Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Study In Germany - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Germany (35093 Views)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / Nigerians In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Germany by kayjegs: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
Does anyone know the cost of getting health insurance for applying at the German Embassy. The travelling is just for 3 months, so I need a 3 months insurance. I think it should be under N15,000... Please if you have an idea or can help me get it, please contact me asap on 08069638717.
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
Damolux01: Pls guys...which °ƒ the part °ƒ Germany ȋ̝̊̅§ better...WEST OR EAST....state cool and interesting states or cities too with high standard buh low cost °ƒ living...most 9ja guys don't knw this hence finding themselves in ǎ̜̍ very remote area...thanks!
I heard its the west.
Re: Study In Germany by rubenic(m): 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
akinbimatt: Nairalander,pls my sister just got admitted into goetingen uni germany for master in economics.pls i have 2 cousins in germany already,germany is ª very good country coz they are doing great but the fact is family,they separate themself and we are not ready to ask them both for help.pls about the german block,can someone in germany help in getting a sponsor letter in replacement.and what is the amount reqiured for masters,is it the same 8k euro. Pls urgent help is needed.
yap, its 8040 Euro for one year.How long did it take goetingen to process are application?
Re: Study In Germany by akinbimatt: 12:08am On Jun 06, 2012
rubenic:
yap, its 8040 Euro for one year.How long did it take goetingen to process are application?

@rubenic,you know how naija things is,her HOD from unilag took time to post reference,but despite that,it took her just 3weeks to get the admission,after they receive all the documents including her sat result,i help her in making the sat result posting paying from ets site just 3weeks ago and she got admission letter on 4 jun,though she has a good grade cgpa 4.57,and also pass sat,but you can still get admssion without sat.she even got 2 admission letter now,one from another uni in germany,same processing time. pls can anyone help in getting this financial doc in germany(verpserklagund),na wa for german language ,and how is appointment for student booked coz i read on the german website that its through posting and one have to include proof of financial support with the appointment booking letter.
Re: Study In Germany by akinbimatt: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2012
rubenic:

@rubenic,you know how naija things is,her HOD from unilag took time to post reference,but despite that,it took her just 3weeks to get the admission,after they receive all the documents including her sat result,i help her in making the sat result posting payment with gtcard on ets site just 3weeks ago and she got admission letter on 4 jun,though she has a good grade cgpa 4.57,and also pass sat,but you can still get admssion without sat.she even got 2 admission letter now,one from another uni in germany,same processing time. pls can anyone help in getting this financial doc in germany(verpserklagund),na wa for german language ,and how is appointment for student booked coz i read on the german website that its through posting and one have to include proof of financial support with the appointment booking letter.
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
please pals.............i sincerely need ur help here. i hold a bachelor in engineering with 2.95 cgpa. i need website of schools where i can apply for admision (schools the re recognised) so i can seek for admission. i have summited my application and paid tuition fee for canadian masters but i don't want to take chances.........can i still apply for september resumption and still get the visa?. i have no sat or tofe result............what re the Visa requirements. thanks all
Re: Study In Germany by Dapto(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
Prince,pls what is d name of d Canadian University that U applied to without SAT or TOEFEL and which course were u offerd

Prince christian: please pals.............i sincerely need ur help here. i hold a bachelor in engineering with 2.95 cgpa. i need website of schools where i can apply for admision (schools the re recognised) so i can seek for admission. i have summited my application and paid tuition fee for canadian masters but i don't want to take chances.........can i still apply for september resumption and still get the visa?. i have no sat or tofe result............what re the Visa requirements. thanks all
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 09, 2012
Dapto:

Prince,pls what is d name of d Canadian University that U applied to without SAT or TOEFEL and which course were u offerd

thompson rivers univerisity. al,most all d schools in canada don't require sat and d rest...... d problem is they dont accept 2:2 so u must go for your post baccalaureate program before going further for masters.......and d tuition for the three session for mine is 22K doz plus. so i need help to my previous
Re: Study In Germany by abbyyworld: 5:37pm On Jun 14, 2012
Hello House,
I need an admission against next year to study in Germany. I have already have HND in mechanical engineering and I wish to have a degree. Can somebody help me with a good school in Germany whose admission process is easy.
Re: Study In Germany by ayonuga(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2012
Damolux01: Pls guys...which °ƒ the part °ƒ Germany ȋ̝̊̅§ better...WEST OR EAST....state cool and interesting states or cities too with high standard buh low cost °ƒ living...most 9ja guys don't knw this hence finding themselves in ǎ̜̍ very remote area...thanks!

Its actually West. (Southern part to be precise). That's where you have cities like Munich, Ulm, Stuttgart, Augsburg, Passau etc. The Bavarian region in my own opinion is an awesome place to stay in Germany. Although some cities are more expensive than others like Munich, but generally the Bavarians are more fun and lively...plus its closer to Paris *smiles*
Re: Study In Germany by shady26(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
TRY RHINEWAAL&HAMBURG UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES.AM SURE BOTH SCHOOLS WILL GIVE U FAVORABL RESPONSES BUT BE PREPARED TO START FROM 100L.
Re: Study In Germany by flange: 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
shady26: TRY RHINEWAAL&HAMBURG UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES.AM SURE BOTH SCHOOLS WILL GIVE U FAVORABL RESPONSES BUT BE PREPARED TO START FROM 100L.

well i wouldnt mind starting from 100l again but i want to be sure that if i pay the 8000 Euro to the blocked account and i get an admission how sure is the Visa too please what are the requirements for a bachelor degree .. i want to apply for next year
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2012
PLEASE FRIENDS AM A STUDENT OF MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY IN ANKARA TURKEY PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN TRANSFER TO GERMANY OR FINLAND AS A TRANSFER STUDENT
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2012
ik.swiss:
PLEASE FRIENDS AM A STUDENT OF MIDDLE EAST TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY IN ANKARA TURKEY PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN TRANSFER TO GERMANY OR FINLAND AS A TRANSFER STUDENT
Na TURKEY u dey now? When did u leave Cyprus?
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
lol yea am in turkey now
ogbeche77: Na TURKEY u dey now? When did u leave Cyprus?
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2012
ik.swiss:
lol yea am in turkey now
Wetin be the story?. I Became familiar with Ur id from the North Cyprus thread
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
just told you now and stop asking unnecessary question
ogbeche77:
Wetin be the story?. I Became familiar with Ur id from the North Cyprus thread
Re: Study In Germany by flange: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2012
i tried the rhinewall university it asked for UAE grade i dont know what that is i would need your help personally on this do you have an email os someway i can contact you so i can finish this up
flange:

well i wouldnt mind starting from 100l again but i want to be sure that if i pay the 8000 Euro to the blocked account and i get an admission how sure is the Visa too please what are the requirements for a bachelor degree .. i want to apply for next year
Re: Study In Germany by flange: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2012
shady26: TRY RHINEWAAL&HAMBURG UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES.AM SURE BOTH SCHOOLS WILL GIVE U FAVORABL RESPONSES BUT BE PREPARED TO START FROM 100L.
@shady26 i tried the rhinewall university it asked for UAE grade i dont know what that is i would need your help personally on this do you have an email os someway i can contact you so i can finish this up
Re: Study In Germany by stevencurrency: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Is possible for someone with shengen visa from france to enter Germany
Re: Study In Germany by Lucy001(f): 6:03am On Oct 10, 2012
^^^
While not, yes ofcourse!!!

1 Like

Re: Study In Germany by flange: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
Please Nlanders I need an answer on my last Question ??
Re: Study In Germany by stevencurrency: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
While not, yes ofcourse!!![/quote]pls explain to me, stevencurrency@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
flange: @shady26 i tried the rhinewall university it asked for UAE grade i dont know what that is i would need your help personally on this do you have an email os someway i can contact you so i can finish this up
Use the grade point on ur transcript.
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
stevencurrency: While not, yes ofcourse!!!pls explain to me, stevencurrency@yahoo.com
Since both france and Germany are schengen countries,i think u can use one visa 4 each oda.
Re: Study In Germany by flange: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2012
@Demaejy I'm not applying with a transcript I just have my O levels I want to start all over again . Please inbox me ajayiomofayowa@ymail.com
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2012
flange: @Demaejy I'm not applying with a transcript I just have my O levels I want to start all over again . Please inbox me ajayiomofayowa@ymail.com
You can still get transcript from ur high school they will prepare it 4 u. Then Rhine-waal will need ur Toefl/Ielt bcause i don't think they waive it. Contact their int't office 4 more clarification.
Re: Study In Germany by flange: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2012
You mean my SSCE/WaEC certificate
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2012
flange: You mean my SSCE/WaEC certificate
Nope, your sec school will prepare ur score point starting frm jnr class up to snr class then they write out the average grade point 4 u. This is in form of sheet
Re: Study In Germany by flange: 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2012
thank you very much bro ive applied for it .. i want to apply for other schools and some said i need to use uni assit but i really cant use the website yet can you hint me on it ...
Re: Study In Germany by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2012
bro how did you apply for it did you took any exam
flange: thank you very much bro ive applied for it .. i want to apply for other schools and some said i need to use uni assit but i really cant use the website yet can you hint me on it ...
Re: Study In Germany by flange: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2012
My second sch transcript is what I applied for as per d UAE grade 2 german schs has asked for it already but I still don't know how to use the uni - assist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit / The Portion Of The Track That Causes The Train Accident In Agege - Video / Trailer Crushes Mobile Policeman To Death In Abia ( VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.