi2003@yahoo.com, i'll be glad to get the details of this biz...frm Elect engr @ lagos from abia state.
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by bitrhyme(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hi am ifeanyi from abia state did my ond in owerri. Always moving from aba, owerri, ph, uyo and lagos as a result of businesses brought to me by people who feels am capable. Here's ma contact 2348104076612 be wise
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
i'm just very wary of this kind of post,you didn't tell us what you are into line of business you are into
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by sp2002(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2012
my nameis abimbola tajudeen, a poultry expert and land consultant operating in lagos state,. i am interested in the partnership. my no is 08137775986
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Worldwidebiz: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
sp2002: my nameis abimbola tajudeen, a poultry expert and land consultant operating in lagos state,. i am interested in the partnership. my no is 08137775986

Hello Abimbola... Thanks for your reply. What's your email address please ? I will contact you by phone aswell..
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Worldwidebiz: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2012
cheksbry: i'm just very wary of this kind of post,you didn't tell us what you are into line of business you are into

All you needed to do is be polite or just ask what business do you do?, not as rude as you came out. I am not interested! Patience, politeness and character go along way.
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Worldwidebiz: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2012
udyesu: What kind of biz do u do?

I am into electronic import ( Smart phones, Mac & PC , Musical Instruments and Agriculture )

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Worldwidebiz: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
@sp2002 : Hello Abimbola... Thanks for your reply. What's your email address please ? I will contact you by phone aswell..
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by pistol: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hi @ op..Am iyke a graduate of futo.Awaiting service. U can get in touch with me via my mail anyanwui@rocketmail.Com
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by feelamong(m): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
HEI....YOU CAN REACH ME ON FEELAMONG@GMAIL.COM. i STAY IN LAGOS.
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by ZUBY77(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2012
I have seen the business you said you do. Unfortunately i am not into those things. I will tell you what i do anyway. I buy scrap metals from all over the country and ship to UK, and Europe.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Sircj(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
Am chukwuemeka joel 4rm anambra but reside in lagos. Accounting graduate 4rm oou. U can reach me wit joeldprof@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by mekuzoil(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hi, I am Uzor Emeka Fred, a graduate of FUTO,a marketer, have worked with 2 telecommunication outfits in Aba,I have sold phones,etc,and have a very good knowledge of Aba and its markets.You can gain from my wealth of experience.Email is freddi4real@yahoo.com or call 07036861925.
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by seundegs: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hi!

Am Seun, would love to know what is about.
Am interested, call me on 08033032117, seundegs@yahoo.com.

Await your response.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by ernersinfobank(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2012
Hello friend, I am entreprenuer, owner of nuvigat world a registered company in Nig. I base in Lagos. I thank you for still having ur country in ur heart. According to ur line of biz I can c potential in it. If u don't mind, we can do biz together. For more discussion u can contact me via nuvigatworld@gmail.com.
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by lomzy1(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2012
Hello sir.
My name is bimbo
I am into agriculture. I specialize in produce such as cashew nuts, ginger, garlic, pks, palm oil and shea butter. U could check some of my posts on nairaland to verify.
Am also into real estate and phones sales.
Pls send details of your business to victorandvictoria.ngltd@hotmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Tunde20197: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2012
Worldwidebiz: Hello, I am a business man from the UK, but I am a Nigerian. I have been out of the country for years now. I just need a honest and God fearing person I can do business with both offsite and onsite. Please, get in touch. I have lots of profitable ideas

Am a businessman, you can reach me on my email adedapojohn@yahoo.com. we can talk from there.
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by automania: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2012
I am a businessman with offices in both Lagos and Aba. Send details to osnoko1@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by labakudee: 9:32am On Mar 24, 2012
Worldwidebiz: Hello, I am a business man from the UK, but I am a Nigerian. I have been out of the country for years now. I just need a honest and God fearing person I can do business with both offsite and onsite. Please, get in touch. I have lots of profitable ideas
. I am a graduate of abia state university. I stayed in aba for upto ten years. Have also stayed in PH and Calabar. I have strong links in Owerri and Uyo. I know aba market extremely well ,and can do very well in all these eastern markets listed. I am a practicing christian, humble and honest with unbiased integrity. I am a businessman, and know what it means to be accountable in business. Presently ,I reside in Lagos and know Lagos market. I can shuttle between Lagos and the east without blinking an eye. Biaebea@gmail.com +2348064256390. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Rawar: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2012
engr. Amujiogu from enugu State is here 4 you. Even .@lagos or abia i will ajway serve cos am diligent to work with u. Thanks and God bless
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by Rawar: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2012
engr. Amujiogu from enugu State is here 4 you. Even .@lagos or abia i will ajway serve cos am diligent to work with u. Thanks and God bless. @07067495949 or bboiz02@yahoo
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by sonety2k(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2012
send details to - sonetauto@yahoo.com
regads
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by sp2002(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
tj.sp2002@gmail.com. you can also contact me for land purchase/sales in lagos state
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by benz33(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2012
I am a Marketing and Advertising Consultant and also i serve as an Agent. You can reach me on 08051744119, 017484424 vantagelinkmarketing@yahoo.co.uk. Marketing is my Passion. Thank u

1 Like

Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by planet4sure(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
here is Abiodun from lagos , am a clearing and forwarding agent am also into importation of computer products from china. contact me on this phone number 08064099124 mail:planet4sure@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Business Partner In Lagos And Aba . I Live Abroad. Please Get In Touch! by odabi4us: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2012
I can be of help if you don't mind.Whoever you decide to do business with,I want to be part of it.
I will do the total monitoring because 99% 0f Nigerians are not trust-worhty.This is an experience I got from being a banker.
Write me a mail if it is okay by you...yamadeenterprisesy@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons For Rise In Value Of The Dollar / MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] / How Can I Collect My Late Dads Pension From Stanbic IBTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.