Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Must Husband And Wife Attend Same Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Husband And Wife Attend Same Church (886 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Wife Sitting At A Meeting / Should Husband And Wife Attend The Same Church? / Must She Attend The Same Church With Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Husband And Wife Attend Same Church by ifihearam: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
I have come to understand that a church wedding is conducted in the girl's church after which she immediately starts attending the husband's church right? My question now is that can't the woman remain in her church while the husband does same thing,Must they both attend same church or a sign of unity or wha.

Pls give you view about this!!!!!
Re: Must Husband And Wife Attend Same Church by jackima: 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2012
I strongly believe that this is good. This topic is not debatable.The day of your marriage,the person that joined the two of you together pronounced you husband and wife and from that day the two of you become automatically one (1). So everything especially the issue of church to attend is not part of discussion.hearing the same word will be of a strong value to the relationship which personally I supported fully. I am fully persuaded that this is very good for the family including the children.
Thanks
Re: Must Husband And Wife Attend Same Church by ifihearam: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2012
@jackima
Can you allow your wife and kids to attend separate church with you?

(1) (Reply)

Are All Sin The Same? / Close Protection Training (body Guard) For Churches / True MARTYRDOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.