Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player (885 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / Urgent: Opening OperaMini OBML Format File On A PC / Windows 8 Upgrade - Correct Postcode Format For Nigeria Is 2058 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by Wilfem(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2007
Please does anyone knows the correct format of video/movie files that could be played/watched on an MP4 Player. I have one and I don't know the correct format which it'll recognize and play.
I also have a converter with which I could convert anyfile to the recommended or the desired file.
Anyone who knows the correct format should please tell me. I'll gladly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2007
.m4a or .3gp

you can try this App: Super. its a freeware video converter
Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by Wilfem(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2007
I've tried virtually all the formats, .3Gp, .m4a, MP4 and all MPEG formats, all to no avail as none seems to be recognized by y MP4 Player. I really need to make use of the opportunity.
Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by Wilfem(m): 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2007
I've tried virtually all the formats, .3Gp, .m4a, MP4 and all MPEG formats, all to no avail as none of them seems to be recognized by my MP4 Player. I really need to make use of the opportunity.
Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2007
what make is your mp4 player?

are the clips you want to play copy protected?
Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by Wilfem(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
I don't really know the maker of the MP4 player, but here is it's picture so that you can at least see it and possibly, you might know the maker. I wouldn't know if the clips I tried to play were copy protected. Pls kindly show me how I'll know if ther're copy protectded. Thanks for your responses. God bless you.

Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by bannana(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2007
i think u should try amv format.may be its one of these chinnese products.U can get the mp3 4.00 player utilities for the conversion software.good luck
Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by folahann(m): 11:50pm On Nov 02, 2007
May be something is wrong with the MP4 player
Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by Donseaun(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2007
guy ur mp4 player na fake jwo!, d video format it only playz is amv, dnt cal it a mp4 player again itz amr/mp3/wma/amv
Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by hayprof(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2007
I will like to confirm Something frm u:

What's the size of ur player?

How many audio file have u gat inside and successfully played [without skippin']

I'v got the mp3 utilities Software If u Care,
Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by hayprof(m): 5:25am On Nov 04, 2007
And Pls remove that pic u posted -It's larger Than Just a mp4 player
Re: Correct Movie Format For An Mp4 Player by Wilfem(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2007
Thanks for all your responses. I was actualy the one that was careless as a result of my over-excitement about it. I eventually found it's manual and the installation cd for the Video converter in my bag.
The only video format it supported was the AMV (Advanced Media Video). I'm now enjoying it.
Thanks once again for your WONFERFUL RESPONSES and CONTRIBUTIONS, I'm indeed grateful. God bless you all. (amen)

(1) (Reply)

Newly Designed Apple Macbook / Cannot Download Files With Hp 6735s (vista) / Browse Free Wit Super Speed Internet(s.s.i) On Ur Pc Wit Etisalat And Glo Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.