Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels (8328 Views)

Poll: Jamb should be sued for scaming over 1.5 million Nigerians this year. Jamb is synonymous with corruption. Do you agree?

Yes, i totally agree: 73% (49 votes)
Indifferent: 14% (10 votes)
No, it's not their fault: 5% (4 votes)
I'm confused: 5% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Learn Pidgin English The Nigerian Way / Jamb 2013 Utme Use Of English: The Summary Of The Two Novels; “the Successors” W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by blackboi(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
Brite02:

How do you know that Or, you just feel/think they will do that

u're right, jst my thought. 4give me if i'm wrong
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by blackboi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
Bayils: shey na jamb dey set post-utme exams....? Lolxxx

cheesy
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by Succette: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2012
Lets see if they have a genuine xcuse for that, anyway i was hoping for the best nd expecting the worse, i was not so surprised
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by Tolulopeze(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2012
[color=#990000]
Petersvic10: as 4 me, i saw ?'s 4rm d book. If u answered type yellow in english u will see ?'s From 36-65 taking from d potters wheel.
are you sure??
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by viccipedia: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
if i have type red on my q paper and i am sent type blue, i know im supposed to shade blue in my no1, but if i haave more than 1 blue on my ansa script, is it wrong, i mean maths blue english blue, is it purnishable?
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by viccipedia: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
[i][/i][b][/b]if i have type red on my q paper and i am sent type blue, i know im supposed to shade blue in my no1, but if i haave more than 1 blue on my ansa script, is it wrong, i mean maths blue english blue, is it purnishable?[b]if i have type red on my q paper and i am sent type blue, i know im supposed to shade blue in my no1, but if i haave more than 1 blue on my ansa script, is it wrong, i mean maths blue english blue, is it purnishable?[/b]if i have type red on my q paper and i am sent type blue, i know im supposed to shade blue in my no1, but if i haave more than 1 blue on my ansa script, is it wrong, i mean maths blue english blue, is it purnishable?
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by tpia5: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
are you people sure you read those novels because it doesnt show in your english.
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by Odunnu: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2012
viccipedia: [i][/i][b][/b]if i have type red on my q paper and i am sent type blue, i know im supposed to shade blue in my no1, but if i haave more than 1 blue on my ansa script, is it wrong, i mean maths blue english blue, is it purnishable?[b]if i have type red on my q paper and i am sent type blue, i know im supposed to shade blue in my no1, but if i haave more than 1 blue on my ansa script, is it wrong, i mean maths blue english blue, is it purnishable?[/b]if i have type red on my q paper and i am sent type blue, i know im supposed to shade blue in my no1, but if i haave more than 1 blue on my ansa script, is it wrong, i mean maths blue english blue, is it purnishable?
calm down Oga. Try and be coherent
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by Emmysteve(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2012
monkvirus: Well i think they just want the Nigerian students to cultivate the habit of reading undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lmfao! By force?
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by viccipedia: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2012
Odunnu:

wat do u mean? i only asked a question, i want to make sure im on the safe side..
I have asked and people just keep saying its computer and thats how it should be, i just want to know if anybody has experieced such before?[b]
Odunnu:
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by Deolaw: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2012
I am weeping over the incorrect composition of English by the wailing Jamb candidates. I wish we were forced to read such books. I am sure 95% of them all did not pay for the form from their pockets and at least 70% of their parents did not feel the payment tough on them.

Well, on the op's issue. Some of your fellow candidates have proven some questions were asked from the novels (maybe only from few types). You with the other types were just unlucky. I believe you have gained somethings from the 'forced to read' novels. Don't blame them!
The fact again is that you should have read other subjects well and many of you guys are fresh from secondary schools. So what do you want!!!? A 'This is a boy' question? WAIT TILL ETERNITY for that.

Mtcheew
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by Sike(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2012
Corruption at its peak.
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by muyoto: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2012
Na wa O! the kins grammer i dey see for this thread sef. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by FRANKLINTON(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2012
There is nothing wrong with that. Must all the topics and novels in the syllabus come out in the exam?
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by MeGaStReEt: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2012
3 gbosa for JAMB. Nigerians must read by force

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by emsquare(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2012
Interesting hoax!
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by member479760: 9:37am On Mar 25, 2012
Blank people keep on enslaving themselves. engineering candidates go read also this one don pass na wa o!
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2012
see lazy bones dey complain sey dem *waste* their time to *study*. Una no get work o angry abeg leave jam alone jare. na every question dem go ask
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by Natasha2(f): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
Petersvic10: as 4 me, i saw ?'s 4rm d book. If u answered type yellow in english u will see ?'s From 36-65 taking from d potters wheel.
Peter shocked There was no single question from either of the books, so what are you talking about? Even in type yellow it wasn't there, abi you write your own exam for shrine?
I wasn't happy at first that questions weren't drawn from The Potters Wheel, ''like looking forward to 25 free marks'' grin At least the book was worth reading as for The Successors, I couldn't even read the book to the end, it was so uninteresting I just placed it in my locker when I got to page 60, I was tired of the book. Don't know if its just me but the comprehensions they gave this time was simple,so I guess it made up for that.
Re: JAMB UTME Use Of English: The Novels by Youngsage: 12:41am On May 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

Peter shocked There was no single question from either of the books, so what are you talking about? Even in type yellow it wasn't there, abi you write your own exam for shrine?
I wasn't happy at first that questions weren't drawn from The Potters Wheel, ''like looking forward to 25 free marks'' grin At least the book was worth reading as for The Successors, I couldn't even read the book to the end, it was so uninteresting I just placed it in my locker when I got to page 60, I was tired of the book. Don't know if its just me but the comprehensions they gave this time was simple,so I guess it made up for that.
hii Natasha! Peter's just joking obviously. Anyway jamb's prank will not stop u nd others on this thread 4rm making it dis year! Jst blieve.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out. Vote Now / Tariff Hike: UNIBEN's Monthly Electrici Bill Rises, Resorts To Load Shedding / Ican Docket Printout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.