Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (101143 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Stainless rails..

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by NL1960: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
segcy.moor:
Stainless rails..

Nice stainless rails on the staircase. Please, if you got them in Lagos, where is that?. In addition, who normally installs the staircase rails?. Is it the tiler, bricklayer or an expert.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
expert does
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Select(m): 5:07am On Mar 25, 2013
Good job!
You can all get in touch for the processing of your Approved Building Plans and Titled Documents( C of O, Governor's Consent,Ratificatn Cases, Survey Plans, Buying of Property etc), within Lagos and Ogun State.
I work as a Town Planner/Consultant with the Lagos State Govt.
I can be reached via- select500@yahoo.com
Cheers!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2013
sorry,just checking this thread after sometime. I will try and get the contact from the cartons if i can still find it on site. Their office/showroom is somewhere after the 3rd roundabout in lekki,on the right toward epe. I personally traced them after seeing their prodcuts at a friends place. I was set to go and buy swisstrade and changed my mind immediately i saw their products. It is swisstrade's at a considerably low price. Their warehouse is behind the Lagos secretariat at Alausa.
segcy.moor:
Eurolux contact pls
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2013
thanks
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by NL1960: 11:02am On Mar 25, 2013
segcy.moor:
expert does

Ok. Where in Lagos can i get them to buy.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:03am On Mar 26, 2013
NL1960:

Ok. Where in Lagos can i get them to buy.
pls send to my mail
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by NL1960: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2013
segcy.moor:

pls send to my mail

Have sent you a mail.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by bookface: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2013
Can you please give a rough estimate of the amount spent to date?

Many thanks for putting this thread up.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2013
when it comes to finishing esp duplex.....my client consider the expenses item. However,over 30m has being spend so far......still counting
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Pukkah: 7:20am On Mar 27, 2013
segcy.moor:
The tiles for staircase may be calculated by tiler. Yes u may use any tiles for stair depend on ur pocket. However,dis particular step being special one deserve nothing but marble or granite

I think the tiles for stair case should be non-slippery.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2013
car port

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by bugmenot: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2013
Beautiful carport. How much did you get it for?
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by NL1960: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2013
NL1960: Ok. Where in Lagos can i get them to buy.

segcy.moor:

pls send to my mail

NL1960: Have sent you a mail.

Still waiting for response after sending the mail and a reminder to the email address found on your profile.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2013
a meter is about 33k with d glass. u can get it at orile
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
segcy.moor:
a meter is about 33k with d glass. u can get it at orile
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
The arrangement of iron for raft in accordance to Building regulation code

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
Happy holiday
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
finishing

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
more to come
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
....then

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
bugmenot: Beautiful carport. How much did you get it for?
...will get back to u later
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Good morning people..
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
....and coming to an end
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by lucabrasi(m): 10:15am On Apr 06, 2013
@segcy.moor
i have some designer bathroom taps and mixer showers i am shipping to Nigeria for sale,pls let me know if you are interested or have clients who are interested they are all from b and q uk and i have receipts of them to show prices and condition
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Chekitaut: 11:47am On Apr 06, 2013
Order for your Granite @ N1980/ton Buy 30tonsX5 get 10tons free, Transportation cost depends on destination.
Cement 1650/bag ,
Concrete work wood 1X12X12 N850/each minimum 250 pieces.
Concrete work wood 2X3X12 N370/each minimum 250 pieces
Make your order now...

Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
...Give Us Your MANDATE we DELIVER

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
lucabrasi: @segcy.moor
i have some designer bathroom taps and mixer showers i am shipping to Nigeria for sale,pls let me know if you are interested or have clients who are interested they are all from b and q uk and i have receipts of them to show prices and condition
lucabrasi: @segcy.moor

...pls send d details to my mail
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by lucabrasi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
segcy.moor:

...pls send d details to my mail
ok i will try and sort them out by type and and pictures and send to your email i am a keen follower of this particular thread and GOD willing we will also discuss very similar project starting within the next 2 months
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
..design rail

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Aventures(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Oga segcy good job! but is this balcony save for children? i am just thinking...
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Aventures: Oga segcy good job! but is this balcony save for children? i am just thinking...

Well good observation! I think the client has grow up child so that is why he opt for this. Besides, this is what is in vogue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.