Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Which Of The Telecom Firms Pays The Highest Salary To Customer Service Agents? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of The Telecom Firms Pays The Highest Salary To Customer Service Agents? (2330 Views)

What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? / Aero Contractors Customer Service Agents: Port-Harcourt And Abuja / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Telecom Firms Pays The Highest Salary To Customer Service Agents? by obillyj(f): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2012
Please i will really appreciate any light you can throw to the above topic. MTN, ZAIN, ETISALAT OR GLO?
Re: Which Of The Telecom Firms Pays The Highest Salary To Customer Service Agents? by UtutofonAtakpa: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2012
I think it airtel dat pays d highest [/color][color=#770077]
Re: Which Of The Telecom Firms Pays The Highest Salary To Customer Service Agents? by thomasjohn: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ututofon Atakpa: I think it airtel dat pays d highest [/color][color=#770077]
Ututofon Atakpa: I think it airtel dat pays d highest [/color][color=#770077]

u mean same airtel that wanted to cut down the staffs pay or another airtel
Re: Which Of The Telecom Firms Pays The Highest Salary To Customer Service Agents? by lioncoolst(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2012
thomasjohn:

grin. No, it is not that one, he meant to say NiTEL.
Re: Which Of The Telecom Firms Pays The Highest Salary To Customer Service Agents? by lioncoolst(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
thomasjohn:

grin. No, it is not that one, he meant to say NiTEL.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy As Back Office Executive (females Only) In ESCAN Nigeria. / Job Opportunities At Retail And Wholesale Company / I Need A Job In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.