Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media (4809 Views)

Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher / Stop Portraying Northerners As Betrayers, Ex-lawmaker Tells Tambuwal / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by prettyboi1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2012
vinceobe: All these GEJ antogonists in Nairaland, all of you can go to hell and blazes. How do you expect GEJ to fight the Boko Haram sect and insulgency than what is being done now? Soldiers and all paramilitary officers are all over the country, checking, searching and patroling, and on the look out for insulgents. They have recorded remarkable success so far. Governement has even initiated a dialogue with the sect and they recently pulled out of the talk. All these efforts are aimed at curtailing the activities of the Boko Haram sect. Maybe you want GEJ to send soldiers to Maiduguri, Kano or Bauchi and kill everybody. If this happens, it is the same apologists that will say GEJ is wicked. Abi? A terrorist is like a witch or wizard. What he or she want to do is in his or mind. It is never written on his or forehead that a person is a terrorist. Shakespare says and I quote "there is no art to find the mind's construction in the face". Terrorism is a problem the world over. May you can ask the Amercans why they have not succeeded in stamping out terrorism in Afganistan and Iraq and other places. Or ask the Jews whey they have not been able to put a stop to the Palistenian problems. Or ask why Somolia, India, Pakistan,ietc etc why they have not stamped out terrorism? Americans are not active, abi. All those ACN and CPC members that are GEJ, SS and minority enemies please reprent and stop your tribalistic antagonism. There is no government they never antagonise, even their own OBJ did not have a respite. You see, a people deserve the leadership they get. As long as you are unrepentant artonigist things will never change. You are part of the problem and never a solution. It has been the same song all along since independence. Nigerians voted for GEJ for four years, please for goodness sake let him rule in peace and leave at the end of his tenure.
I can understand your point of view,but then again, I pray you don't realize how WEAK Jonathan is by a member of your family being a victim to a boko haram attack.
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by bakila: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2012
vinceobe: All these GEJ antogonists in Nairaland, all of you can go to hell and blazes. How do you expect GEJ to fight the Boko Haram sect and insulgency than what is being done now? Soldiers and all paramilitary officers are all over the country, checking, searching and patroling, and on the look out for insulgents. They have recorded remarkable success so far. Governement has even initiated a dialogue with the sect and they recently pulled out of the talk. All these efforts are aimed at curtailing the activities of the Boko Haram sect. Maybe you want GEJ to send soldiers to Maiduguri, Kano or Bauchi and kill everybody. If this happens, it is the same apologists that will say GEJ is wicked. Abi? A terrorist is like a witch or wizard. What he or she want to do is in his or mind. It is never written on his or forehead that a person is a terrorist. Shakespare says and I quote "there is no art to find the mind's construction in the face". Terrorism is a problem the world over. May you can ask the Amercans why they have not succeeded in stamping out terrorism in Afganistan and Iraq and other places. Or ask the Jews whey they have not been able to put a stop to the Palistenian problems. Or ask why Somolia, India, Pakistan,etc etc why they have not stamped out terrorism? Americans are not active, abi. All those ACN and CPC members that are GEJ, SS and minority enemies please reprent and stop your tribalistic antagonism. There is no government they never antagonise, even their own OBJ did not have a respite. You see, a people deserve the leadership they get. As long as you are unrepentant artonigist things will never change. You are part of the problem and never a solution. It has been the same song all along since independence. Nigerians voted for GEJ for four years, please for goodness sake let him rule in peace and leave at the end of his tenure.

Ok we hear you boko haram is the problem. Please let me ask a simple question. Is GEJ looting or allows looting or fails to punish looting since he assumed office as C IN C?
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by LeJeun3: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] undecided Please can someone who says Goodluck isn't weak tell me one of his strong points?

Wat one thing can you point to as an achievement of his administration?
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by sunkoye: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
ha...who is (she)talking to? shio kelebe tue!
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by Mr9iceGuy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
goodluck ur name is sory, ndi awusa emelagi 30
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by kulutempa: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
What a sick joke GEJ has become. It's like a man walking around like the day he was born, asking people to pretend he is wearing a Baba Riga grin
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by Leemak: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2012
A coward drunkard foolish & clueless retardeen GEJ...he has no vision but to steal.
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by Adanora: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
Correct talk my president. Carry Go cum 2015, we re solidly behind u. Fresh Air 2015
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2012
Which type of beg-beg president is this sef sad

He go beg militants
He go beg OBJ
He go beg bokos
He is now begging the media

sad a beggar for president embarassed

1 Like

Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by Callotti: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
pDude: Which type of beg-beg president is this sef sad

He go beg militants
He go beg OBJ
He go beg bokos
He is now begging the media

sad a beggar for president embarassed

A bloody whimp!
What do you expect from a local, agbero, semi-illiterate fisher-dunce?
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
Callotti:

A bloody whimp!
What do you expect from a local, agbero, semi-illiterate fisher-dunce?

My friend, what happened to Lasinoh?
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by Lasinoh: 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2012
Aigbofa:

My friend, what happened to Lasinoh?

Resting for a change. wink
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by nigerbabe: 11:52pm On Mar 24, 2012
kai! his statement confirms how weak he is.
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by 1025: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2012
oga joe, even after bragging that there was no going back on FUEL SUBSIDY, ur weakness forced u back. i tot you just got some balls when you were telling us that there was no going back on fuel subsidy but when the heat began to grow, u surrendered and those who behave like u are called weak but if you think otherwise, you can ask your grammatically equipped wife to find us a new english word for ur actions.
no wonder even while u were a gov, u could not even steal money on ur own, ur wife was there to act stealing at least $13m of bayelsa state govt money.
uncle joe, u are not the only one that is weak here, our soldiers are not weak but weakness otherwise our case shld have been like that of mali even before now.
no be fear make u no celebrate 1st oct independence day? u are not weak indeed.
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by Demdem(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
And the begging continues.
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by M17: 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2012
That Nigeria president is an idiot , He is a fucking coward , He knew what is going on but that man is a daft and he is afraid of the northerner and he wanna use that slow mentality to write his name on nigeria history book as one of those who rule nigeria .But he knew that Nigeria is not one country .there is no one nigeria . I WILL VOTE FOR MUSIWA INSTEAD JONA
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2012
Lasinoh:

Resting for a change. wink

Oh! you did not hear. Seun has placed a FIREWALL for under-aged flat ar.sed,brown haired blokos sucking dimwits and so Lasinoh was blocked
Re: Stop Portraying Govt As Weak, Jonathan Begs Media by 9zeros(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2012
JEG: SAMBOBO, I HEARD DAT PPL ON NL ARE CRITISIZING OUR GOVT.
SAMBO: DONT MIND DEM, I AM ENJOYING MYSELF ON VACATION IN PARIS.
JEG: I WILL BE FLYIN TO BAHAMAS FOR D WEEKEND AM SICK OF DUBAI.
SAMBO: HOW MUCH IS IN UR BANK ACC.?
JEG: WHICH ONE? I HAVE ACC'S IN 49 COUNTRIES.
SAMBO: D SWIZZ ACC.
JEG: OH. JST $700 MILL.
SAMBO: WOW. JOE-BOY I NEED TO BUY A MANSION IN SWIZZ BT UR MONEY ISNT LARGE ENUF. SHA, I'L COLLECT MONEY FRM D FED. ACC.
JEG: OK. NO PROBLEM. PDP!
SAMBO: SHARE D MONEY!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse / Buhari's Interview On "Stabilizing The Oil Market" / Conversation Between Col. Sambo Dasuki And Dame Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.