Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business (1223 Views)

The Most Profitable Agriculture Business / Information On Agriculture Business In Nigeria / Agriculture Business Plan Winners Win Up To 7 Million Naira In Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business by clementcro(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2012
Hello House, Please I need advice from people on where and how I can get capital for this great business idea I have.

The capital I need right now is about 2m naira only.

Either bank loan or any other type of loan, please I need advice from you people on how to get this capital before the end of the first quater of this year.

Thanks

PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE SHOULD REPLY....THANKS
Re: Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business by Osama10(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
What's the business?
Re: Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business by clementcro(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2012
Osama10: What's the business?

if you are interested, we will meet, and we will sign a non-disclosure agreeement, before I can give you the business Idea, thanks bro...
Re: Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business by Osama10(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2012
Are you sure you are serious?

This is an open forum,whatever you have in mind say it here.
Re: Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business by clementcro(m): 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2012
Nope bro...I asked for where I can get a loan to start a business, I didnt say i want to share a business idea with people, please advice me on where I can get the loan.

Thanks...
Re: Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business by Ositaunachukwu: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
Pls i nd sme money tel me hw 2 get pls am seriouz dis my email osita5000@ovi.com
Re: Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business by Thethy(m): 3:23am On Mar 27, 2012
Call: THE THY AGRO-ALLIED ENTERPRISES, Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285.
Re: Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business by ayodele123(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
You need a N2million loan?
And cannot reveal the buisiness idea on this forum?
Then, Go to the banks!
This is not the place to seek a loan,OK?
Whoever will be interested in giving the loan will want to know the viability of the idea

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, Where Can I Get Capital To Start This Agriculture Business by clementcro(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
@ayodele123, I will share the idea with any1 who has the money  is interested in giving me the loan, do you have it? We could hook up,  I will share the idea with you...thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Which Crop(s) Is/are Most Profitable For Export? / Start Your Sunflower Oil Making Business With Oil Pressing Machine / ICUMSA 45 Sugar For sale to your company.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.