Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! (6628 Views)

President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) / Yunusa Halid, PDP Youth Leader Tears Membership Card In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by edoyad(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2012
Ndjones: At least the guy is younger than Nigeria. Hahahaha, PDP (people deceiving people).

What primary school did you attend? Nigeria is 51 years old.

@OP, I laugh in Julius Malema grin grin
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by dustydee: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2012
Did he defeat beaf? It was so funny that someone on channels tv this morning said "it is a thing of the mind" grin grin.
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by sirp2007: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2012
afam4eva: he's probablt the youngest person in that party because all the people i see in that party are old rogers.
u may not be far 4rm d truth..youth leader 60yrs grin
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by ceejayluv(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2012
KnowAll:
the youth leader of a party can even be 100 years old for all we care. The bottom line is that elders or better still the youth leaders of modern parties must be able to inspire the real and true youths of the party. It does not mean the youth leader must be one 'youngy' or some sweet sixteen. We seems to have a misconception with the word 'youth' which to all intent and purposes signifies a virile young blood but the world " leader" seems to be brushed underneath the rug in the grand scheme of things.

We should learn to take this in perspective. cool
for the 1st time, you've disappointed me.
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by sirp2007: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2012
Lexusgs430: A youth at 60, is a youth forever!
correct broda.. cheesy
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by sirp2007: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2012
hardywaltz: PDP has no shame!!
broda they do,l am serious they do have shame that`s y they re using oldies that are ''wise'' & ''matured''.cos they dont want youthful exuberant
...I have not stop laffing since l heard of new pdp youth leader.it was my joke of the week,perhaps d months
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by sirp2007: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2012
emsquare: Young at heart!
no bi only young at heart,na young at rigging
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by emmydee(m): 9:56am On Mar 26, 2012
that's just your naija for u. Youth Leader at 60 years of age!
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by Jakumo(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2012
Let us give this old geezer the benefit of the doubt, folks. It is possible that his elevation to the post of "Youth Leader" was bestowed in recognition of his criminal past as a child molester.
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 26, 2012
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by Danigmatic(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2012
Exponental: PDP has lost focus!
where dey having any focus?
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by Reference(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2012
Wonder why they like electing or appointing people with shortened lifespans to strategic positions. Could it be a strategy against sit tight leaders.
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by dabrake(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Kai!! @OP, you no wan make the man [size=48pt]youth[/size] chop him own? haba!! It is finally his turn, yes, a bit late, but his turn now. grin grin grin grin grin
edited
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by achinu(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2012
Life begins at 60 as defined by PDP. I think this guy is using his soccer age 60, if we did a DNA test on that mofo he would be more like 80yrs atleast. Gotta luv naija
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by Beaf: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2012
And whats wrong with being a 60 year old youth? grin
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by aljharem(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf: And whats wrong with being a 60 year old youth? grin

Can you imagine shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by 1025: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2012
pdp is the worst thing that has ever happened to this ghetto called nigeria. who knows, obasanjo might be the next youth leader. wow pdp missed adelibu because he is the most suitable for the post
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by gymer(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2012
Na youth leader dem call am not be children leader
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by Mowire: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf: And whats wrong with being a 60 year old youth? grin

NOTHING.
How come it took you so long to find words? cool
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by Kennyblues(m): 4:58pm On Mar 26, 2012
Recently Tinubu clocked 60, now imagining him been a youth leader of political party
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by Beaf: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2012
Mowire:

NOTHING.
How come it took you so long to find words? cool

What has my finding words got to do with the topic nau?
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by Mowire: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2012
Well, your comment came later than usual (especially if SW, ACN, or Tinubu was involved).

I was just beginning to think you had decided to protest the "indictment" of your generation of members by your party.grin
grin
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by OperaMini1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2012
You wan try FeeDeeFee? That group signifies everything that is wrong, and wrongly done.
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by Beaf: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2012
Mowire: Well, your comment came later than usual (especially if SW, ACN, or Tinubu was involved).

I was just beginning to think you had decided to protest the "indictment" of your generation of members by your party.grin
grin

You mean Tinubu has joined PDP or is he ACN's youth leader? Lol!
Abeg, leave me alone jare!
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by surfaceD: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2012
Beaf:

You mean Tinubu has joined PDP or is he ACN's youth leader? Lol!
Abeg, leave me alone jare!

Dont mind them jare!
Despite all the noise they'll still vote 4 PDP provided "na my man" b the PDP candidate.
lolll!
Re: Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! by kjhova(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2012
Someone said PDP has lost focus. Lost focus They never had it never mind lossing it!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-NANS Secretary, Kolawale Oni, Killed In Car Accident / Channels Television Commits Blunder : Photo / Court Cancels Kaduna Central PDP Primary, Orders Fresh Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.