Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Amaechi Weeps For God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Weeps For God (797 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Weeps As Fulani Herdsmen Ravage Community / HID Awolowo's 94-yr Old Brother Weeps Uncontrollably As He Arrives Ikenne(pic) / TAN Leader, Ifeanyi Ubah, Weeps Over Jonathan's Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Weeps For God by pastorking(m): 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2007
Governor Rotimi Amaechi Sunday went down tearfully on his knees before God when it was his time to speak, saying to members of the congregation at the Abundant Life Evangel Mission, "You will not understand".
It would be the first time ever that a serving Rivers governor would pay such reverence to God Almighty in such a manner.
For a while, a man of power knelt in utmost humility before his Creator, not at the command of a priest, but in total submission to the will GOD.

http://phctelegraph.com

Re: Amaechi Weeps For God by otokx(m): 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2007
The guy in the picture does not look like Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and where the name Sunday become one of his? Una don start computer arrangee o.
Re: Amaechi Weeps For God by kfasian: 5:58pm On Nov 03, 2007
You cant say so.

Boy, this is Amaechi. I have even read the news on the dailies.

You better say only what you know.

Afterall there is nothing wrong for the man to weep for God who gave him that position even when all hope was lost.
Re: Amaechi Weeps For God by almondjoy(f): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2007
Yeah! Then straight to "okija" to finish his thanksgiving.
Re: Amaechi Weeps For God by folahann(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2007
He is physically kneeling./
Do you know what is happening psychologicaly
Re: Amaechi Weeps For God by vigasimple(m): 1:34am On Nov 04, 2007
That I chap in that photo looks like Amaechi, he could be him, his brother, relation, imposter or his lookalike or photo trick knowning our 'press' . They are full of jokes now.

In any even let us assume it is the Governor for the purpose of this thread.

I hope he will serve his people as required by the need of his people and in reverence to God.

If he geniuely fear and submitt his government to God, he will grow in wisdom and understanding.

Time will tell what that day he is crying means to the world but God already knew.

We are waiting, may God help him and direct his mind to do the right thing.
Re: Amaechi Weeps For God by naijaking1: 1:52am On Nov 04, 2007
It's really touching, maybe he will make a difference, given that he fought as a David against OBJ and co the Goliaths.

Let's wait and see.
Re: Amaechi Weeps For God by desgiezd(m): 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2007
It takes the grace of God for a man in a position of power to kneel down publicly, shed tears and reverenced God. I pray that that humility will not leave him for a moment. I also pray that the presence of God will be with him all through the way and that he will not use his position to disappoint God. We definitely "will not understand" what this man went through, both emotionally and spiritually, when that ordinary mortal, in an effort to play God, took his mandate from him and gave it to an impostor. But the judgement has clearly shown to us all that God is the only giver of power, not Odili, not OBJ, not PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Foi & Whistleblowers Bills / Is Nigeria Worth Dieing For? / If I Was President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.