Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah (101386 Views)

PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
segcy.moor:

4 decades! Quite an age! But Bros, poverty is a state of mind. You are not poor!

Yes sir, 4 decades.. and I remembered Gen. Gowon was in power (70's).. Anyway I like your attitude with the poverty levels.
Thank you for being so kind.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by brabus(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
mufutau55:

Yes 4 decades.. and I remembered Gen. Gowon was in power (70's).. Anyway I like your attitude with the poverty levels.
Thank you for being so kind.

Hajji Mufutau

And you sound like someone who left naija 10 years ago. I want to be like you o
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
brabus:

And you sound like someone who left naija 10 years ago. I want to be like you o

Oga Brabus. Thank you. And actually I admire you so much, I also want to be like you when I grow up. smiley

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by kcoolk4: 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
mufutau55:

Sorry Segcy.. I was just pulling your legs. Although the above is true now, this was too late for me in my era,
I have been in USA for almost four decades now and unfortunately still poor in the standard I want. smiley
I always thought to myself what or where I would have been if I never left.. but then who knows.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Don't even guess where you would have been sir. Better or worse?. Only God knows!. One thing I always remember was the answer an old man that has been in NY for more 30 years gave me one time. He said " at least in America you are living, able to afford basic things of life, and raise family". I think everything is subjective. Just thank God for your life every time.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
kcool_k4:
Don't even guess where you would have been sir. Better or worse?. Only God knows!. One thing I always remember was the answer an old man that has been in NY for more 30 years gave me one time. He said " at least in America you are living, able to afford basic things of life, and raise family". I think everything is subjective. Just thank God for your life every time.

Thank you sir. I thought about all those things you mentioned too.. I live comfortably and able to send kids to college and maintain my family both here and in Naija. Well, you will say I am one of those middle class classification in USA, just that I am not as rich as I would have like to be. But all in all as you have said, GOD IS GOOD. We thank HIM.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by kopell: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2013
Now may be many of you guys will learn how to listen when people from other side of the world are talking, can you imagine after 4 decades in the west send all your kids to college finish paying your mortgage try to build your retire home in Naija and this kangaro contractors trying to rip you off, how will you feel. BABA IF YOU'RE STILL IN NY CITY YOU MAY KNOW ME IF YOU'RE ACTIVE IN YORUBA COMMINITY AFIARS.I WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU ONE DAY SHA. IT ALL GOOD, DONT COUNT YOUR SELF POOR. POOR PEOPLE CAN'T PAY COLLEGE TUATION IN AMERICA, THE SCHOOL FEE OF ONE CHILD COULD BUILD YOU ONE OF THOSE NAIJA MANSION LONG LIFE OH, STAY BLESS SIR.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 4:03am On Jul 15, 2013
kopell: Now may be many of you guys will learn how to listen when people from other side of the world are talking, can you imagine after 4 decades in the west send all your kids to college finish paying your mortgage try to build your retire home in Naija and this kangaro contractors trying to rip you off, how will you feel. BABA IF YOU'RE STILL IN NY CITY YOU MAY KNOW ME IF YOU'RE ACTIVE IN YORUBA COMMINITY AFIARS.I WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU ONE DAY SHA. IT ALL GOOD, DONT COUNT YOUR SELF POOR. POOR PEOPLE CAN'T PAY COLLEGE TUATION IN AMERICA, THE SCHOOL FEE OF ONE CHILD COULD BUILD YOU ONE OF THOSE NAIJA MANSION LONG LIFE OH, STAY BLESS SIR.

Thanks Bro. Yes, NY City is my second home from Naija and we shall contact thru email and meet.. We might even already know each other and never realized it. You can't imagine how much I have lost trying to build something in Nigeria thru friends and family members; doing this from diaspora is not a joke especially if you don't frequent Naija.
Thanks again.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2013
mufutau55:

Thanks Bro. Yes, NY City is my second home from Naija and we shall contact thru email and meet.. We might even already know each other and never realized it. You can't imagine how much I have lost trying to build something in Nigeria thru friends and family members; doing this from diaspora is not a joke especially if you don't frequent Naija.
Thanks again.

Hajji Mufutau
Friend and family! Bros, I ve had a lot about this stuff( they assume u guy were picking dollar on d street)I tell u, I signed an agreement for 13.4m for this particular project but eventually spent 14m. Many challenges came up in the process. But what really inspire me is the trust the client in question imposed on me. This man has Family, Friend even manager within Ajah but met me on NL and decided to hand over to me. In fact, throughout the process he never send anyone to monitor my activities and that challenges me never to fail. Therefore, for u people over their, I do advise professional with integrity is the best option rather than Family
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by egin(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
segcy.moor:

Friend and family! Bros, I ve had a lot about this stuff( they assume u guy were picking dollar on d street)I tell u, I signed an agreement for 13.4m for this particular project but eventually spent 14m. Many challenges came up in the process. But what really inspire me is the trust the client in question imposed on me. This man has Family, Friend even manager within Ajah but met me on NL and decided to hand over to me. In fact, throughout the process he never send anyone to monitor my activities and that challenges me never to fail. Therefore, for u people over their, I do advise professional with integrity is the best option rather than Family
14m for this project? Can you give a general cost breakdown of this project? Not the details. Thanks
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
segcy.moor:

And see what you have done with this project.. very beautiful and wonderful job. Trust is important but some people also abusse it.. You are nice and professional but you cannot say that for many of our people there.. as said relatives and friends are the worst.
Keep up your good work and may be one of these days I may also have a contract for you. I love your work and the dedication to it.. I followed all your threads.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:43am On Jul 16, 2013
egin:
14m for this project? Can you give a general cost breakdown of this project? Not the details. Thanks
Here is cost breakdown;
Foundation:3.7m
Columns, beam and Slab:4m
Blockwork:3.3m
Roof beam, Roof work:3m
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 5:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
segcy.moor:

Here is cost breakdown;
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2013
!!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
!!!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2013
And would 13.4M get me this in EGbeda side?
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by esoorita: 10:51pm On Jul 18, 2013
segcy.moor:

Here is cost breakdown;
Segcy.moor,You better make it explicitly clear to the people fascinated with the cost of this project that it is not 14 Million Naira that took it to the finished point.You should let them know the amount it costs at the finished stage.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
esoorita:
Segcy.moor,You better make it explicitly clear to the people fascinated with the cost of this project that it is not 14 Million Naira that took it to the finished point.You should let them know the amount it costs at the finished stage.
ok sir
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
!!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by skillsict: 12:11am On Jul 26, 2013
@Segcy.moor, I need you to help complete a project in Ikorodu. A small duplex with two flats. I sent you an SMS on 08023807960.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2013
skills_ict: @Segcy.moor, I need you to help complete a project in Ikorodu. A small duplex with two flats. I sent you an SMS on 08023807960.
skills_ict: @Segcy.moor, I need you to help complete a project in Ikorodu. A small duplex with two flats. I sent you an SMS on 08023807960.
ok
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2013
!!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by Chekitaut: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2013
Our record in Quarry as at 31st of July, 2013
CNC, Orile Quarry = 10540tons
S&G, Abeokuta Quarry = 6231.54tons
Aberu Quarry= 5010.66tons
Paramount Quarry=2105.87tons

Our record speak for us...non-stopping still counting.

We will continue to serve you better.
Buy 120tons of Granite @N1,980/ton and get 15tons free.
Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565.

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by amanikondo: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2013
@mufutau55

I am so happy Hajji has an open mind to even do stuff in Nigeria despite been away for so long. I have some families in the US that spent quite some decades and they do not even dream of having a scarf because they are now lost in the SYSTEM.

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 3:30am On Aug 01, 2013
amanikondo: @mufutau55

I am so happy Hajji has an open mind to even do stuff in Nigeria despite been away for so long. I have some families in the US that spent quite some decades and they do not even dream of having a scarf because they are now lost in the SYSTEM.

My brother, I dey do am small small oh! Some part don nearly complete.. I still believe say "Home na the resting place".
As Yoruba dey say "Ile labo sinmi oko". One day one day monkey go return home o. Thanks for the compliments.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by FLORIDACAR: 5:40am On Aug 01, 2013
@Hajji Mufutau~~~ Pls tell me how does it feel to know that every penny that comes out of your pocket to your Naija project are nothing but your hard earned money? The feeling must be pricesless. And I can tell a sense of fulfilling inside you as a man .
Sir, to answer your question about u spent 4 decades outside, have u tot of those you left behind that are no longer hear with us? Or those that once rich in Naija but today maybe do to one govt policy or unstable political environment they are no longer in limelight . I say in all give thanks to God sir.
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
FLORIDACAR: @Hajji Mufutau~~~ Pls tell me how does it feel to know that every penny that comes out of your pocket to your Naija project are nothing but your hard earned money? The feeling must be pricesless. And I can tell a sense of fulfilling inside you as a man .

Sir, to answer your question about u spent 4 decades outside, have u tot of those you left behind that are no longer hear with us? Or those that once rich in Naija but today maybe do to one govt policy or unstable political environment they are no longer in limelight . I say in all give thanks to God sir.

My brother, each time I put little money into those project, I feel good.. I don't think of anything anymore but those projects in Nigeria and thanks to my wife too for her co-operation. We have started to forefeit stuffs to get the project going.. but then when I come home and see the way those guys lavish money.. I started thinking otherwise.

Yes.. everything I thank my God for still being alive.. and I am still young too.. I don't even aks for my friends anymore because each time I asked, the only reply is "the guy is dead some years ago", so I stop asking..
But then there are some of them that are stinking rich and that put me to shame... but then I always remember that fingers are not equal.

But all in all.. I hope our Govt. gives everyone opportunity to be able to live comfortably, not just rich people.
Here common middle class people like me can eat three times a day, cloth yourself, raise a family, and with roof over your head.. and we are still consider poor. Poor people in Nigeria has no chance or existence..

Thru dicussions with fellow friends whenever I come home.. I tried to put sense into people about how things should be.. and even some of them have inviited me home to come and run for some political position, and my reply to them is that I don't think I can last two weeks in political arena; as my goal will be different from theirs.
Anyway.. if I keep going.. i will never stop.. Thank you for all your compliments.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2013
Yes.. everything I thank my God for still being alive.. and I am still young too.. I don't even aks for my friends

If their is live...their is hope!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by mufutau55(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
segcy.moor:

Yes.. everything I thank my God for still being alive.. and I am still young too.. I don't even aks for my friends

If their is live...their is hope!

Amen and true to that Segcy.. if we are alive, there is surely hope.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Morning!
Re: Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah by segcymoor(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2013
segcy.moor:
Morning!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (40) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.