Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,470 members, 7,840,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Fashola Woes Foreign Investment Partners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Woes Foreign Investment Partners (507 Views)

Funny Photo: The Only Foreign Investment Gov Oshiomole Brought To Edo In 8yrs / PDP Leaders : Buhari, Judiciary, INEC Behind Our Electoral Woes / Fashola Woos Foreign Investment Partners For Lagos Light Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Woes Foreign Investment Partners by olajide8(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2012
Just thinking of this innovation, and welcome development, that is going on in lagos, and the possibility of, if we can ever have the same kind of train network as the metro-lines/tubes of the UK fashola said he would soon commission/open the badagary axis calling it the blue metro-line, and the other the axis Red metro-line, I would love to see the map though, though I am wondering how much demolition would have to go into it for it to be successful I know it would never be possible to have under ground tubes though I wish it was possible but the only reason I can see are because of our poor maintenance culture and the possibility that some armed robbers may decide to form road or train blocks with an intent of accousting a moving train just my thought what of you
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/fashola-woos-british-others-on-lagos-light-rail-project/

(1) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria:North Youth Back Musiwa For President To Secure Their Future / Looking Back And At The Present: Where Is Nigeria Heading? / Watch House Of Reps. Debate On Fuel Subsidy Report On Channels TV Live (here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.