Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. (4555 Views)

Laying Foundation For A 3-bedroom Flat On Half Plot Of Land (water-logged Area) / Cost Of laying a bungalow Foundation / Cost Of Laying Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by EmmaAjayi(m): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2012
Need to get the cost of putting up a foundation for 2nos 3bedroom flat to be decked.
Have a budget of N500k.
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by jerryben12: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2012
Is the land dry? Just start with what you have. Use gravel instead of granite if you want to save. Do not wait till you have N1M. One step at a time. Buy gravel first, then sharp sand, then blocks and cement. Price the labour well.

If you need more guide, ask. I went through the same but my land is waterlogged so I spent millions. An eye opener for me to always look for dry land whenever I want to buy.

Good luck.
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by EmmaAjayi(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2012
jerryben12: Is the land dry? Just start with what you have. Use gravel instead of granite if you want to save. Do not wait till you have N1M. One step at a time. Buy gravel first, then sharp sand, then blocks and cement. Price the labour well.

If you need more guide, ask. I went through the same but my land is waterlogged so I spent millions. An eye opener for me to always look for dry land whenever I want to buy.

Good luck.

Thanks jerryben12,
It is a dry land. Just need a rough estimate to see if one can lay the foundation for the whole at once & later continue step by step as you rightly advised.
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by EmmaAjayi(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
Emma Ajayi:

Thanks jerryben12,
It is a dry land. Just need a rough estimate to see if one can lay the foundation for the whole at once & later continue step by step as you rightly advised.
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by Fred527: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by alstacs(m): 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
As others have contributed- He who observes the weather will never plant. I'm into the process now and what I enjoy is the truthfulness of the people working with me.
After securing the plot, I was advised to plan for a specified number of blocks, buy stones/gravels, sharp sands and cement. Anytime I got a little money, I bought something or deposited for cement.
Going this way, I was not under pressure. I completed my foundation today!
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by soniaomolara: 3:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Hello,please I would love to know if 3 million Naira would be enough to lay foundation of a 4 flat storey building to decking level but excluding the decking.thanks for your opinion
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by fendorf(m): 4:52am On Jun 28, 2013
PLease call us for ur granite,sharp sand and sand filling 07064696356 fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by topsy23: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2013
For Your Electrical Design And Installation that meet IEE standard and Maintenance:
-Preparation of bill of Engineering Evaluation and Measurement also known as BOQ
-Conduit system of wiring
-Surface Wiring
-Trunking system of wiring
-Change-over panel
-Electrical panel
-Isolators
-Cables
Electrical wiring accessories e.g switches and sockets of any type etc

PLUMBING
-Water closet, wash hand basin, Installation of tanks, Water treatment plant, borehole

Air- Condtiong System
Installation and Maintenance of split unit, ceiling Cassette and Window Unit

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Email; atope23@live.co.uk or ababatope2003@yahoo.com
My BB pin: 26D896E6
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2013
sonia.omolara:
Hello,please I would love to know if 3 million Naira would be enough to lay foundation of a 4 flat storey building to decking level but excluding the decking.thanks for your opinion

3million naira cant be enough please but 5.5 to 6million might be ok, depending on the location.
You can reach us for more info

07035596641 or 08178706641
email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com

BE WISE ,BUILD RIGHT, ENGAGE A PROFESSIONAL BUILDER
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by segcymoor(m): 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Emma Ajayi: Need to get the cost of putting up a foundation for 2nos 3bedroom flat to be decked.
Have a budget of N500k.

Pls forget it. half of ur budget cant work
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by segcymoor(m): 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
sonia.omolara:

Try to increase ur budget a little.....I can deliver that for u for less than 5m
Re: Cost Of Laying Foundation For 2 Nos. 3 Bedroom Flat. by AkProsper(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello Everyone,

Incase u need a Qualified & Experience Tiller for your tilling works, Pls call Mr Alex: 08025929046.

Our cost is moderate and affordable.
We also do other floor/Wall finish such as Mozaic, Marble, Terrazo, Interlock E.t.c.

We promise U beauty and perfection...

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale Of A Dry,fenced Plot At Agungi-lekki See Pics now 16M / Queens Park Estate : Affordable Land In Abuja / Self-contained Apartments And Flats For Rent In Asaba, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.