Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Do You Think That Nigeria Would Ever Get Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think That Nigeria Would Ever Get Better (820 Views)

Do You Think Nigeria Would Ever Be Corruption Free ? / Nigeria Would Have Been Different Under Yar’Adua - Turai / Why Does Google Think That Nigeria Will: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think That Nigeria Would Ever Get Better by soma042(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2012
i dont think that nigeria would ever get better.
this morning, as i was going to the office, i saw like 10 people crying and roling themselve on the ground chanting slogans to the men of the nigerian military force. according to one of the recriuters the soldgers drop them this morning after all the screening with hard training that they have undergone successfully for 2weeks now. he went on to say that they are suposed to be in the bus that just left a few minite to zaria but unluckly for them they were droped and replaced with other people that never participated in the training that last for two weeks.

this happened in 82 div. enugu.
like 6 people died during the recruitment, and the state that particepated are enugu,anambra and ebonyi state

Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Would Ever Get Better by Callotti: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2012
Absolutely not in our lifetimes.
If at all
Some countries are just not willing to do the right thing.
Nigeria is one of such countries.
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Would Ever Get Better by jamace(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2012
These ugly incidents are accumulaton of needed force to blast the country into fine shreds. Down down down goes Nigeria. Nigeria will soon be history.
Re: Do You Think That Nigeria Would Ever Get Better by soma042(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2012
one could imarging the kind of hot weather we had for about 3 weeks now. but this guys was kept in the sun from morning till night in the field. any body that enters the barrack thrugh the main gate can bear witness of this so call training that this poor guys has encountered .
i personally witness all this incident my self. it was not easy for this guys to have endured all this pains only for them to be pissed off at the end.
men are wicked

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Robs Bank And Attacks A Police Station In Maiduguri / Is Ngozie Okonjo Iweala Planted To Exploit Africa? / 2012 Nigeria Budget Available On Plac’s Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.