Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Flour-bombed At Perfume Launch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Flour-bombed At Perfume Launch (2003 Views)

Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie / Kim Kardashian Steps Out In Latex dress At Perfume Launch / Rihanna Flaunts Her Beautiful Body In A Black Playsuit, At Her Perfume Launch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kim Kardashian Flour-bombed At Perfume Launch by Funsho(m): 2:53am On Mar 26, 2012
VIEW THE VIDEO HERE: http://funentertainmentworldwide..co.uk/2012/03/kim-kardashian-flour-bombed-at-perfume.html

Kim Kardashian is accustomed to a showering of affection from her fans, but as she walked the red carpet last night she was welcomed with a flour bomb, drenching the brunette TV star in white powder.
Clad in a black blazer, leather trousers and a sharp blue top, Kim greeted the press and public along with her mother Kris Jenner at The London Hotel in Hollywood.
Seemingly out of nowhere, she was pelted with cooking powder after an unidentified woman launched the substance at her.

Her long black hair was covered, as were her shoulders and arms. The rest of the powder provided a heavy dusting on the red carpet.
The incident would have been more appropriate had Kim been launching a line of cleaning products, but instead she was promoting her latest business venture, a new fragrance called True Reflection.
Following the fracas Kim was taken to a private room to regain her composure. She removed her blazer and brushed the flour from her hair.
She was seen laughing and joking about what happened and kept a smile etched across her face.
Kim told E! Online: "That probably is the craziest, unexpected, weird thing that ever happened to me.
"Like I said to my make-up artist, I wanted more powder and that's a whole lot of translucent powder right there."
According to TMZ, the 30-year-old continued her promotional work, while the assailant was arrested by police.

(1) (Reply)

Court Finally Disolves K-solo’s Marriage,acquires N7million SUV To Celebrate / Gov Uduaghan And Chris Ngige Dancing Kukere With Iyanya / A Nairalander Honoured By President Barack Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.