Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah - Properties (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (101141 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
...Kitchen fittings

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by annysis: 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
Pls Segcy moore, where did your client get the designed balcony rails from? The balcony looks cute.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by lucabrasi(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
segcy.moor:

...pls send d details to my mail
i have sent them to your email
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
annysis: Pls Segcy moore, where did your client get the designed balcony rails from? The balcony looks cute.
annysis: Pls Segcy moore, where did your client get the designed balcony rails from? The balcony looks cute.

...u can get it at orile
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by lucabrasi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
@segcy moor
you asked me to email some info to you and i took time out,almost an hour of my busy schedule to arrange and send all the information to you the least you could have done is to acknowledge my message or even answer me yet you completely ignored me i am not begging for a favour from you and i certainly am not some lay about begging for crumbs with the kind of business you do try to show some regard to people because you dont know where your next contract will come from and it certainly doesn't help ignoring people or treating them with thinly masked disdain!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
lucabrasi: @segcy moor
you asked me to email some info to you and i took time out,almost an hour of my busy schedule to arrange and send all the information to you the least you could have done is to acknowledge my message or even answer me yet you completely ignored me i am not begging for a favour from you and i certainly am not some lay about begging for crumbs with the kind of business you do try to show some regard to people because you dont know where your next contract will come from and it certainly doesn't help ignoring people or treating them with thinly masked disdain!

First of all, apology if I may ve waste ur time. As you can see we ve through with this particular project and I ve already presented ur product before our other client.He is trying to compare ur product with ours here before taking decision.Now, back to time wasting issue. Many people here send design to us to prepare the bill,some request for design with 3D, gather information, even lead us to site to get proffessional advise with promising of giving us work,eventually we wont hear from them...I mean wasting our time...But life goes on!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by annysis: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2013
segcy.moor:

...u can get it at orile

Thanks a ton
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Aventures(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
segcy.moor:

First of all, apology if I may ve waste ur time. As you can see we ve through with this particular project and I ve already presented ur product before our other client.He is trying to compare ur product with ours here before taking decision.Now, back to time wasting issue. Many people here send design to us to prepare the bill,some request for design with 3D, gather information, even lead us to site to get professional advise with promising of giving us work,eventually we wont hear from them...I mean wasting our time...But life goes on!
To buttress your point segcy moore; we get a whole lot of request from people both serious and unserious, asking for estimate from foundation to finish some don't even have drawings, some with drawings but their brief will be so scanty, at the end of the day after spending hours preparing the bill, spent megabytes to send the bill, even make calls at times to get some recent price info, now imagine the painful aspect is that most of this people will receive your quote and that is the end, no acknowledgment not to talk of thanking you or smelling the job. Well people should understand that preparing estimate na serious work. Anyhow as you said life goes on.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by lucabrasi(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2013
segcy.moor:

First of all, apology if I may ve waste ur time. As you can see we ve through with this particular project and I ve already presented ur product before our other client.He is trying to compare ur product with ours here before taking decision.Now, back to time wasting issue. Many people here send design to us to prepare the bill,some request for design with 3D, gather information, even lead us to site to get proffessional advise with promising of giving us work,eventually we wont hear from them...I mean wasting our time...But life goes on!
you could have told me this but you didn't say anything at all hence the retort from me obviously i know that anyone undertaking a project would have made alternative arrangements for their own materials but i just informed you on the off chance that you had someone who might need them,i have followed your thread from the beginning till now but i didn't get in touch with you yet until now because i dont like making noise when i have nothing to do so if i take the first step then i am certainly going to go all the way the materials i sent the list to you are just the ones i am trying to sell in order to raise some money towards my impending project i have more which includes prime british marble and switches e.t.c which i intend to use for myself i am waiting on mr tony flez for a feed back on some enquiries and also doing some number crunching but like i said GOD willing we will start something very similar in the next 1/2 months
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
...and GOD will 'will'
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2013
Thank God!..it's Friday
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by annysis: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls Oga Segcy, will appreciate if you can forward the Eurolux contact to my mail - suan2@yahoo.com Thanks a million for your prompt response.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
work in progress

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2013
sorry for mix up
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
annysis: Pls Oga Segcy, will appreciate if you can forward the Eurolux contact to my mail - suan2@yahoo.com Thanks a million for your prompt response.

I dont have idea of their place but I know of Damache door, few minutes drive from chevron or call;08033026938
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:44am On Apr 15, 2013
I have a sad experince precisely last months. some followers of our thread invited me to their site to confirm their Contractor competence. (one is already plastering and the other is about to roof)The two site in question is located within Sangotedo area of Ajah.
Now, my concern is, with that level of development I wonder what can one do or do you expect me to be blunt and ask them to pull the structure down. God forbid! 'Akin gbo buburu lenu abore'.
You can imagine a structure with span of about 40m to build the decking without beam, the raft beam in swamping area with 12mm up in reinforcement arrangerment, 8mm size of steel as ring with interval of 500mm . Even in another site where beam is being used, 12mm was used as against 16mm, the size of elecrical wire...poor plastering work.
My fellow NL, you see, in Building construction things were not suppose to be done anyhow, we have types of steel and each size has their purpose, their is certain ratio for concrete mixture,either u increase or decrease the quantity have negative effect. Even the type of sand used matters alot.
My advise:Ensure you comfirm the competence of your 'Builder' from the onset because unlike cars, Building is not something you can amend, I mean structurally.....Their are 'Builders' and their are 'Builders'. we are not claiming to be the best in this industry but the matter is very simple. Having build in accordance to Standard Building regulation code, which we have used to with lenght of experince in these field...I wonder who can prove us wrong
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2013
!!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by brabus(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2013
segcy.moor:
I have a sad experince precisely last months. some followers of our thread invited me to their site to confirm their Contractor competence. (one is already plastering and the other is about to roof)The two site in question is located within Sangotedo area of Ajah.
Now, my concern is, with that level of development I wonder what can one do or do you expect me to be blunt and ask them to pull the structure down. God forbid! 'Akin gbo buburu lenu abore'.
You can imagine a structure with span of about 40m to build the decking without beam, the raft beam in swamping area with 12mm up in reinforcement arrangerment, 8mm size of steel as ring with interval of 500mm . Even in another site where beam is being used, 12mm was used as against 16mm, the size of elecrical wire...poor plastering work.
My fellow NL, you see, in Building construction things were not suppose to be done anyhow, we have types of steel and each size has their purpose, their is certain ratio for concrete mixture,either u increase or decrease the quantity have negative effect. Even the type of sand used matters alot.
My advise:Ensure you comfirm the competence of your 'Builder' from the onset because unlike cars, Building is not something you can amend, I mean structurally.....Their are 'Builders' and their are 'Builders'. we are not claiming to be the best in this industry but the matter is very simple. Having build in accordance to Standard Building regulation code, which we have used to with lenght of experince in these field...I wonder who can prove us wrong

True talk!!

Na small small mistakes and careless behavior wey dey lead to a heavy loss. Owners be aware of what should be quality upfront and cut the losses.

Build Right!!!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by uwem18: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2013
I am a house painter i can do any kind of painting design for you.

businessdeals135@gmail.com
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
OK. will send to you if need arises.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
segcy.moor:
work in progress
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
...Rounding up
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by amarilo: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Please how do you guys pay bricklayers, is it per day or per block and how much is each block if its per block.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by pato405(m): 12:40am On Apr 20, 2013
nice work!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
[quote author=amarilo]Please how do you guys pay bricklayers, is it per day or per block and how much is each block if its per block.[/quote

At least, 45k to 55k per 1000 block(labor inclusive)

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2013
...rounding up
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Chekitaut: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
brabus:

True talk!!

Na small small mistakes and careless behavior wey dey lead to a heavy loss. Owners be aware of what should be quality upfront and cut the losses.

Build Right!!!
Sometimes i dont blame the builder sometime, high cost of building materials from supplier or who ever must have leed them to economize.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
...rounding up
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:31am On Apr 25, 2013
!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 11:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
watch out for facade finishing

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply)

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.